Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemy in Magical Grimoires

This part is very interesting for those who are acquinted with Rosicrucian explanation of lightning a la Golden Chain of Homer. It appears at first that he just repeats what was written in the Golden Chain but in the next paragraph he drops a bomb!

Formerly known as True Puffer

On these 4 pages he gives us the recipe. This is irrefutable proof that Freemasonry guides and teaches the secrets of Alchemy.

The equipment needed:

Last edited by True Initiate; 03-27-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    This part is very interesting for those who are acquainted with Rosicrucian explanation of lightning a la Golden Chain of Homer. It appears at first that he just repeats what was written in the Golden Chain but in the next paragraph he drops a bomb!
    I feel i am pretty much on my own in this work. A true pioneer...
    True Pioneer, I don't think I ever saw you so enthusiastic ! ! !

This is indeed very interesting stuff you're posting here, thank you very much for sharing.

Some of my work also includes this sort of stimulation. I don't usually speak about these things, but I was once initiated in a dream by a master who explained to me similar connections.

You are correct (as far as I can tell), that the 'challenge' is to have the ideal 'condenser'/'capacitor' that can keep this Force in a manner that suits our goals.

This condenser/capacitor matter is most likely required to be in a state of Flowing/Flux while subjected to the 'influence' - but it doesn't necessarily have to remain that way afterwards...

Look out the Hebrew root Z R M (ז ר מ)

I may view this energy slightly different, in the sense that I think it's more of a Carrier than the actual Passenger, but in the end it doesn't matter if it works
    Last edited by Andro; 03-27-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Emphasis added :)

Good find!

I am glad that you guys are approving it. It is of course difficult to pinpoint exactly what this Universal Agent of Nature is because it goes under so many names Od, Light, Magnetism, Electro-Magnetism or something analogue to the Electro-Magnetism that it is not yet detected by modern science. I am inclined to think that it is already detected by modern science only they don't recognise it for what it is as Albert Pike stated. At least we can now all agree that it is a type of force instead of some obscure chemical matter.

So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expactations. I think that i have learned more from grimoires and freemasonic writings about Alchemy than from classic alchemical texts which is quite funny when you think about it.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-27-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    At least we can now all agree that it is a type of force instead of some obscure chemical matter.
    Well, I've been agreeing with myself on this for some years now

So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expectations.
    Same here. But I often go back to the Alchemical literature after 'receiving' new knowledge.

For example, the 'recipe' you posted is very much similar with the True Mason/Cyliani/Fulcanelli lineage, if you look carefully...

Blog Entries
    The equipment needed:

This pretty much seals the deal. Ausgezeichnet!

There is even more in this degree. Here is another bombastic claim by Mr. Albert Pike:

Remember all this excerpts that i posted here are coming from the one and the same 28th degree in Freemasonry called Prince Adept or Knight of the Sun. This is crazy ammount of information!

Blog Entries
    So far hunting for alchemical knowledge outside alchemical texts has far exceeded my expectations.
    Now you just HAVE to watch THIS

My only thought right now is that although it says "electricity", I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity, so as far as applications I don't know if we should electrolyze common wine! I feel like the charge would just pass through it instead of being stored. Not to say that electricity is not important, it is very important!

Here is probably one of the top three pages on alchemy I've ever read.
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm
    By the famous air trap Kevin.

The ormus trap coheres the vacuum--sometimes very well and sometimes not so well according to design and materials--and I would suggest, to a lesser extent by timing. The work is the determination of the material, geometric, E field, B field conditions that promote useful coherence of the vacuum, since the coherence is affected by a lot of factors. I think surfaces are important. This could be a long discussion, but it seems to me that we cohere in our trap apparatus the vacuum like the biosystem already does. (This is where 'traditional' alchemy has become divorced from biology. How is distilling lead acetate going to lead to alchemy? The people who use this stuff do not understand the relationship between this salt and its aether parent).
    Of the factors he mentions, the E and B fields seem to be primary, and the others - material, geometric and timing seem to be less important factors. What he says more or less seems to be the carrier/passenger concept of SM, only that in this case it is phrased as certain factors "cohering the vacuum" vs "carrying the SM".
    Last edited by crestind; 03-27-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

+ Reply to Thread