Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 106

Thread: Transmutation

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    This is heavier:


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,105
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    PS: my "face" in the forums is a detector of baloney, not the baloney itself, but yours is a thing that is well known to grow out of rotting matter.
    LOL. Oh how ignorant you are of Amanita Muscaria... if someone looks at it they don't think what you claim... however, as I said before, your "face" is baloney 100 %... I am well-aware what you think it means... sadly that is not how it appears to others. On a personal note my house is filled with Amanitas, the country I am from is littered with them... it is a beautiful mushroom... and I don't mind from where it grows. WHEN people see my avatar they see two Amanitas dancing... when they see yours, they see 100 % baloney.

    I can do this back and fort ALL day... it is so perfect... ha ha... and you have that avatar thanks to me. LOL. Oh the joy...

    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    So, the Stone would come very handy in helping improve the quality of life for anyone fortunate enough to possess it.
    The funny thing with alchemy is that because you have this approach, you will never have the Stone. Not sure if that is funny or sad.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    You are of course assuming that the methods of the physicists are the only ones that can give results. Wrongo! I have made small amounts of silver and gold through "chymical" processes and I don't see where any of these humongous amounts of energy that the methods of the physicists require are supposedly absolutely necessary to accomplish transmutation. By entertaining the notions and theories of physics as the only possibility, you are in fact falling for the same mistake that the chemists have fallen, who think that "chemical reactions" cannot accomplish what the methods of physics can, and therefore conclude that transmutation, short of having recourse to "atom-smashers", is "impossible".
    This is a long post so i will try to answer it in the shortest way possible.

    You are talking about Coulomb barrier and huge ammount of energy required for transmutation which i also think is erroneous in certain conditions like in a plasma state.
    My short take on it in order for Coulomb barrier to function properly a positive and negative particles are both necessary to be present in the atom in order to be in balance and able to create such a barrier. However in a plasma state negative charged particles or electrons are ripped apart from the atom and not present in the atom so the positive charged nucleus can't hold a positive charge alone and becomes:

    1. either polarized like a magnet with both poles now activated
    2. losses charge and becomes neutral

    Whatever the case it appears that when the matter enters the state of plasma it losses the Coulomb barrier.

    What i am proposing is that the blueprint operations of alchemy have a secret mechanic behind them.

    For example heating a object at ever increasing temperatures in order to cause color changes is suspiciously reminiscent of allotropism.
    The black stage or putrefying metals is suspiciously reminiscent of radioactive decay.
    Transmuting heavier elements into lighter ones is suspiciously reminiscent of fission.
    Multiplying the tincture in power by constantly repeating the same process is suspiciously reminiscent of nuclear enrichment.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-04-2018 at 07:38 AM.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    LOL. Oh how ignorant you are of Amanita Muscaria... if someone looks at it they don't think what you claim... however, as I said before, your "face" is baloney 100 %... I am well-aware what you think it means... sadly that is not how it appears to others. On a personal note my house is filled with Amanitas, the country I am from is littered with them... it is a beautiful mushroom... and I don't mind from where it grows. WHEN people see my avatar they see two Amanitas dancing... when they see yours, they see 100 % baloney.

    I can do this back and fort ALL day... it is so perfect... ha ha... and you have that avatar thanks to me. LOL. Oh the joy...
    What you think is only you alone; anyone else can plainly see it's not baloney itself shown in my avatar, but clearly a baloney detector. Nothing will alter that, just like nothing will alter the fact that your avatar shows a poisonous shroom that grows out of rotting matter. The joy is all mine. You are hoisted by your own petard!



    The funny thing with alchemy is that because you have this approach, you will never have the Stone. Not sure if that is funny or sad.

    If that was true then no one would have it, as that is the ultimate intention/goal of everyone who seeks it. Some won't admit it, but it is so nonetheless. No one seeks this thing to then just do nothing with it.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    This is a long post so i will try to answer it in the shortest way possible.

    You are talking about Coulomb barrier and huge ammount of energy required for transmutation which i also think is erroneous in certain conditions like in a plasma state.
    My short take on it in order for Coulomb barrier to function properly a positive and negative particles are both necessary to be present in the atom in order to be in balance and able to create such a barrier. However in a plasma state negative charged particles or electrons are ripped apart from the atom and not present in the atom so the positive charged nucleus can't hold a positive charge alone and becomes:

    1. either polarized like a magnet with both poles now activated
    2. losses charge and becomes neutral

    Whatever the case it appears that when the matter enters the state of plasma it losses the Coulomb barrier.

    What i am proposing is that the blueprint operations of alchemy have a secret mechanic behind them.

    For example heating a object at ever increasing temperatures in order to cause color changes is suspiciously reminiscent of allotropism.
    The black stage or putrefying metals is suspiciously reminiscent of radioactive decay.
    Transmuting heavier elements into lighter ones is suspiciously reminiscent of fission.
    Multiplying the tincture in power by constantly repeating the same process is suspiciously reminiscent of nuclear enrichment.
    There must be more than one mechanism to perform transmutations, otherwise alchemical and "chymical" transmutations would not happen, as they do not employ the huge amounts of energy that the methods of physics employ.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    The methods of modern physic are not entirely correct because they believe in Coulumb barrier. You don't need huge ammount of energy for transmutation in my opinion if you discard the theory of Coulumb barrier as i explained.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    The methods of modern physic are not entirely correct because they believe in Coulumb barrier. You don't need huge ammount of energy for transmutation in my opinion if you discard the theory of Coulumb barrier as i explained.
    Besides that (alleged) barrier, there is also the issue of the "electron shells" not allowing things to happen to the "nuclei" during "chemical reactions". Chemists believe that all changes among reacting substances happen in these electron levels, not at the level of the "nucleus". So no matter what reactions you employ, the changes will (supposedly) always happen at the electron level, not at the "nuclear" level, so no change of any (supposed) "element" can take place. The reacting "elements" will (supposedly) always retain their characteristics since their "nuclei" are not altered, only the outer "electron shells" are, and they always can go back to what they were before, so no true permanent change is achieved. Anyone who has performed "chymical" transmutations will have a chuckle at these "neat" little theories of chemistry. Chemists do think that they really have it all figured out... But as the old Judas Priest song says:


  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Besides that (alleged) barrier, there is also the issue of the "electron shells" not allowing things to happen to the "nuclei" during "chemical reactions". Chemists believe that all changes among reacting substances happen in these electron levels, not at the level of the "nucleus"...
    You are so hasty to judge without paying attention to what i just said about the plasma state of matter. There are no electron shells in a plasma because they are all out and only nucleus is present in the center of the atom who is no longer positively charged because there are no negatively charged electrons around anymore!
    Formerly known as True Puffer

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    You are so hasty to judge without paying attention to what i just said about the plasma state of matter. There are no electron shells in a plasma because they are all out and only nucleus is present in the center of the atom who is no longer positively charged because there are no negatively charged electrons around anymore!
    I know what you said, but no "chemical" reaction is considered to be able to achieve any such permanent removal of the electron shells. So, according to chemists no matter what "chemical" reactions you employ, all the apparent changes will only take place at the level of these electron shells.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    Ok, you need to understand what the 4th state of matter called plasma actually is.

    Formerly known as True Puffer

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts