Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: How to do psychedelics?

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    LOL. Well in my strongest experience I had no body. I was pure consciousness so I could not move, talk or breathe. It was very scary, but awesome. When you dissolve utterly from the physical realm it is very profound. Especially when you realise that in the realm you have entered you are NOT alone.
    A bit like Andro, I don't do psychedelics, but I did in the VERY distant past (I stopped when I was around 18).
    I had an experience like the one you describe, it was in Amsterdam and it lasted for 30 hours.
    I was not scared because there was no "me". I was in a room and I could see the whole room, but I could not tell in which part of the room my body was or which one was the position of my body (I had no idea of where my physical body was).
    What I felt was "as if" my body had become a lot of ping-pong balls that floated all over the room, so I was "everywhere" and the ping-pong balls began to receive sensations and information.

Saying that I "couldn't move" would not be accurate... I couldn't, but I couldn't even know where my body was and somehow the concept of "identity" completely vanished. I had no "I"... I didn't know my "name" and even the idea of having a name didn't make sense. I didn't have fear because "fear" involves SOMEONE having fear, but I simply didn't have an "I", which is the entity that MAY experience fear. You know, as if the "device" that MAY experience fear was gone.

Such thing didn't involve any kind of mental effort (to be honest, I was with 4 or 5 friends and we were teens and our plan was very stupid: we wanted to take this thing and then do to a disco and experience the whole thing there... but we fell to the floor of our hotel room and we "tripped" for 30 hours).

I opted later for OTHER experiences that do not involve psychedelic substances at all. I can't say that the experience was disturbing, but I've learnt how to do the "same thing" without psychedelics and I prefer it that way. What I did not like about the experience, which I would define as VERY strong is that it was VERY passive in the sense that I could not "choose" anything, I could not "control" anything... and I prefer experiences in which I can "control" what happens (this is possible with more subtle or "lighter" psychedelics like LSD)...

... BUT I finally decided to completely avoid them after I was a teen... it wasn't "my thing", though I have no objections against those who like them... as long as they are playing "safe" (i.e, I completely avoid cocaine addicts, which is not "trippy", neither it is "safe" in the sense that it damages both the health and the whole of life -this comment simply comes because MOST of the local alchemists I know are cocaine addicts, but it is probably a local thing rather than a "global" symptom).

Blog Entries
    Control is Ego.

Although you can somewhat control it with shamanic tech. It seems the way you had your experience was not done in the most effective approach i.e the "stupidity" of the plan as you say.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Control is Ego.

Although you can somewhat control it with shamanic tech. It seems the way you had your experience was not done in the most effective approach i.e the "stupidity" of the plan as you say.

Oh, yeah... I completely admit my "teen idiocy" when such thing happened (I was 18 years old). As I've said, our plan was to go to a disco and have fun... We were NOT expecting what came later (of course, we never left the room).

As for the "Ego" thing... you are probably right, but I will probably be in disagreement with mostly everyone here when is comes to the role of the Ego.

Blog Entries
    "Role of the Ego" would make a nice thread.

Going to collect my bark now. I am aiming for mainly bark, but I really want a little bit of the entire plant in the mix (leaves, roots, ect..) to have a full spectrum of what the plant has to offer and hopefully it comes with its own defence mechanisms for the soul.

Was it DMT you took Zoas? It sounds like it but you don't mention.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I don't use psychedelics of any kind to access 'altered states', nor have I ever - so I am not qualified to reply to any of this.

Ask those who are actually using this tool. Dev has already provided what seems to be a useful general overview.
    Most anyone who doesn't take drugs, always seems to have an opinion on them. Good on you, for not being so arrogant.

What is this Shaman Teck that Dev is on about, in regards to these things? Special, pre-lift off blessings?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Going to collect my bark now. I am aiming for mainly bark, but I really want a little bit of the entire plant in the mix...
    The point of the extraction is to end up with DMT only. You don't want anything else in there, unless you perfectly know what the hell you are doing.

What is this Shaman Teck that Dev is on about, in regards to these things? Special, pre-lift off blessings?
    The scholars opinion on the age of Shamanism is: Minimum around 2000 years. Maximum 100 000 years.

I personally think it makes logical sense to put the figure around 35-40 000 years of shamanic practices. This is the "tech" I am talking about. To be a master "shaman" (white man's word) can take a life time. And I certainly am not one... I prefer to see myself on the shamanic path. There is no quick-tech for you to master or learn.

Either you work with this stuff for the rest of your life, or you don't. Every day.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    From Erowid:

I discovered that a local plant, Acacia maidenii, was reported to contain 0.6% alkaloids in the bark, of which 1/3 was N-methyl tryptamine, and 2/3 was Dimethyl Tryptamine (DMT). (Alkaloids of The Australian Leguminosae - The Occurrence of Methylated Tryptamines in Acacia maidenii F. Muell. J.S. Fitzgerald and A.A. Sioumis Australian Journal of Chemistry, 1965, 18 433-4)
    So i believe that yeah, 66% DMT and 33% another tryptamine (im sure it will not dull the experience)

In fact, I believe that it is this tryptamie, which creates sensations of full body orgasm when taken orally in conjunction with the MAOI's.

Blog Entries
    Greed never works.

In fact, I believe that it is this tryptamie, which creates sensations of full body orgasm when taken orally in conjunction with the MAOI's.
    Be very aware of the fact that if you mix DMT that you have extracted yourself, with some MAOI, you are at risk to die or suffer coma.

I call such a mix pseudo-ayahuasca.

It can be done safely... if - and only if - the person knows exactly what s/he is doing.

I strongly advice against doing this.

In fact based on your approach in all these posts I would advice against doing anything at all... at least until you have "settled down" a bit.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law...
    but I, and Alchemy Forums, has now advised you to not do anything at all, and suggested you to carefully heed the warnings in this post.

Last edited by Awani; 01-06-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Very loudly and clearly I will echo Dev's wise words above. Absolutely do not in any way whatsoever try to modify these recipes! Doing so would be so stupidly foolish and incredibly unsafe. These tried and true recipes being spoonfed to you work perfectly. If you follow these instructions and follow through with your intended scenario, your life is going to change. I know you know this already but it does not hurt to remind you. Research on your own before you take my word for anything. I am just some guy on the internet; you do not know me or my intent. Know what you are doing...or better yet, understand what you doing. Please do not experiment with MAOI's until you actually know what you are messing with. MAOI's can cause SERIOUS harm to your body when synergizing with other substances, including substances in your body you are unaware of. Even if you do feel you know what you are doing, I still do not advise you ingest anything you extract on your own until you have touched and seen the "real deal" yourself from someone else with your own eyes and know what you are looking for. Do not try to modify these recipes in any way.

In your case, elixirmixer, I advise against experimenting with oral DMT until you have pierced the veil once, twice, or a couple of times. That's just my personal advice for ya...Do what you will, I wish you the best.

Blog Entries
    Well, its good we are all on the same page, as I had no intention of Using MAOI, why try to fix whats not broken?

Don't stress Dev, I'm not going to sue you from inside a looney bin

AND I also had intentions of waiting until I cool down (Aussie summers are hot) also really meaning, my wife and I are in the midst of moving house, having babies. I'm looking at Mid Feb, my birthday as a goal. If i'm ready then.

And Schmuldvich, you need a bigger spoon.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-06-2017 at 04:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread