Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transmutation

Transmutation

Philosophically speaking.. Once our 'subject/matter' has been transmuted, did its former nature ever exist or has it always been 'gold'?
    Still Searching.............

Blog Entries
    With my current understanding of things, our subject matter's former nature always exists, because that former nature is rooted in non-existence :P
    At this point everything is malleable!

Say we have 'Lead'. Lead necessarily needs 'three qualities' in order to maintain its Lead-ness. These qualities aren't the structure of the Lead, but they are what create the structure of Lead (the Forth thing, Form). To define transmutation, I would say it's the manipulation of the quality and ratio of the 'three qualities' in a substance -- Lead -- so that it exhibits its highest state, or perfection -- Gold. The quality through the degrees of fire (manure, water-bath, sand-bath, etc.), and the ratio seems to depend on how good your Minecraft (Mind-craft?) skills are. . .

The structure doesn't change unless the qualities contained within change first (whether it be oil, spirit of wine, or salt). Because everything is built on one foundation, a new foundation changes the structure of the house on top of it. Or the shell breaks and everything dissolves. Who knows

But this explanation is me processing the internal work I've been doing lately. Don't know how it would translate into external labwork.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 01-09-2015 at 09:37 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Good one...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    or has it always been 'gold'?
    If we are talking symbolically then I think so, and if we are talking spiritually then also yes.

But recently I have come to the realisation that what we call spiritual/non-practical alchemy... what we call mind-alchemy is physical alchemy. Because there is no difference between the two at all. The difference is our failure to see the thing right there, in front of us... that mind and matter are the same... that lead and gold are the same. And the more different they are the more similar they are, and the more similar they are the further apart they become... and when they have achieved the greatest distance between them they meet again because everything is a circle... even a straight line.

That is why we do not need to transmute, transform... change... lead into gold. Lead is gold. We are gold. Everything is already perfected.

A man said to the Buddha, “I want Happiness.”
    Buddha said, first remove “I”, that’s ego,
    then remove “want”, that’s desire.
    See now you are left with only Happiness. - source unknown
    So in order to transmute lead into gold... just remove the lead.

or has it always been 'gold'?
    Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    and the ratio seems to depend on how good your Minecraft (Mind-craft?) skills are. . .
    Excatly!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Philosophically speaking.. Once our 'subject/matter' has been transmuted, did its former nature ever exist or has it always been 'gold'?
    Using the word "Philosophically" makes me think of something that has a rational argument and what I believe, to most others, has no rational argument.

On a few journeys now I think I have seen what is, it is amazing, but now it seems so distant.

I had to tell myself, while on the journey, that no matter how I feel later I know what I am seeing now is real; I find that difficult now as all I can remember is snippets and the fact that I told myself to remember it was real, but I trust myself.

So there can only be one answer to the question above, there is only one true nature and gold doesn't begin to describe it, other than perhaps a metaphor if you regard gold as the highest achievable.

Kiorionis mentions Mind-craft and to that I would agree, but I would prefer to call it a mind-fuck.

Even though I take this out of context I believe Dev nailed it with...

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    The difference is our failure to see the thing right there, in front of us...
    However I would say the difficulty instead of the difference.

And the word "see"...how do you see something that has no need for eyes?

Perhaps in the minds<-for want of a better word) eye.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 01-10-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    The ratio seems to depend on how good your Minecraft (Mind-craft?) skills are. . .
    The Transmutation of Mentals

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    And the more different they are the more similar they are, and the more similar they are the further apart they become...
    And when they have achieved the greatest distance between them they meet again because everything is a circle... Even a straight line.
    And maybe that's the key to How To Implement Change...

Thanks for the responses. IMO a True transmutation would work beyond any conceivable bounds of space and time. Once a matter has transmuted in this manner I would think it would be much further reaching than presently imaginable.
    Last edited by Nibiru; 01-10-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Measurement/Darkness/Lead-------------------------------Unity/Light/Gold

Blog Entries
    And that's the actual meaning of "The End Of Time"

Measurement/Darkness/Lead-------------------------------Unity/Light/Gold

Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Everything is nothing expressed as a temporarily mutable something.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread