Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: How to do psychedelics?

Blog Entries
    It is, also my chemical understanding, that these extractions do not produce DMT specifically, they are an an acid-base alkaloid extraction, rendering unto thee, ALL the alkaloids from the beginning substance, works with every plant, exactly the same, alkaloids.

Therefore I believe that this mix of 1 part N trip 2 parts D trip, would be very similar to what you have had in your experiences, remembering people, that chemistry is never as simple as people make it sound NEVER EVER EVER. There is always a lot going on that is never spoken about, in all cases, even a simple glass of water is NEVER REALLY H20, it is a bunch of H+ a bunch of OH- and about 80-90% H20 (as a example of how truly complex chemistry is at a high university level...)

I'm feeling confident at this stage, reason being:

When I was (9 years earlier) I had studied the effects and extraction methods of DMT.... I found a particular extraction that I had remembered to this day, I then, (9 years later) was draw to the same extraction. Now this extraction uses the acacia mearnsii, which happened to be the only labelled plant that I could find in the area of acaisas that I was looking for (Even though, the mearnsii is not labelled in tradition lists of DMT plants!)

The universe seems to be facilitating this experiment, considering it was less then 24 hours ago that I had intent, and now, I have absolutly everything I need and am at the grinding wood phase.

I will only be making a tiny bit, for myself and one friend, to (ceremonially) partake and experience (he is, while not so much a hermetic as such, a Gnostic philosopher seeker higher knowledge) as I said, probably on my birthday, a month and a bit away.

I've also had a pretty heavy drug past and can handle my drugs.

As well as at the moment, learning how to maintain a more stable mental state through Franz Bardon training, which I'm sure won't hurt, to help embrace these coming experiences.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Theoretically speaking, you could use this same procedure on poppy seeds, and it would render unto you quite a potent opioid. ADDED NOTE: (I think)

ADDITIONAL ADDED NOTE: The determining factor will be the last solvent used ie: Naptha for DMT, something else for heroine.

But the acid - base method(a lot of you are skipping the acid step which is fine, the acid just helps facilitate the breakdown, which, if you are using powder, wont matter that much)

Yeah... the acid base method is a standard procedure for extracting alkaloids (hense why even Dev can re-enact it )

LAST NOTE: After contemplation, I will verify my view point one last time: It is highly unlikely (HIGHLY) that this extraction method would result in pure DMT, unless of course, the starting material had only the one alkaloid, I will check mimosa now...

Yep, you guys are on the money, Mimosa being almost the only plant that consists exclusively of the D-Trip. alkaloid. It also, is believed to have "in built" MAIO and is a psychoactive when consumed orally (in its natural state!!!)

So yes, I will not be getting pure DMT as you are, but I will be getting a compound whos properties are very very similar, and not so different that it will deter me from my experiment, most especially, because the DMT I will be smoking, is the same DMT that the Australian Aborigines would have been smoking (or similar, mine will probably be a lot more potent) back in the day.

Little interesting side story: I was at a camp in year 8, the theme was the aboriginal people. I was getting along very well with the Aboriginal instructor. I asked him about drugs, and he took me aside from the group and whispered to me "Son, there are drugs a hundred times more potent than the white man has, and the aboriginals have it, but it is a secret and we cannot tell you."

I have since come to accepte that he was referring to DMT.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-06-2017 at 05:03 AM. Reason: 1 edit for additional notes, 5 for spelling.

Blog Entries
    You guys are going to have a field day when I tell you how many mistakes I made today, But the shows not over. Freezing or evaporating now.

Blog Entries
    Ether is fucking dangerous.

Do not use it, not at all in your back yard lab, it is far too temperamental for the average person to handle.

Blog Entries
    Maybe ill just start by respectfully taking some cubensis

Interesting topic.

I used to experiment with psilocybin (cubensis) in different settings, the best one was definitely on the forest glade, although a friend went on to hunt imaginary deers with his bare hands, he came back a few hours later with empty hands. The worst experience was in the middle of people during a fair with fireworks. Once i tried Mescaline in a hotel, and i was sure that i could hover 10 cm above the floor while floating along the hotel corridor. I regret that i never used it for spiritual purposes. Has anyone experience with Mescaline?

Well, it's long ago, LSD, DMT etc seem pretty scary, at least i have a lot of respect. Did you know that the consumption of Psilocybes will rewire your brain by connecting brain parts that normally are not connected? This explains flashbacks that sometimes do happen, similar to the neurological phenomenon Synesthesia.

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/magic-mushroom-brain/

Also, Psilocybin can ease severe depression for at least 6 months according to studies done by the John Hopkins University and New York University.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2016/12/01/hallu...ssion-anxiety/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    I regret that i never used it for spiritual purposes.
    Doing it in this way is the best way.

As for the rest you wrote you are preaching to the choir (somewhat).

I guess at this stage I could say I am fairly experienced, and I have never had any sort of flashbacks... could these be LSD-only related (which I have never tried)?

Or could it be that those people who experience flashbacks are misinterpreting them... that they are in fact something else...

I know hundreds of people who have done a lot of psychedelics, and even more people who have done cannabis on a regular basis and not one, not ONE, of all of them have ever even come close to psychosis. Anyone who bring up the risk of psychosis (and you didn't, just saying) is severely brainwashed by the Machine.

The few people who have actually had a psychotic experience with psychedelics or cannabis probably would have had those anyway at some point.

I've said it before, but it is worth saying again. Dr. Leary said (and I paraphrase): "[Psychedelics] can create psychotic behaviour in people who have NOT taken them."

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

No problem. I also never had a flashback from shrooms or anything else, i just read and heard about it, so no first hand experience and thus can't say if it's right or wrong or what causes it.

I used to smoke weed daily until the age of 22 if i remember right, together with my friends. One day i had to quit for at least a few months. The months passed and i wanted to start smoking again, but from then on i was unable to do so. A few drags and i was on full tilt. I started thinking deeply and was sure that i understand things and see them without filter, in a negative way. Also, people made me somewhat paranoid (temporarily) and i did not want to talk to them or be talked to. I tried it several times, it was never the same like before, so i just quitted.

Not a Psychosis, but something was different. It was never the same again.

I am not an expert on these things and i don't claim to understand how drugs work, i just told from my own subjective experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    Well, it's long ago, LSD, DMT etc seem pretty scary, at least i have a lot of respect. Did you know that the consumption of Psilocybes will rewire your brain by connecting brain parts that normally are not connected?

This explains flashbacks that sometimes do happen, similar to the neurological phenomenon Synesthesia.
    Without a doubt psychedelics influenced my current brain chemistry and presently connected synapses. Zero doubt in my mind;no question at all! ...All for the positive might I add. I would not be the person I am today without psychedelics (obviously).

Something needing addressing though...

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    flashbacks... could these be LSD-only related (which I have never tried)?

...severely brainwashed by the Machine.
    FLASHBACKS ARE PROPAGANDA!

"Flashbacks" do not exist. Whatsoever. At all.

I have experimented with countless mind-altering substances and would consider myself an experienced psychonaut. LSD alone I have indulged in well over a couple dozen times...nearly 100 if I had to guess. Mushrooms as well. Living in southern Louisiana, we would just go in our backyard and pick trashbags full of p. cubensis all morning long. We would make honey with the mushrooms, eat 'em raw, cook with them, dry them for the winter, and STILL have some left over!

Research chemicals, when they were more readily available, were fun and at one point I was making my own "K2" blends (synthetic marijuana--JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-122, JWH-250) on damiana leaf or raspberry leaf. 2c-i was really fun, lasted a long time, was speedy as fuck and the most visual substance I have ever ingested; very similar to MDMA (ecstasy) but with a significantly more psychedelic overtone. 2c-e is basically synthetic LSD but lasts even longer in my experiences. Methylone (bk-MDMA) is basically synthetic MDMA and I would not recommend it, being that it does indeed damage your brain, just like the JWH chemicals. My friend died just a few months ago because he indulged too much--my first friend to ever die. Mephedrone (4-MMC) is basically synthetic cocaine and not too bad of a substance if you don't abuse it; worth trying in my opinion, but not worth doing more than once or twice a year if you do happen to ever find yourself around it. MDA (not to be confused with MDMA) is similar to MDMA but significantly less empathetic/orgasmic and even more speedy--it also lasts for longer. DXM is one of the most therapeutic substances in existence and resonates incredibly well with my body; it is not for everyone though being that it is a hardcore dissociative. MDMA is fantastic for introspection and something everyone of every age bracket should indulge in yearly in my opinion. 2C-T-2 is another one of those "once a year" things and similar to LSD, should you ever find it. Nitrous Oxide (N20), commonly known as laughing gas, has is use but is only good for combining with other substances. It is something used for pleasure, nothing profound comes out of using N20 despise numerous claims found online. GHB, the date rape drug, when used responsibly is surprisingly fun and euphoric...much better than alcohol in my opinion...the feeling is much like being drunk but without the mental impairment or negativity that comes with consuming alcohol. 4-AcO-DMT, not to be confused with n,n-DMT (the substance most people refer to simply as "DMT"), is basically synthetic psilocybin and a wonderful substance in my opinion, though natural psilocybin is of course much better. All in my opinion of course.

