Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Universal Order of Creation of Matter

Blog Entries

The Universal Order of Creation of Matter

www.keshefoundation.org

In his new book, Ir. Keshe explains new and groundbreaking principles in the world of physics.

In July 2009 a new book, titled "The Universal Order of Creation of Matters" written by nuclear engineer Keshe, was published.

One of the topics discussed in this book is how Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter are created in the Universe. What scientists at present call elementary particles (like quarks and so on) are themselves in fact collections of smaller magnetic fields, which in group as dynamic plasmatic magnetic fields and their interactions with other dynamic plasmatic magnetic fields, lead to the creation of quarks and so forth.

In fact, what is called the mass of the quark, is in reality created through the same method as the mass of any other object in the universe and is purely due to the interaction of constituent plasmatic magnetic fields within the center of the Matter.

Through tests done, where separation of these Matters of plasma in reactors were achieved, and, by using the effects of the interaction of plasmatic magnetic fields of Antimatters within the cores of reactors, forces of magnitudes were created which are unknown in today's world of physics and industry.

Read/download book here, if interested: The Universal Order of Creation of Matter
    Last edited by Andro; 10-10-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting find!
    I've downloaded it, now onto the reading part.

edit.

very interesting book so far. I'm not too far into it, but am very interested in finding out how Keshe develops his concept of 'plasmatic magnetic fields'.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 10-10-2014 at 01:00 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I agree, having read the forward, this looks interesting. Although with anything like this that seems to good to be true, it will either be so difficult to understand that its not worth knowing (the forward promises otherwise) or has no foundation.

I have looked also at the Wiki entry for the creation of matter and will read these side by side to see if they agree.

Matter Creation

Thanks Androgynus for the link, this should be very interesting.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I have looked also at the Wiki entry for the creation of matter and will read these side by side to see if they agree.

Matter Creation
    I don't think they line up completely. Keshe's work seems to involve influencing the strength and density of incorporeal substance inside a reactor, whereas the traditional method of matter creation (per the wiki entry) deals with joining subtle corporeal particles.

Keshe's work seems incredibly Universal, even the idea of the Athanor is present in the form of a reactor.

The vibe I'm getting from it so far is exciting
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Keshe's work seems incredibly Universal, even the idea of the Athanor is present in the form of a reactor.
    That's the main reason this paper has caught my attention, and why I posted about it

He's supposedly cracked anti-gravity also.

Blog Entries
    I've just discovered Keshe's work recently. I'm really enjoying the nanocoating idea as "the black" on copper which is produced through three methods which are two paths, wet and dry. To nanocoat copper in wet you cover the bottom of a container with lye and pieces of aluminum foil (cut in 1 inch squares or whatever) and you add boiling water to cover just an inch and put a non-air-tight lid on - the copper to be coated is hung above the solution (prior to adding water) or lain on a wire net that stands above the water - like a steam bath... but also similar to making verdigris, which is the second wet method... which is spraying this alkali solution that remains on copper plate and leaving sealed. The third dry way is by burning copper in a fire creating the black coat.
    simple paths with simple abundant ingredients which also correspond to the alchemical symbolism and lore - Venus/copper being the daughter of Saturn, made Ethiops ("burnt face") black madonna. etc.

Today i was browsing Paracelsus and found this method described which is precisely the same except for the addition of arsenic with the calcined tartar (potassium carbonate calcined to potassium hydroxide??)

ANIMATION IS PRODUCED IN THE FOLLOWING WAY.

Take of Venus, wrought into small plates, as much as you will, ten, twenty, or forty pounds. Let these be incrusted with a pulse made of arsenic and calcined tartar, and calcined in their own vessel for twenty-four hours. Then at length let the Venus be pulverised, washed, and thoroughly purified. Let the calcination with ablution be repeated three or four times. In this way it is purged and purified from its thick greenness and from its own impure sulphur. You will have to be on your guard against calcinations made with common sulphur. For whatever is good in the metal is spoilt thereby, and what is bad becomes worse. To ten marks of this purged Venus add one of pure Luna. But in order that the work of the Medicine may be accelerated by projection, and may more easily penetrate the imperfect body, and drive out all portions which are opposed to the nature of Luna, this is accomplished by means of a perfect ferment. For the work is defiled by means of an impure Sulphur, so that a cloud is stretched out over the surface of the transmuted substance, or the metal is mixed with the loppings of the Sulphur and may be cast away therewith. But if a projection of a red stone is to be made, with a view to a red transmutation, it must first fall on gold, afterwards on silver, or on some other metal thoroughly purified, as we have directed above. From thence arises the most perfect gold.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/paracel3.html
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    I'm really enjoying the nanocoating idea as "the black" on copper which is produced through three methods which are two paths, wet and dry.
    What is this nanocoating useful for? I see in his site he sells "free energy" generators and "health" products.

There is a 3KWatt free energy generator there but unfortunately all pieces sold out.
    I'll have to buy his other product that is connected to the grid and only "helps" with energy consumption, bah.
    Also the health products are some things that you hold near the area of pain and they fix it (! ?)

Is there anything that makes you believe this is not a typical scam?

+ Reply to Thread