Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemy in Magical Grimoires

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crestind View Post
    Here is probably one of the top three pages on alchemy I've ever read.
    Now all I want to know is what the other 2 pages are

(You could post them - if you want - on another thread...)

I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity.
    This is also how I see it. There's much more to it. But the topic is evolving quite splendidly, IMO.

My only thought right now is that although it says "electricity", I think that the word is being used to signify a much broader scope of things than what we nowadays see as electricity, so as far as applications I don't know if we should electrolyze common wine! I feel like the charge would just pass through it instead of being stored.
    If red wine alone is used yes the charge will only pass through it. In order to capture it a fluid condenser is required. This is a material capable of accumulating the charge and keeping it for long time. Bardon lists materials such as resins, gold chloride, blood and semen. It is also noteworthy to mention that this red wine experiments are my own idea since i have worked with red wine a lot in the past. It is my material of choice. Hicks!

What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises. This is the purpose of this thread after all, the chance of learning something new.

(This is where 'traditional' alchemy has become divorced from biology. How is distilling lead acetate going to lead to alchemy?
    This is a great question since i am ex- Heredom group member. If you substitute vegetable acid (such as vinegar) for mineral acid (such as sulphuric acid) and pour it on lead oxide you will get an electrical current. This is how the lead baterries are made. Maybe this was originally intended by the alchemists following this Path but later it got corrupted. Maybe with this new perspective we can reverse engineer the original Path as was originally intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    You are correct (as far as I can tell), that the 'challenge' is to have the ideal 'condenser'/'capacitor' that can keep this Force in a manner that suits our goals.

This condenser/capacitor matter is most likely required to be in a state of Flowing/Flux while subjected to the 'influence' - but it doesn't necessarily have to remain that way afterwards...
    Salts in Flowing/Flux are conductive just like solutions of salts in the Wet Path. The difference is only you think that the salts will capture and store the SM somehow and i think that SM will just pass through it.

Now you just HAVE to watch THIS
    I have downloaded the episode. I will watch it after dinner tonight.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-27-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises.
    I think it's possible that the ancients were just using electricity to create a dipole which would gate in energy or sm from the quantum vacuum.

Bedini and Bearden do a decent job explaining this interaction and how a common battery can be used to absorb/manifest energy which seems to come from nowhere.
    http://www.rense.com/general/resistors.htm

Remember how Thomas Galen Hieronymus grew plants in complete darkness...

He just created an electrical dipole using the natural voltage potential present between Earth and Troposphere. Then he put plants inside this capacitor/condenser (air space between metal plates) and the plants grew through induction of sm from the quantum vacuum or zero-point energy field.

Tesla had a VERY similar idea in patent 685957.....

Joe Cells also use the same idea of creating an electrical dipole to gate in radiant energy...

The Earth is also an accumulator. Basically a large dipole which behaves like a spherical Joe cell...

This is why I think it would be better for you to have one electrode in your wine, and one touching the outside of the container. You will get a much larger capacitance... which leads to a higher accumulation of energy, and a stronger dipole.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 03-28-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Wow, i didn't know all this. I am only reading books older than 100 years. I need to study this more in detail! Thanks!

What concerns electricity not being our modern electricity i tend to disagree. If they discovered some analogous force undetected to our modern science how could they miss the detectable one? Also if we examine utensils and equipment of magicians everything pinpoints to electro-magnetic force but i am always open for surprises. This is the purpose of this thread after all, the chance of learning something new.
    True. I guess technically all electromagnetic waves would qualify as electricity (? not completely sure here due to the technical aspects...) but to clarify I think the "electricity" mentioned in the book probably covers the full scope of EM energies like radio, xray, infrared, etc.

Also, there is this talk of "cold electricity" which seems somehow very important in the context of alchemy but I've not quite pinned anything down yet.

I agree with Dendritic's proposed setup. From what I've seen in the experiments I've done, electric and magnetic pressure is important, but full on current overshoots it, as the voltage/magnetic differential is what does the work.

And these are some very, very interesting connections made as well amongst the JoeCell, Hieronymus device, etc. I think old LR stated somewhere here that it was the Joe Cell that helped him tremendously with his understanding of alchemy, and I don't doubt that.
    Last edited by crestind; 03-28-2015 at 01:49 AM.
    Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

True. I guess technically all electromagnetic waves would qualify as electricity (? not completely sure here due to the technical aspects...) but to clarify I think the "electricity" mentioned in the book probably covers the full scope of EM energies like radio, xray, infrared, etc.
    Here's where things really start connecting....

According to conventional science, electromagnetic waves are composed of photons.
    Magnetic fields are composed of virtual photons.
    Electrons are surrounded by a cloud of virtual photons.
    What if electrons are also made from photons?
    What if all matter is made of photons?
    This would mean that everything making up our physical reality, is just composed of Light. An idea well known to the occultists.

Others have come to the same conclusion...
    http://www.thenakedscientists.com/fo...?topic=34413.0

If a photon wave enter a highly curved spacetime region, it could catch its tail: the wave could close on itself. It would stop moving at the speed of light according to outside observers, it would appear to them as a particle and it would even create a gravitational field... You just need curving spacetime and light...

P.S---Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 03-28-2015 at 03:02 AM.

This thread deserves a pin. Amazing connections all around from old texts and modern science, and this photon connection seems like a clincher.
    Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

Blog Entries
    Salts in Flowing/Flux are conductive just like solutions of salts in the Wet Path. The difference is only you think that the salts will capture and store the SM somehow and i think that SM will just pass through it.
    I never said 'salts'.

I said: "condenser/capacitor matter"

Could be even (a sort of) glass, for that matter... Or a resin, like you mentioned before... I'm not sure it has to be electrically conductive to keep IT... Look at Orgonomy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have downloaded the episode. I will watch it after dinner tonight.
    I hope you liked the episode, because it really supports your line of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.
    It's most certainly not off topic If anything, it's the thread that has the potential to connect all the others

This thread deserves a pin.
    I already gave it 5 Stars. You can do the same
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Oh, I think I get it, do you mean stick/pin it to the board, so it's always on top?

If so, I agree.

Done.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-28-2015 at 08:15 AM.

I hope you liked the episode, because it really supports your line of thought.
    Apart from bad acting i liked the explanation of the source of the island, the light. Also knife sticking to the well because of electromagnetism of the island which caused the original plane crash and drinking wine by the cave of course! I get it.

P.S---Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but I feel these points are important to the insights developing in this thread.
    I think your explanations is right on the topic of this thread. I am trying to prove the connection between SM, the light and EM and photons could be the Key. This also throws light on lens experiments from Arcana Divina.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-28-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Bedini and Bearden do a decent job explaining this interaction and how a common battery can be used to absorb/manifest energy which seems to come from nowhere.
    Allegedly, Victor Grebennikov also used a 9 Volt battery to 'activate' his flying platform that was based on the geometry of the Cavity Structure Effect [to modulate the Aether?]. I think I also saw this on RexResearch, but it was years ago.

+ Reply to Thread