Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Transmutation

Thanks for the feedback guys, we seem to be sharing a similar vision

Perhaps Lead is Gold, or to quote Salazius "It appears that Unity is never lost."

I recently ran across this quote that seems to support what I'm attempting to relay:
    Mircea Eiliade speaks to the transformative power found outside of ordinary time. He says:

the Philosopher’s Stone realized this miracle (alchemy), as it eliminated the interval of time which separated the present condition of an imperfect (crude) metal from its final perfected condition when it would become gold. The stone achieved transmutation almost immediately – it superceded time.
    Lead is one of the most malleable metals, could this possibly be a clue as to potential misconceptions concerning the Nature of Time? Perhaps the concept of Time may not be as concrete as we've been Lead to believe...
    Still Searching.............

Blog Entries
    Mercury is even more malleable.
    Lead is not lead but is lead anyway.
    Gold is not unity at all, nor perfection, just a symbol, not just actual perfection. Pale reflection of something higher ...

Perfection is nothing. Something is always able to putrefy and "die". Even the highest Stone ever possible to produce, it is alway susceptible to be destructed.

Unity is never lost because it is nothing. You can only lost something.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Mercury is even more malleable.
    Lead is not lead but is lead anyway.
    Gold is not unity at all, nor perfection, just a symbol, not just actual perfection. Pale reflection of something higher ...

Perfection is nothing. Something is always able to putrefy and "die". Even the highest Stone ever possible to produce, it is alway susceptible to be destructed.

Unity is never lost because it is nothing. You can only lost something.
    Thanks Keep in mind I was only speaking philosophically of 'Lead' and 'Gold' as references to above and below polarities concerning the concept of Unity and Separation. I was also using 'Lead' as a double analogy to represent Saturn/Chronos/Time. The image of the clock and glyph for the Sun would have better effect if Superimposed upon One another. I was hoping to convey a Transmutation of Separation into a state of Unity Consciousness. This realization requires stepping outside the bounds of time-space-matter or separation. It also, once realized, shows that the separation/Lead never existed at all but was merely an illusion of separation overlaying the Truth of the paradox of time/no-time, Unity/Seperation, spirit/matter, etc.. How they are One but None, seen as opposing yet of the same Source.
    Last edited by Nibiru; 04-09-2016 at 01:35 AM.

After quite some Time with no sleep I began to ponder this concept a bit more and decided to share my Vision with friends, below is a cut/paste of what I attempted to convey.

I just have had what I believe to be a realization / Epiphany in the middle of the night and before I forgot it I felt that I should go ahead and write it down for Further Future contemplation.

Is it possible that what most considered as transmutation is
    only an Earthly form of aided Evolution and not a completely UNIVERSAL aspect of the REAL Potential that such an act could Potentially Create?

IMO TRUE Transmutation goes far beyond what we hear or read of concerning the Perfection of metals, evolution of our bodies, minds, and Spirits, etc. Is it possible that Universal Transmutation could actually effect 'matters' that are beyond the physical Sphere or even psychological level(when Jungian Spiritual concepts of the Alchemical Path are considered)? IMO a Transmutation of this Kind could easily Transcend our concept of 'Reality' and even potentially posses the Ability to EVOLVE Matters/Materials/Works beyond the notion of Time and Space. This notion could just as easily effect entire races, species, countries, WorLds, solar systems, galaxies, perhaps the entire UNIverse, and even those that are worshiped as GODS.

What actually LEAD me to consider this was a personal method of simple psychological/emotional Transmutation that I've found my self and recently been using more frequently and at times without premeditation. It relates in a way to the concept of the glass half full/empty analogy that most are familiar with. Regardless of if it is currently Truth or just a method of personal comfort for my own psychological and emotional wellbeing, I still choose to follow the REASONING I'm about to Relate. It concerns the NATURE of Duality, good/bad, righteous/evil, Light/Dark, etc. Rather than carry the emotional burden of constant reminders of the InJustice, Cruelty, and Suffering that exists HERE, I've Chosen to attempt to SEE ALL 'Negative' situations and matters for whatever their opposite POSITIVE attribute may be and how it could in some way, maybe actually Exists in some portion(however small) within said circumstances. This concept is revealed when ONE contemplates the Yin Yang Symbol while considering how the Dark portion contains a SEED of Light while the same holds True concerning the White portion of the image with its Seed of Darkness.. Once I'm able to Recognize the GOOD that such negative situations and beings contain, I then precede to exert EFFORT to convince myself of this possible reality Fractal. I hadn't realized it before but this personal act of calming may actually be the KEY to very HIGH Alchemical Truths that are rarely spoken/written of. This method of contemplation, if the science of how our Thoughts have the Ability to effect reality is properly Understood(check Observer Effect, observation of LIGHT particles/Waves, etc.), then a True 'Stone' that has reached the 'Multiplication' Level could very well CHANGE/EVOLVE EVERYTHING!! Transcending TIME, Nature, physics concepts, REALITY, etc...