The two s. divinorum plants growing in my front yard are doing fairly well, but this winter raped them pretty badly so I plan on getting two new cuttings once the weather gets a little better. Salvia is an interesting substance, quite similar to a DMT experience if smoked (although way way more fragmented and wonky) if one is looking to see what DMT is like without ever coming across it. The extracts of salvia will get you places, but using plain leaf is the way to go imo. Salvia is a very "shamanistic" substance in my opinion and one that can be used very well to explore these particular "realms" if you are into that thing. LSA, found in morning glory seeds and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, is another one of those "shamanistic" herbs in my opinion. Worth exploring if psychedelics interest you. N. caerulea (blue lotus) when concentrated and smoked, is the closest natural substance to cannabis I have come across in my experiences. Opium, if you can ever find it, and I mean real opium is really neat and I see where the old adages and painting come from since experimenting with smoking it; it is very day-dreamy and almost like you are in the realm of the dream world while still being lucid and connected to your body on earth. Making a tea with poppy pods is something every human being should experience at least once. Unfortunately, pods are almost impossible to access easily anymore, but maaaaan is it a uniquely powerful experience more full-bodied than any kind of pleasurable thing out there, and I'm not even into the pleasureable entheogens! Kanna is pretty neat insufflated (snorted) and has recorded use for hundreds of years in South America; you can also smoke it but in no way to I recommend this being that it tastes horrible.

Speaking of tasting horrible, the most bitter substance on the face of this Earth has to be c. zacatechichi (the 'dream herb'). On more than one occassion, at least 5 or 6 times I have ingested this wretched tea, and while I did lucidly dream much easier than normal I cannot recommend this plant to anyone. Though! That said! If lucid dreaming is your thing, and you are one who is in tune with the "dream world" this may be of interest to you. Kava Kava is a tea I do recommend a drink weekly. Fantastic for sore muscles, aches, and pains. Natures muscle relaxer imo. Kratom, a powerful opiate-like substance, is powerful and certainly has its uses too. It is going to be illegal to purchase soon, so might want to try to find some while you can. While not a traditional psychedelic, and honestly not even a psychedelic at all, when taken at very high doses it has some parallels with common psychedelics and can also be used "shamanistically" imo. Mulungu is worth checking out and so is honokiol. Both sort of fit in the same category as kratom in a way. Nutmeg is even one of those things to be experienced once but not worth experimenting with again; the negative effects outweigh the positive ones by far. Valerian root, in high doses and sipped on for a couple hours, is a great way to enter the "dream world" easily.

The only popular psychedelic sadly I have not had the chance to get to know is mescaline. I would love to experience its effects one day but will wait until the time is right. This year I plan on getting a few cacti, letting them grow, and experimenting with them in 3+ years; no need to rush anything, right? 5-MeO-DMT is another substance I would like to experiment with in the next five years. Ketamine, PCP, and MXE are all high on my list too. My amanita muscaria I ordered from Poland finally arrived, so in the next couple of months I will get to indulge in that as well.

Like Dev pointed out, the best way to use these substance is spiritually--to learn and experience. Not for pleasure or for fun in my opinion.

"Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen..."

- Alan Watts (Joyous Cosmology Prologue, 1970)

This quote speaks volumes.

It has been years since experimenting with psychedelics for me. Life has taken priority and other responsibilities have taken precedent. Once you get the message, hang up the phone...or at least don't pick it up for a long while

While all this good can be said for these substances, like we stated above, when used in excess these substances can most definitely do damage to your body. There is always two sides to the coin.

Once this state of perception is accessed (the psychedelic being the catalyst), the synapse is connected and this level of awareness is now something in the brain is aware of and [potentially] able to access again. The above quote reiterates this point.

+ Reply to Thread