Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemy in Magical Grimoires

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Reiki: It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. "
    Every human being carries this force within him but the big secret is how to increase this life force within ourselves in order to be able to transfer it to somebody else. This touches on the secret of the elixir of life. It appears that such elixir must be a carrier of life force and act as a liquid bio baterry.

First we need to choose a right vessel for this operation like glass or quartz tea kettle instead of a metal one, next we need to choose suitable electrolyte which will not become toxic in contact with electricity and in my experience red wine works best for this purpose. Now we need to choose a material which is capable of keeping and traping good portion of added external energy in our drink. I am looking into iron rich plants right now and instead of using heat to warm up our special tea we instead use electrolysis for preparing it. The idea is to keep the electric charge in the wine when consuming it and the body will be able to absorb this direct energy and inrease its own life force. So literary you will be drinking potable light in form of charged electromagnetic wine.

Some Authors call such elixirs fluid condensers, Franz Bardon being one of them.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-17-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

This is what i call sharing! Excellent example crestind. If the water alone is capable of holding accumulation of a life force then imagine what correctly prepared fluid condenser can do.

I will post here a e-mail from certain magician on this matter.

>>>> Fluid condensers do not themselves automatically attract a
    charge of the Fluids. They have to be loaded with an accumulation by
    the magician. The one exception to this rule is the Philosopher's
    Stone. What distinguishes a Fluid condenser from any other thing
    which naturally is composed of the Fluids&Elements, is the fact that
    a condenser is capable of *holding* an accumulation. Non-condensers
    will immediately radiate an accumulation and are not capable of
    holding on to the accumulation once charged.<<<<

Now the magicians accumulate this energy through imagination alone but we alchemists need more tangible method.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Every human being carries this force within him but the big secret is how to increase this life force within ourselves in order to be able to transfer it to somebody else. This touches on the secret of the elixir of life. It appears that such elixir must be a carrier of life force and act as a liquid bio baterry.
    However, it only seems accessible after being 'initiated' into it through an attunement.

When Reiki Masters pass attunements between one another, or between themselves and the students, it is said that their energy channels are strengthened each time (I am getting attuned to level 1 and 2 this weekend, so at this point I'm going off heresay).

But I do understand that the act of channeling 'Reiki' is much different from a philosophic Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate
    The idea is to keep the electric charge in the wine when consuming it and the body will be able to absorb this direct energy and inrease its own life force. So literary you will be drinking potable light in form of charged electromagnetic wine.

Some Authors call such elixirs fluid condensers, Franz Bardon being one of them.
    Interesting idea, but I am more under the impression that in order to increase the 'Life Force' and regain health and vitality, it is necessary to work with the 'Pre-natal Jing' 'Post-natal Jing' and 'Kidney Jing':

Quote Originally Posted by SacredLotus.com
    At conception, the Prenatal Jing is passed to the fetus from the parents.

Prenatal Jing (together with an energy derived from the Kidneys of the mother) nourishes the fetus during pregnancy.

Prenatal Jing determines basic constitution, strength, and vitality. It is fixed in quantity, determined at birth: it cannot be added to, only conserved and used up more slowly. It is stored in the Kidneys.

The way to conserve Prenatal Jing is by striving for balance in all life activities. Balance meaning moderation in diet, work/rest, sexual activity. Irregularity or excess in these areas wastes Prenatal Jing.

Certain exercises help conserve Prenatal Jing, such as breathing exercises, Taiji (Tai Chi), and Qi Gong.
    The Kidney's [Yin/Magnetic Fluid/Essence] is basically our bodies battery. I am freely ignoring the quoted author's opinion that Prenatal Jing is fixed in quantity, as it's an "adaptation of One thing," and with proper re-adaptation, can be fueled again -- with the 'Elixir of Life', for example.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 03-17-2015 at 03:42 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    The Kidney's [Yin/Magnetic Fluid/Essence] is basically our bodies battery. I am freely ignoring the quoted author's opinion that Prenatal Jing is fixed in quantity, as it's an "adaptation of One thing," and with proper re-adaptation, can be fueled again -- with the 'Elixir of Life', for example.
    'Elixir of Life' is the highest form of medicine in Alchemy and the question is how it works and why it works. If it is true that it carries some type of energy and this energy is what revitalizes the body then this formula can be applied to lesser medicines as well. Aurum potabile or drinkablle gold is considered the second best medicine in Alchemy. Now why adding Gold? In Franz Bradon grimoire he provides us a clue:

From his teachings appears that adding Gold to any liquid or tincture increases it's carrying power. So it is not the Gold that can rejuvanates a man but Gold's accumulative property.

The problem that i am facing now is that Franz Bardon was a magician and his technique for accumulating electric and magnetic fluids in a given liquid is accomplished through imagination! I need a more tangible approach and method to load my medicines, imagination alone is not gonna work for me.

To be honest with you guys i am using duracell bateries with two copper wires attached to them (although i should use those made of Gold).

As a solvent i found that red wine has a decent conductivity and it's not toxic in any way before or after electrolysis. This scientific approach is very unusual in magical circles as well as it is in alchemy circles so i feel i am pretty much on my own in this work. A true pioneer...
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-26-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Now why adding Gold?
    Reichenbach found the 'Odic' energy to manifest in two polarities, hot and cold, like yin/yang.
    He tested hundreds of materials to determine their odic qualities.
    Out of all these materials, sulfur was the "coldest" and gold the "warmest".
    Perhaps the cold energy seeks union with the warm....not unlike the alchemical allegory of the marriage of lunar female and solar male.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 03-27-2015 at 05:16 AM.

The Universal Law is the Law of Equilibrium. Heat and Cold, North and South + and -...

I have found another gem. This teaching comes from the Scottish Rite degree Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept. From Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma:

This is probably the best occult explanation of the force that i have found yet and he even used the two magical words to describe it!
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-27-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Later in this same Chapter he throws us more hints:

There are so many alchemical gems scattered across 888 pages of this book that it would be a real shame not to highlight them all here.

Compare his explanation of Mercury with what Eliphas Levi wrote:

Light is the fire which serves for the Great Work under the form of electricity.

and

We prefer the word “light” to the word “magnetism,” because it is more traditional in occultism, and expresses in a more complete and perfect manner the nature of the secret agent.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-27-2015 at 06:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread