Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: How to do psychedelics?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    It is mimosa. Is that the shit stuff is it?
    I wouldn't know.

Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi) + Chacruna (Psychotria viridis) = Ayahuasca

Ayahuasca is the MAOI inhibitor + some other magical stuff and the Chacruna is the DMT. What you have got there in the Mimosa is simply another source of DMT. Doesn't have to be shit stuff, simply not traditional Ayahuasca brew, whatever that means. My point is I cannot "speak" for your mix, since I have not tried it. However I assume that "sitter", "silent darkness", "chanting", "surrender" and hopefully a good purge is the same in both cases.

I am not sure what mix you are doing, and if the quantities are good enough for a heroic dose (anything else is useless). Here is one (don't know if good): https://www.soul-herbs.com/ayahuasca-recipe/

In the West they keep calling it tea, and the liquid looks like tea... however the ayahuasca brew that I have had in the Amazon is a thick liquid... more like coagulated blood and cream... can't say what is better... but the tea looks a bit wimpy, not what real men drink. LOL. Jokes aside... as long as it works... properly... all that matters.

Again be careful... it is not without physical dangers to fuck with MAOI and DMT. Study.

Most important, IMO, is that you fast and prepare for at least two weeks... knowing your patience (lol), at least a week. Exclude added salt and sugar, drugs of all kinds and orgasms from your diet. NO PHARMA MEDICINE (dangerous). Prepare mentally for your ceremony, and have a good intention (for example "show me what I need"... the better the intention/question the better the reply). Also if you can get hold of some salvia or frankincense... something that is a "healthy" smoke, that you can clear the space with. As for sound go with nature sounds (or do it in nature), shamanic drumming or something like that... and don't forget that bucket... if the brew is good it is going to be your best friend.

Good luck.

Last edited by Awani; 05-27-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Haha, i always love the images you post with these messeges.

I will begin fasting tonight and only take it when i feel ready.

The "sitter" probably needs some instructions..... i dont know what to tell them...
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    That is a very good question. Not easy to answer, but I would suggest the following:

1. The sitter should be someone you trust. Someone that you have no problem crying in front of, for example... and someones judgement you trust.
    2. The sitter should be quiet and sit still... in fact if you don't need the sitter during the experience you should never notice the sitter was there.
    3. The sitter should help you go to the toilet, or bring you something to wipe the puke of your face... a servant... but silent...
    4. If you feel the need to receive comfort the sitter should NOT give advice... because what the sitter might say, might jar utterly with what you are experiencing... so what a sitter normally says is stuff like: "everything is fine" - "breathe" - "surrender".
    5. It helps if the sitter has some sort of experience beforehand, but if not they really need to follow these points IMO.

Maybe your sitter should read this: https://www.mushmagic.com/blog-trip-...sive-guide-n37

A good sitter is patient, calm and caring.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I will begin fasting tonight and only take it when i feel ready.
    To be clear, you only need to cut out added salt, sugar, orgasm, drugs etc etc... from your diet... and red meat... but you don't need to fast as in "not eat".

You don't have to do anything really, just my suggestion.

Blog Entries
    Not eatting just happens to be in the schedule anyway.

Looking forward to it. Ill give my reviews on the mimosa blend when the time comes.

Blog Entries
    Ill give my reviews on the mimosa blend when the time comes.

Don't forget: big dose + pitch black + sitter

Blog Entries
    So what would happen if i just took it 'unprepared'. It wouldnt work as strongly; or nature would punish me.with bad ass demons trying to brain fuck me?

Blog Entries
    Once I was told that you have to flirt with it... the reason you don't orgasm is in order to store a lot of sexual energy (a powerful source)... the reason you fast and abstain from certain things is to make it feel invited... also in doing all those things you are paying attention and preparing yourself, which will enhance the day when it arrives...

Sure, you can drink alcohol and take it without a care in the world... it might still work... but it may punish you... and it may NOT work.

That is the funny thing. Sometimes nothing happens, it has a will of its own. It also listens. One ceremony I did not have the strength to do it so I prayed and asked that it could please be very gentle... nothing happened... the next night I felt stronger and told it to "give it to me"... and by God it did... and I drank from the same bottle and same quantity within 24 hours. Explain that.

The more you give, the more you receive. Do as you want... but I was only trying to help you have an amazing experience.

Blog Entries
    Okay; i still have some questions.

During the trip... can you speak? Can you control your own thought patterns?

Can you think of something and kind of summon ot like in a dream?

If i go into the trip repeating an intention like "i wanna meet Jesus" or "I want healing for my mind and brain" is that the way to do it? With an intention?

Blog Entries
    Well Awani you've got me really excited about it all. Im going to start physically preparing tonight to try and get the most out of it. Im.doing a spring clean of the whole.house and going to do my first FULL ceremonial ritual.

Ive got a friend coming from melbourne who is going to be my sitter.

It better fuckin work.... lol

+ Reply to Thread