Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another "More Modern" Way of Looking at Alchemy

Another "More Modern" Way of Looking at Alchemy

hello and good day to you all

some things connected in my head and i found it a quite intresing thought pattern and i thought, i'l share it with you all,

i would like to toutch on alchemical substance known as a Alkahest, this material should be able to dissolve metals and minirals in a way that it would leave its body "white" "soluble" behind, and would extract its soul, at the same time it would be able to reanimate dead metals by giving it life energy again "

a alkahset is made using The Salt and The mercury, distilling over and over to fly the salt over with the mercury, or to say making the salt more and more volatile,
    then this substance needs to be charged with, what in alchemy is known as the spiritus mundi, the animation force of the universe, the mercury itself is a matrix for this energy, allowing this energy to flow true it .

if i take a more modern look on this substance some interesting things come to mind, i think that the hidden salt is a Mstate material from the particular miniral, there is bin done allot of research with mstate materials, and the properties are quite interesting, as it will hold allot of energy if charged in the richt way, talking about the scaler energy, this is the energy that comes from crystals, minds and all things in nature. this gives my some interesting inside in what the spiritus mundi might be,,

if i look at a alkhest in this way so a substance that will have extremly small and volatile mstate particals in it, so from what i wrote above u could see that a alkahest maybe a solution or materal that is saturated with this high energy storing material, the alkahest needs to be charged by the spiritus mundi and the longer it is charged the stronger it will get, now i think there allot of ways of charging a alkahest, circulation being one but a slow one, i think one faster way would be to use a geode and some dc or ac power to charge the alkahest while circulating,

now we have a liquid that is able to store extreem amounts of scaler "life" energy, and i could imagine that if u add for instance gold that it would eat it away with ease only becouse of the energy stored in the liquid, so to say no chemical reaction, but a more energetic reaction,
    as scaler energy does very very strange things,
    as this liquid gives some of its energy to the metal that u add in to it. so animating the metal to its perfect state,

just some thoughts
    kind regards..

Blog Entries
    Hi Wigwamman,

Thanks for the interesting perspective...

How would you explain (to a non-scientist like me) the concept of 'Scalar Energy'?

How do you see Scalar Energy being generated, especially in the practical application of 'charging' an Alkahest?

hay there Androgynus

hanks for the interesting perspective...
    You are welkom

How would you explain (to a non-scientist like me) the concept of 'Scalar Energy'?

How do you see Scalar Energy being generated, especially in the practical application of 'charging' an Alkahest?
    well in simpel terms its the kind of radiation or field the vacuum field makes, this is also known as the ether or the higgsfield,
    or the radiation that comes from a Black holl/proton.

in a way this can be made in our world by allowing 2 or more magnetic fields to interact in a special way, the most simple scaler generator u can make is using 2 ring magnets, and a iron washer, pointing the norths to one and other with the washer in between and lock them together, as thay will stick to one and other nicely even though u will have north agenst north in the middel of the washer u will create a charge field, this allows scaler energy to flow,
    normal ccrystal create scaler energys as well, but this is crystal technolagy, and this is something im not formillior enough with to give a good reason way it would generate them, but thay do hehe,
    this is prob the reason the geode transmutaion works.

its not easy to explain scaler energy as its kind of mulidimensional, but its a contracting and a expanding charge, to vacuum and from vacuum, creating a kind of 0 field, it is dimentionless with a angle, it is able to travel without travaling any distince, as it pops inside the vacuum and can pop out anywhere in the universe, kind of like quantum entenglement, or quantum super posisioning,
    it is the source for spooky action at a distince.

a well constructed tesla coil will generate scaler energy as well,
    the hutchinson's effect is one very good example of scaler energy,
    water itself will emit this energy when structured in the correct way.

hope this makes things a little more clear :P
    though it might mike it more complex as well hihi

in the middle of this field you will create a scaler effect, for a more visual representation

kind regards...
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 03-04-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for elaborating!

Very interesting ideas!

You will have north against north in the middle of the washer you will create a charge field, this allows scalar energy to flow
    I like this arrangement

----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 03-04-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Another thing to clarify, if you please...

In your understanding, does it have to be the North (negative/South seeking) poles of the magnets facing each other, or the South/positive poles?

Also, for further and more dedicated discussion, I've created this thread: Scalar Energy.

hay there again..

well it will have different properties, if its a south south field, compared to the north north magnets,
    i believe the south south setup will be a contracting energy, the north north a expending energy,
    you can use bough at the same time as well and i think this is the best way of doing it,
    this can be done by breaking the ring magnets in 2, and have one half be north north and the other half south south.. breaking the magnets though is not easy so do, and u wil need a diamont saw blade for it...

and nice i will post some things on the scaler thread.

kind regards
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 03-04-2015 at 05:48 PM.

This graphic is interesting:
    Formerly known as True Puffer

hay the true infinite,

indeed, im working on a disinge like this only using charged water in the core, but if this theory is correct than maybe i will use a alkahest, i was thinking, thankx to a hint of a friend to make a alkahest with "vortex air trap" or "vortex water trap" water
    i believe if this is done correctly one can make a bio energy amplifier, this becouse of the special electric field direction of the C Coil, this allows your own electric/magnetic field to interact with the core when holding it in you hand. so being able to modulate your energy thrue the coil making it kind of like a magic stick !

kind regards

Again really fascinating thoughts, Wigwamman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    an alkahest is made using The Salt and The mercury, distilling over and over to fly the salt over with the mercury, or to say making the salt more and more volatile
    Which Alchemist or Alchemists are explaining the production of an Alkahest in this way?

---------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 03-05-2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: "<snip>" part taken out :)

hay

Which Alchemist or Alchemists are explaining the production of an Alkahest in this way?
    This is more of a deduction of reading leads of Texts, tryng to decrypt there workings etc, as this prociture can be done in many ways with loads of different substences, so after that, it seemed kind of logical, not saying this is all So maybe it bogus hehe :P but it worth experementing with

kind regards

+ Reply to Thread