Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Salt Work...

Salt Work...

good day to you all again

i did some interesting experiments on DSS and i wanted to share some of my results,..

i was playing with some NaOH and found something interesting,

what i did was the folowing,

i took some DSS and added some water to it + some HCL
    i let this digest on room temp for 3 days,
    after that i took the ph to 13 slowly, and back down to 1 again, and once again to ph 13, now after the swing i digested it for a nother 2 days, all Mg and Ca were out of solution, but it seemed the Manna was still in solution, the solution was filtert, and Mg and Ca were removed,
    the solution was slowly ajusted to a neutral ph, and left to sit for 1 day,

now the ph is brought to 8.5, and a precipitate was formed, this is moslty manna, now here i did a boil for 2 hours, and this seems to be the key to allow the following to happen, when the solution was still hot, i added fresh hcl, the solution formed a layer, of green color, after mixing very well the solution become yellow to green in color, but the manna did not dissolve again, "not in the usual way anyway"
    now i set this solution in the distillation apperatus and distilled it, at about 80c there came over a yellow liquid, "very small amount", and the solution in the heating flask became clear again,
    i added some more hcl to it and the same thing happent again,
    now this yellow greenish liquid was distilled to make it as pure as posible, it distilled clean, i added abit of hcl to this yellow liquid and it turned a bright green color...

it seems that this liquid is very unstable as it droped out some manna after a day, and turned back to yellow and even clear solution, some strange things to note are that the smell of hcl was gone in the flask even though i added a quite concentrated hcl to it,

not sure way this is so unstable, i will make some more and see if i can make it more stable by adding some sodium chloride to it, someone els maybe a idea..?

i wanted to charge the solution by some circulation in a very wel closed and luted flask on a hotplate in a water bath but this droped it out even faster, so it might have something to do with B fields, as the bfield in a hotplate is quite in unballance.

some conclusions of this experiment are:

-the manna is solutble in a solution that is highly alkaline with NaOH.
    -boiling the manna seems to fix it,
    -adding hcl to the fixed manna will allow a eagle flight.
    -the resulting solution is very unstable..
    -if my understanding is correct of alchemy this would be a crude alkahest of salt.

things to try.

-using true spitit of salt instead of using labgrade hcl might give it more life "charge" and allow for more stability
    -see if this works with NaCO3 or better potash as wel,

if someone hes some ideas on what to try to hold it stable then that would be great !!

kind regards...
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 04-05-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    It seems that DSS salt has a lot to teach us. So ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    after that i took the ph to 13 slowly, and back down to 1 again, and once again to ph 13, now after the swing i digested it for a nother 2 days, all Mg and Ca were out of solution, but it seemed the Manna was still in solution, the solution was filtert, and Mg and Ca were removed,

now the ph is brought to 8.5, and a precipitate was formed, this is moslty manna, now here i did a boil for 2 hours, and this seems to be the key to allow the following to happen
    You propose here a new method of isolating ormus. Precipitating at almost neutral pH is a method that is follwed in Hudson's orme patent too. Do you think that his "manna" you precipitate is similar to the "manna" produced by your H2O2 method? If yes, it could save us from acquiring the H2O2.

now this yellow greenish liquid was distilled to make it as pure as posible, it distilled clean, i added abit of hcl to this yellow liquid and it turned a bright green color...

it seems that this liquid is very unstable as it droped out some manna after a day, and turned back to yellow and even clear solution, ..
    If I get it right, the liquid that "droped out some manna" was the distillate? You mean that "manna" passed over the "helm", into the distillate? Quite interesting.

I remember, I had observed some similar effects with ormus precipitating out or being dissolved again in solution according to temperature.

Also, I would like to point out that HCl acid, even when it is technical grade, it might have enough contaminants in it. They can give to it a green color when concentrated. I had evaporated my (double distilled) HCl in steam bath and near the end, I got a bright green liquid! This could be volatile iron chloride contaminant that was coming over into the distillate with normal distillation, but when using a steam bath, it stayed behind. I have stopped DSS experiments mainly due to this observation; I didn't know how pure the HCl was and distillation couldn't purify it. For a better way of purifying it, I should have used an outgassing method. So, I didn't know if the green color came from DSS or the HCl..

I will try, when time and conditions permit, to follow and verify your observations on isolating the "manna" at pH 8,5.
    I will wait also your input on how clean the HCl you use is.

