Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ancient Ormus Extraction Procedures

I don't see any need to split up the thread, as all being said was about ancient methods and their circumstances.

Krisztian - I must confess I do not know much about the old masters, used to read a few synopsies only. Speaking of Ormus, you have to see the tremendous diffrence between e.g. obtaining it from dead sea salt, which is very simple, and B: optaining pure Gold Ormus from metallic gold, which is much more complicating and reminds me much of several crypted procedures of the old masters.

First of all (besides the fact that some say The Stone does not turn matter into gold, but is simply made of gold), you have to disolve gold powder in hydrochloric acid, with h2o2 addition, so it becomes a rew colloid. Then you have to heat it, do extreme PH sweeps, add more h2o2, repeat this for weeks. The colloidal gold clusters will get smaller over time, and during this process the solution goes trough a color cycle, yellow, red, violet, green, finally black and white. On youtube a german guy shows it, "how to make monatomic gold" or something like that. Could these parallels be coincedense?

Second, you speak of evidence, but is there any evidence for any successful goldmaking, or for the immediate recovery feature? It sure was something to promise to get some financial support for a lab, many kings invested in alchemy, for obvious reasons.

And especially the involvement of mercury is a wrong and dangerous path IMHO. Just remember Sir Isaac Newton, who had high amounts of mercury in his blood after he died.

I have now made some tests with ormus and there are definitely some huge reactions that I may report in an other thread.

Bleeding yolk:

The Thomas gosper quotes are from me. That gender theme was interesting since it contained the sentense " when you make ... the above like the below, ", tho, there are several interesting sentences in that gospel. I already mentioned this:

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

But I just begin to understand it: MFKZT, the ancient egyptian Ormus, was enriched with liveforce. Blessed is he who integrates this force into himself, but doomed is he, who becomes the source for this liveforce enrichement process.

And this is where we get to the Ark of Covenant. People who stood near it, unprotected, get sick, get cancer etc. meanwhile the white powder inside was enriched...

I know this sounds silly, but listen, the Ark, even a replica is extremly dangerous. I have experienced some shocking, spooky yet undoubtly real things, like tumors the size of a walnut, that appeared and dissapeared within hours, luckily. I maybe will write a detailed report, meanwhile take this warning seriously, a properly built ark, even in small scale, can kill you in a few days. One could send it to his enemy, as the jews did, tho...

Anyway, in egyptian tombs many very Ark like things were found, and the story of moses who obviously got most of the 10 commandments from the book of death, and after trying to establish monotheism in egypt, had to flee and built a huge Ormus production facility in the desert, these things all suggest that there was a connection between MFKZT and the Ark.
    Last edited by Breemar; 09-05-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breemar View Post
    I must confess I do not know much about the old masters, used to read a few synopsies only.
    Then I won't be able to be understood. Which is alright.

I do greatly appreciate your respectful way of sharing however.

Speaking of Ormus, you have to see the tremendous diffrence between e.g. obtaining it from dead sea salt, which is very simple, and B: optaining pure Gold Ormus from metallic gold, which is much more complicating and reminds me much of several crypted procedures of the old masters.
    As Philalethes pointed out, people do not get it because it's so simple, alchemy is. Anything complicated is only an outward expression of a complicated mind.

Gold can only be "opened" (the way old masters meant it), for it to have rejuvenating influence to the extend I mentioned previously, if you have "mercury" fixed beforehand. Any other way it's just chemistry, with the unbalanced Ruach.

First of all (besides the fact that some say The Stone does not turn matter into gold, but is simply made of gold), you have to disolve gold powder in hydrochloric acid, with h2o2 addition, so it becomes a rew colloid. Then you have to heat it, do extreme PH sweeps, add more h2o2, repeat this for weeks. The colloidal gold clusters will get smaller over time, and during this process the solution goes trough a color cycle, yellow, red, violet, green, finally black and white. On youtube a german guy shows it, "how to make monatomic gold" or something like that. Could these parallels be coincedense?
    While these reports are great, these are merely exercise in chemistry. If that was the true way, the thousands and thousands of chemists, professors of that field would have already achieved such endeavors. What I'm suggesting is something quite different from chemistry. I know that saying that to a chemist, or someone who knows only that, will seem like I am referring to silly occult but I'm actually not.

Second, you speak of evidence, but is there any evidence for any successful goldmaking, or for the immediate recovery feature? It sure was something to promise to get some financial support for a lab, many kings invested in alchemy, for obvious reasons.
    The true field of alchemy is understream. Always was, and always will be. So those types of reports would be "leak outs" or charlatans, for no person with a sound mind would ever demonstrate unless in a very closed group where anonymity and safety is respected. It's not about fame nor fortunes, so those drives are long extinguished.

And especially the involvement of mercury is a wrong and dangerous path IMHO. Just remember Sir Isaac Newton, who had high amounts of mercury in his blood after he died.
    I don't mean vulgar, common mercury.

I have now made some tests with ormus and there are definitely some huge reactions that I may report in an other thread.
    That's great. As I said, my intention is not to discourage.

I believe I said all that I could or want to, so wishing you the very best with your experiments!

Blog Entries
    It seems important to me, considering the topic in the title, to refer to the excellent thread i read last night about the ability of the geometry of the pyramid, to create a torsion field, which empowers orgone energy to break down gold into a white and then red powder consecutively.

To me, after reading this and hearing others testimonials of the results, i cannot consider any other path to be of interest, and must agree with Kristian, that if it were a chemical problem we are facing, then it would well have been addressed and resolved by now.

The true Mercury.... tis a spirit is it not? Invisible, powerful enough to dissolve gold.... and if we are considering that all these secrets existed with the eygptians, and with Moses, then we must consider the fact that there are massive pyramids in eygpt to be of some actual practical significance.

Judging by the amount of times that this shew brea appears in eygptian hieroglyphics, i would say they were making alot of this 'white powder'

I do also agree that those priests were well aware of the ability for plant ashes to extract ormus for sea salt.

These guys didnt have marajiwana and TV in their society, they were quite active, high minded people, and were well versed in mixing there waters.

Just want to drop in thought...... Moses infiltrated these people, gian some significant powers, and then actually took on the pharaoh.

And he won... .by bring fire, water, and all manner of plauges under his control and in the use against his enemies.... Jews 2000 years later still honor that man for the very rescue he performed and even now a something like 4500years later, are STILL honoring his name for what he achieved.

Something happened in eygpt for sure... Ormus production was just the beginning.

+ Reply to Thread