If something of this Nature were to Actually occur, I doubt that most would even Recognize the unfathomable CHANGE that had become MANIFEST through the Process, due to the fact than in a moment Faster than the shortest instance, Everything as well as Nothing have been EVOLVED on every Level conceivable as well as that which remains unknown/unfathomable through any form of intellectual Reasoning. Best way for me to relay this idea is to consider Dreams and the way their manifestation, characters, and Events occur Spontaneously once we've began to DREAM.

When one gains the full ability to apply this form of reasoning to every situation without effort, then IMO they are performing a True Act of Magick and actually causing the nature of existence/reality to Evolve Towards this Higher Realm of UNDERSTANDING and Being. It could somehow relate to the 'changing of the ages' as well, such as The Bronze, Industrial, or Age of Pieces < Aquarius, the GOLDEN AGES, etc.. Its interesting to contemplate how incomplete quite a bit of our COLLECTIVE history actually is. Lost Civilizations and continents, Messiah Figures, sudden and unexplained extinctions/disappearances perhaps even the TRANSCENDENCE of entire species with no REAL explanations as to how or even why such things happen. Anyway just thought I'd attempt to Save and even Share these Ideas with 'Those With Ears To HEAR' or at least listen with an open-mind. Well I feel I've relayed as much of this VISION as I'm capable of during the PRESENT Moment. Perhaps there will be more consideration in the Future concerning these ideas or possibly even potential REALIZATIONS of a TRUTH soon to be AWAKENED, MANIFESTED, and finally revealed and comprehended by ALL. WHO Knows!?

So when we ponder the Thought that our MINDS have been proven scientifically to affect 'Reality at levels that are even capable of transcending what we experience as space and time, we are then prepared to consider something of a totally different concept in contrast to what most have been taught. My simple definition of the Ancient ART of Alchemy using my Limited Understanding is such: Alchemy is an effort on the part of the Artist working in UNITY with Nature and forces overseeing our GROWTH, to find a way to recognize UNIVERSAL SPIRIT or LIFE-FORCE so that we can then Conceive of Methods towards attracting, containing, accumulating, and Finally Utilizing said Spirit for the purpose of Healing, Growth, and finally the EVOLUTION/TRANSMUTATION of the Matter or Materials that we are HOPING to CHANGE. OK my blurry eyes are telling me its time to lay it back down and get more rest. Thanks for Listening to my late night ramblings!

If any Truth exists within these concepts then there can only be 1 possible conclusion IMO, What WILL Evolve has already done so once the TRANSCENDENCE of TIME has become REALIZED, its only our intellect and Eyes are just a tad bit late to SEE IT as IT occurs.

If Alchemy is the Art of Evolution, then it is also the art of TIME/Saturn/Chronos. In Truth Time is the 1 provable and constant form of Transmutation that is constantly occurring throughout Nature and All observable Reality Structures, given the easily observable fact that All is eventually Evolved through the PASSAGE of Time...

Or in other Words, if we can conceive these notions, then 1 conclusive fact remains IMO..

* * * LEAD is already GOLD!!

All that remains is for US to Wake Up and finally open our EYES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    LEAD is already GOLD!!
    This is what I have been "preaching" (openly) for the last few months. LOL. So yeah... I think there is potential in this concept for sure.

I'd go even further and say: without gold, no lead. Which in a way utterly changes the game... in my view.

"The branch might seem like the fruit's origin: in fact, the branch exist because of the fruit." - Rumi

Last edited by Awani; 10-19-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    This is what I have been "preaching" (openly) for the last few months. LOL. So yeah... I think there is potential in this concept for sure.
    When you have "preached" long and hard enough to convince pawn shops, jewelers, precious metals dealers of any kind, let me know, as I have many pounds of lead I would just love to sell them at roughly $1300 an ounce

+ Reply to Thread