Thanks for this report, I'm always glad to read about your experimental adventures

hallo and good day The Fool,

You propose here a new method of isolating ormus. Precipitating at almost neutral pH is a method that is follwed in Hudson's orme patent too. Do you think that his "manna" you precipitate is similar to the "manna" produced by your H2O2 method? If yes, it could save us from acquiring the H2O2.
    indeed mr Hudson's did something simular, if i remember correct he used a neutral ph for a day to break the NaAu bond to a Au bond if some sort,

some things i observed were that there was allot of salt produced in the process of adding hcl to the boiled manna, so my thoughts were that maybe the NaAu bond was broken down into a Au(prob some Cl bond) leving NaCl.

i found that the amount of hcl added was not proposional to the amount distilled back of, this was determent by the color of the solution as it would clear up,
    other thing was the liquid obtained after distillation did not smell of hcl, and the heating flask did not ether, so it was gone mosly
    when the liquid comes over at first in the first part of the distillation head it look almost red, but when looking closer its more of a yellow, only after adding new hcl it will become green,

im not quite sure if this is the same as the one with my h2o2 method, as it was allot more stable, and this h2o2 manna gave a yellow goop as well, and i did not get this here, so im not sure if this is the same, i do see allot of potensiol in this though, as the h2o2 is expencive, and it seemed after number of experimentations that i needed some specific h2o2, or it would not work, i would get the precipitate but it did not have any color to it, no yellow stage no green stage so i kind of abendend the project as it was to expencive and quite time comsuming, did find some interesting things though, by only using the NaHCO3 and no h2o2 i could do intersting things with the manna, made a extreem potented solutions no solids in it, one drop and it gave a good buzz, was very salty but kind of like salty licorice, it was quite nice actualy,

If I get it right, the liquid that "droped out some manna" was the distillate? You mean that "manna" passed over the "helm", into the distillate? Quite interesting.
    jup you are reading correct, it passes over the helm, and it fly's like a eagle

I remember, I had observed some similar effects with ormus precipitating out or being dissolved again in solution according to temperature.

Also, I would like to point out that HCl acid, even when it is technical grade, it might have enough contaminants in it. They can give to it a green color when concentrated. I had evaporated my (double distilled) HCl in steam bath and near the end, I got a bright green liquid! This could be volatile iron chloride contaminant that was coming over into the distillate with normal distillation, but when using a steam bath, it stayed behind. I have stopped DSS experiments mainly due to this observation; I didn't know how pure the HCl was and distillation couldn't purify it. For a better way of purifying it, I should have used an outgassing method. So, I didn't know if the green color came from DSS or the HCl..
    interesting ... i did allot of distillations on it before and it never turned a different color, so i know my hcl is quite pure, and in the experiment the color did not change to green from yellow after addid more 30 procent hcl to it, in a sens diluting the solution, though is i showed above, im not quite sure if the stuff that comes over is actualy hcl, or just some strange Au bonding that is very volatile, as it does not smell like it,

I will try, when time and conditions permit, to follow and verify your observations on isolating the "manna" at pH 8,5.
    I will wait also your input on how clean the HCl you use is.
    awesome !! i would sugest using quite abit of salt, as the amount of manna obtained is quite low, this could very well be solved by solving and ph swings but this needs to be looked at, as i did not do that yet
    i hope the above showed that this is prob not duo to impuraties of the hcl.

(note)
    some thing i wanted to try is to add some silver colloids to the boiled and then cleaned manna, an see what that will do, i might very well be charge related that the manna changes to a other state, as silver colloids are highly charged, and is a good seed metal, so i wonder what would happen..

Thanks for this report, I'm always glad to read about your experimental adventures
    Hehe thats awesome to here as im always glad to share them!

kind regards...
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 04-06-2015 at 12:00 AM.

If you are swinging the Ph with HCl and NaOH does that not in itself produce NaCl?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

hello and good day..

indeed it does.. difference is that the solution does the same when the manna is washed ,
    which is interesting, leving only sodium chloride behind...

+ when the hcl is added to the solution there is no exsess NaOH in solution so it would not form NaCl in that way, so it rely seems that the manna looses its Na bond,

kind regards
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 04-06-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Hi, Wigwamman.
    Have you ever tried to make monatomic gold from metallic gold, rather than DSS? I stopped using DSS thinking that starting with .9999 Au would better help avoid unknown compounds contaminating the process.
    Best regards.

hay and good day Bennu,

i did not try to make i with gold allone yet, this may come in the future, and indeed that would avoid hussel of cleaning the material, but in the sens i like it this way hihi, in a way its nice to know how to clean the stuff you dont want out, and get what u want out of it, as there is allot of the good stuff in like limestone or sea salt, so thought it would be a waist of money to buy gold if i can mine it from a natrual source, it teatches me allot about all the other minirals as well, knowing there properties, and knowing the properties of the manna, as doing experiments with with manna instead of using gold is allot cheaper, and as its the same thuff, only les charged way not use it now that i know how to isolate it,

here is some eye candy of lovely manna sufate crystals.. these are from limestone

kind regards

Hi, Wigwamman.
    I have read a lot of your posts on monatomics and fully appreciate your last one about knowing how to separate out various compounds. That makes excellent sense. As I get back into my lab I will share my results with the forum.
    Bennu.

WWM I had a similar result in my experiment with iron. It came to me where you refer to your material as Manna. In the video below the end result was like a flat bread. maybe that is what was referred to as manna from heaven.

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    i took some DSS and added some water to it + some HCL
    i let this digest on room temp for 3 days,

now the ph is brought to 8.5, and a precipitate was formed, this is moslty manna,
    This method also, is very similar (uses the same principles) to the "Method 4" of isolating clean ormus according to subtleenergies website: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...htm#METHOD%204

+ Reply to Thread