Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Results of the LAH Expeditions

Results of the LAH Expeditions

Its hard to find information in English on the Russian archaeological team’s http://lah.ru expeditions, this is the only one I know of…

I believe that they had the knowledge to make the stones chemically, like we can make today cement, etc. I just cant seem to believe that there were aliens involved because I think that if there were aliens building on earth, where are they now? Aliens that can fly with diamond saws, from million light year planets to earth? I don't know, still running circles.
    Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean that I'm a witch and that I do bad things, I'm ugly of the toxins that had an affect on me wile trying to find a cure for your sorry ass.

Hey Ilos, yeah not to sure what the LAH teams theories maybe on history, obviously they question so called ‘official history’ from the evidence they have uncovered. I would say they more than likely believe in the legendary war of the gods. If you are interested in more about that than Michael at this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/VendPrekmurec is recommended; he always answers questions folks may have and is a knowledgeable lad to say the least. The guy I learn’t pre Sanskrit Vedic chronology/history from is still doing his thing but will be back up and running again one of these days, but Michael is pretty much exactly the same anyway.

I haven’t been on LAH’s site for years, but I see they have a whole series up now in English I didn't know about. I like these guys because they are a qualified team of scientist’s/mathematician’s/anthropologist’s/archaeologist’s/PhD’s etc, but are open minded.

LAH’s English videos, papers etc http://lah.ru/index-eng.htm

I'll post one of the vid's here;

'Traces of Ancient Gods'

The LAH team has members who have published papers on various subjects. For anyone that can understand Russian, Yulia Gorlova, a material scientist in Rostov on Don about analysis of micro embedded alloy particles on surfaces of ancient monuments in Egypt. Her report is here: http://sibac.info/sibac.info/2009-07-01-10-21-16/10108-

She gave two lecture video’s detailing her analysis of high speed alloy particles, both of which are in Russian but hopefully will be translated soon. They shed light on some very exotic alloys which were found to be used in ancient Egypt. For anyone that can understand Russian you can take a look at the results here https://youtu.be/K4x8yRdj14U?t=11m59s The chart (at 12:00) shows what alloy was found where. The side column reads: Granite Gates at Karnak Egypt, Cartouche on Granite in Ramesseum, Quartzite Sarcophagus in Dashur Egypt, and Masuda-no-Iwafone in Japan.

I had the opportunity to learn of this guy in English, but for anyone that can understand Russian (or use google translate etc I guess) the guy I learned Vedic history from post’s can be found at these two forum’s under the user name “Frankenstein”.

http://ulis.liveforums.ru/viewtopic.php?id=187&p=3
    http://giperborea.liveforums.ru/viewtopic.php?id=115

(He had the runic Vedas handed down to him through the generations and can actually read them. Most of these Vedas were destroyed/stolen or hidden in the Kali Yuga/Night of Svarog)(His alchemical beliefs revolve more around implosion physics than spagyrical processes).

-----

Papers in which the existence of high tech tool marks on ancient objects have also been done by Jean Pierre Protzen and also by Flinders Petrie. When another researcher I know gets back from Peru etc they will be releasing their own material (which I will post for those interested) and it will have lots of references to peer reviewed material. However most will be in English (he will have data on the Band of Holes that should be interesting), plus he will be coming from many fronts, not just advanced tool’s. Personally I’m more interested in the raw data than the peer review system in regards to this taboo subject, but most folk would want to see published papers which as you can imagine the mainstream isn't in a hurry to extrapolate on.

I very much look forward to hearing more about this HP...I don't know what all the secrecy is about, surely if the evidence is there we should be working with it to move on and find out more.

Enjoyed the Video...I wondered if perhaps the materials were softer back then. Do you know if this is possible?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I don't know what all the secrecy is about, surely if the evidence is there we should be working with it to move on and find out more. I wondered if perhaps the materials were softer back then. Do you know if this is possible?
    Thanks Ghislain, yeah as you would know the mainstream theories explains it all away with basic chisels and strings being rubbed with sand for sawing and stones using sand for polishing etc and that’s about that, however newly available data contradicts many conventional theories.

The great flood/war/cataclysm is considered to have taken place 12 000 years ago which isn't really that long ago (you know, its not like it’s 4 billion years ago), so, I would say the hardness of the stone would be exactly the same as now, but I've never really thought about that one before, so I have no idea (but I’ll ask)..

So much of this is all in the Russian language, even the next researcher I’ll post is from Russia, but all their data will finally be in English, so I’ll be looking forward to it as well…

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I wondered if perhaps the materials were softer back then. Do you know if this is possible?
    I asked this question for you Ghislain, here is the response;

Some researchers like Alfredo Gamarra in Peru have suggested that stone was softer in the past, however with geology we see simply how igneous rocks and crystals in them are formed from various types of magma and cooling conditions, so this theory has been proven to be incorrect..However, signs of stone softening and re-hardening can be seen on monuments in Peru (Sacsayhuaman http://lah.ru/text/sklyarov/peru-titul.htm ), Easter Island, Mexico (http://www.stonewatch.de/media/downl...canRockArt.pdf) Tlaxcala, Pedra Do Inga (Brazil).

