Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Messengers

Blog Entries
    Exactly.

This is basically what I presented last year in my talk (In Amsterdam's Alchemy Congress 2014) concerning the "Alchemical Yoga".
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    So basically, if we 'RE-virginize' ourselves (see thread on The Central Salt) and allow ourselves to be impregnated with the Original Light (see thread on Spiritus Mundi), we become Messengers

(I briefly mention this in the podcast/conversation that Dev and I have recently recorded, it should be published some time this year...)
    Yes, if by "Re-virginize" you mean that we once again attain the state we had when we were first born. In that state, you have little concept of Ego other than your natural material needs (food, nurture). You also have no prec-conceptions, experience or judgements. This is an incredibly difficult state to attain when that is your purpose, because "purpose" itself involves ego, judgement, experience, etc. As I said before, after decades of "trying", I have never achieved it. I only achieved it when NOT trying.Also, it's not exactly like being "impregnated" with light, but rather like "being" the Light. There's a huge difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Yes, if by "Re-virginize" you mean that we once again attain the state we had when we were first born.
    No, I don't mean the state we're born in. It's already a 'corrupted' or 'fallen' state, for lack of better terms. Genetics, ancestral patterns/memories, etc...

We aren't born 'virgin' at all, alchemically/spiritually/philosophically, let alone 'physically'.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Also, it's not exactly like being "impregnated" with light, but rather like "being" the Light.
    The blank sheet of paper (Involution -> Ph. Earth) is not the story. It needs to be be 'impregnated' with the Author's Ink (Evolution -> Ph. Heaven)

_______
    I.M.S.U.

Blog Entries
    We consider in Yoga that the seeds of karma are present in the nadis. All over the bodies.

By a proper spiritual discipine, or, ingesting the white Stone for example, we can dissolve all the seeds of karma. We are washed and "Virgin". This is the "baptism". By the holy water.

After that, the Sun's Lights comes in and make the "anointing".
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread