Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Ormus Extraction Procedures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breemar View Post
    Is it just me or was that last sentence contradicting? Actually you said the truth, you were the last person who discouraged that, because you were the only one. I appreciate this. It may seem a bit premature, but let me use this smiley: ^^
    I believe, there can be mature dialogue without the flare-ups, or people being triggered and simply repeating what others have unquestionably maintained before them.

I've followed the ORMUS community since first made available on the Net. I do agree based on experimentations of my own, and from seeing the work and reports of others, that there's most definitely something positive there. But I have not seen the regenerative application that the old masters describe, even in, when I was part of understream, restricted groups. The old masters, their writings on alchemy, describe a definite regeneration that's beyond the current understanding of science.

But some of them say it is a white powder, isn't it?

Personally, I do not simply repeat what others said, but I also don't conclude as long as the facts are soft. I used to read many reports about highly effective application with plants. So I will try this and use it as an indicator.

Just like some believe, The Stone turns lead into gold and awakens the dead, some others believe there is no such thing and it's only a myth.

Maybe the truth, as so often, lies somewhere between. And maybe pure M-State gold is only one step in the whole process.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breemar View Post
    But some of them say it is a white powder, isn't it? . . .
    Yes, that's a common descriptor.

The old masters refer to this pure white powder by many creative names, and generally modern alchemists also insist, similarly, that its "salt". I prefer the name, water that wets not the hand. But without the "mercury" fixed in it, or what they have called quintessence, it's empty, powerless. When I read the old masters (i.e., Philalethes, Artephius), I see a much different process detailed than what ORMUS offered. I do admit, that maybe in the Arabic traditions, near that geographical location, they may reveal something that's similar, I just haven't found that path among the British line, for example. And on this line of argument, how to fix that mercury, no ORMUS researcher raised or even conceptualized, haven't even seen it on modern alchemy Forums. That doesn't invalidate it, I just find those that follow ORMUS seem to know very little about the old alchemy texts, which makes it even more suspect to even call it alchemy.

The other issue being, I've mentioned it already, many prepared tinctures produce influence upon consciousness, but what I am referring to as Philosopher's Stone produces an absolute physical regeneration, which again, would be very easy to evidence if the ORMUS community would have achieved it.

You'll see, there are many names, and it's easy to quickly project and want to believe that just because they said "white powder" they meant ORMUS. But one who read even one old text realizes that it's not the style of the old masters to actually call something for what it is. The more important, the more concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    Interesting ideas and analysis from both of you.
    Breemar, could you tell us a reference for when judas told jesus he knew all his secrets.

And bleeding yolk, could you provide us with a direct quote for paracelsus receipe.

I would very much like to read the original source for both those references.
    ......i apologize for my delay in answering , ive been indisposed.........i wasnt able to find a direct quote , other than fragmentary passages.....maybe i will end up investing in that collection of the works of paracelsus........but i believe the recipe i listed is accurate......the alkahest in the microcosm is known as the "universal spirit" or "the dark waters of the unconscious that dissolves the ego"

.....i enjoy your posts , btw....

regards ,

.......speaking of the gospel of thomas.......someone posted something regarding a quote of maleness and femaleness from that work in a different thread (which one ,escapes me now )and wondered what it meant.......as usual with scriptures , there are most likely several meanings.....one of which most certainly is the "me" soul and the "I" soul.......i suggest you consult the kybalion.........

.....and as for purification and fasting , one of the best cleansers of the body is water with a bit of sea salt , ashes , and a source of sulfur ( garlic is excellent for this ).........
    Last edited by bleeding yolk; 09-02-2014 at 04:19 PM.

.......and as regarding "mysterious white powder".......what is your opinion on the rumours that the ark of the covenant contained ormus powder and that this is what caused its supernatural powers...???......

Quote Originally Posted by Krisztian View Post
    Yes, that's a common descriptor.

The old masters refer to this pure white powder by many creative names, and generally modern alchemists also insist, similarly, that its "salt". I prefer the name, water that wets not the hand. But without the "mercury" fixed in it, or what they have called quintessence, it's empty, powerless. When I read the old masters (i.e., Philalethes, Artephius), I see a much different process detailed than what ORMUS offered. I do admit, that maybe in the Arabic traditions, near that geographical location, they may reveal something that's similar, I just haven't found that path among the British line, for example. And on this line of argument, how to fix that mercury, no ORMUS researcher raised or even conceptualized, haven't even seen it on modern alchemy Forums. That doesn't invalidate it, I just find those that follow ORMUS seem to know very little about the old alchemy texts, which makes it even more suspect to even call it alchemy.

The other issue being, I've mentioned it already, many prepared tinctures produce influence upon consciousness, but what I am referring to as Philosopher's Stone produces an absolute physical regeneration, which again, would be very easy to evidence if the ORMUS community would have achieved it.

You'll see, there are many names, and it's easy to quickly project and want to believe that just because they said "white powder" they meant ORMUS. But one who read even one old text realizes that it's not the style of the old masters to actually call something for what it is. The more important, the more concealed.
    ......so what is your theory of what the macrocosmic stone might be , if you have come to such a conclusion..??....

...i recall seeing reports of hair and teeth and nails falling out accompanied by great pains (sounds like radiation sickness) before the regeneration takes place.........

Blog Entries
    Mod Note: Please stay on topic. If not sure about the topic of the thread, read the thread title and the first post.

Or create a new thread. Or search the forums if there's already a thread on the topic you wish to comment on.

Also, composing posts in a manner that's easier to read, would make them just that: easier to read.

In short, some basic commonly intelligible syntax, please. Everyone has their personal writing style, of course, but it's better if it's also (relatively) easier to understand for the other readers.

I'll split this thread into spin-off sub-topics when I have the time. Please remember that staying on topic makes it much easier for other readers/forum members to search and locate content they are interested in.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Mod Note: Please stay on topic. If not sure about the topic of the thread, read the thread title and the first post.

Or create a new thread. Or search the forums if there's already a thread on the topic you wish to comment on.

Also, composing posts in a manner that's easier to read, would make them just that: easier to read.

In short, some basic commonly intelligible syntax, please. Everyone has their personal writing style, of course, but it's better if it's also (relatively) easier to understand for the other readers.

I'll split this thread into spin-off sub-topics when I have the time. Please remember that staying on topic makes it much easier for other readers/forum members to search and locate content they are interested in.

Thanks.
    .............clearly this was addressed to me......point taken......

Smile

.....i apologize for my delay in answering , ive been indisposed.........i wasnt able to find a direct quote , other than fragmentary passages.....maybe i will end up investing in that collection of the works of paracelsus........but i believe the recipe i listed is accurate......the alkahest in the microcosm is known as the "universal spirit" or "the dark waters of the unconscious that dissolves the ego"

.....i enjoy your posts , btw....
    Thanks for having a go at finding the original text.
    Androgynus already half answered with his link.

As for enjoying my posts, I always expect that everything I write on this forum has an audience of maybe 5 people.
    I guess you must be one of them.

+ Reply to Thread