(My quote; then he talks about primitive tool experiments)

Although I value experimental work when it comes to replicating the tools and possible methods of stone manufacture and metallurgy, I do mind if it is not very honest. Stocks drills granite (in his book which you can download online) and doesn't show that his results don't match what is seen on ancient granite drilled surfaces, mainly helical grooves, cut deep into quartz as well as the surrounding feldspar. His results with copper and quartz sand WILL result in surfaces having a rough texture with no grooves present. I would refer you to the technical articles written by Gorelick and Gwinnett during the 80's and 90's. They decided with backing of the archaeological community to prove wrong researchers like Christopher Dunn and Flinders Petrie. Petrie and Dunn believed that the hard stone was cut using bits of very hard abrasive material like Emery or Ruby(consisting mainly of mineral Corundum, a crystalline form of aluminium oxide Al2O3, Moh's hardness: 9) embedded as cutting jewels points in the cutting blade/tube drill. Whether or not Egyptians had Emery in the Old Kingdom is debated, Lucas (1962) (pages 42-43) believes they did not and this is the current general belief, he believes that quartz sand was used (which is proven wrong by Gorelick & Gwinnett's research). Long story short, Gorelick & Gwinnett ran a bunch of experiments, correctly, I might add, using various materials to try to replicate the reality of the Egyptian/Mesopotamian saw/drill marks themselves, not just the mere possibility of drilling a said material. They also made epoxy casts to examine the grooves more closely on the drilled sarcophagus in the Brooklyn Museum. They proved that the cuts could only have been made by emery or harder material as an abrasive used in an oil based slurry lubricant. I recommend reading their work, it is available free online http://www.penn.museum/expedition-magazine.html It is fascinating work, and I will reference it a lot in my material.

In a stunning admission, after conducting many experiments, Gorelick & Gwinnett admitted: "According to W.M. Flinders Petrie, the granite cores drilled by the ancient Egyptians could only have been made by "fixed cutting points." He based his view on the regularity of the circumferential lines on the cores. Lucas, looking at the same cores and the same regular circumferential lines, disagreed. He believed that only a loose abrasive was used, because the Egyptians did not have the technology to make fixed points. He conceded that, perhaps, the abrasive became embedded or lapped during the process of drilling. Neither offered proof for his conclusions.

Based on our functional analysis, which included scanning electron microscopy and experimental duplication, evidence is available that Petrie may have been correct, because we were able to demonstrate that "fixed cutting points" could have been glued using adhesives available at the time and that these glued points produced circumferential lines."

Source: http://www.jstor.org/stable/504941?origin=JSTOR-pdf

Archaeologists & Denys Stocks: Egyptians used Quartz for engraving and cutting stone, even hard stone using quartz as abrasive sand with oil or water as lubricant. They are very averse to using Electron Microscopy or examining the grooves themselves, because it disproves their thesis.

Flinders Petrie, Gorelick & Gwinnett, C. Dunn: Very hard abrasives were set as jeweled points both inside and outside the tube drill and surface of the saw to produce the results seen on the actual monuments. This is proven using experiments and Electron Microscopy using various abrasives, from quartz sand to emery and diamond dust.

Recent research by Yulia Gorlova, the material scientist we have talked about, (using XRDF, electron microscope analysis) shows the astonishing results that the shavings embedded on ancient Egyptian worked surfaces (Granite Gates at Karnak, Ramesseum sign on granite, Quartzite sarcophagus in Dashur) show composition of metal alloys containing among other things Chromium, Cobalt, Titanium, Vanadium, Wolfram (Tungsten), etc. These are components of what is called high speed and some of these elements were only discovered in the 1800's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_steel and we use them today to cut some of the toughest materials.

HP, with all the supposition as to what tool was used to cut the stone, is there any evidence of the mechanism that would have driven these cutting tools?

The reason I asked about the property of the stone was the clip in your film link where it looked like the stone had been cut like butter; that is certainly a quandary.

I would love to have been there to see them being built...it must have been amazing; however it was done.

Will we ever be certain of the how's and why's?

Ghislain
    Open Book

In the video link in post 3 they show some elongated skulls, without explanation, while referring to Gods.

These skulls were elongated in a process of Artificial Cranial Deformation.

However there were some that did not show any marks of artificial pressure and it has been proposed that there may have been a race with elongated skulls that are now extinct.

Was the process of artificial cranium deformation practiced to honour those with natural elongated skulls?

Ghislain
    Open Book

Even though the LAH team I see is all about the gods and advanced technology (I actually didn't know that, just suspected they would ‘think that way’ (I watched the video after I made the post and was surprised by how straight up they were on that), however the guy I ask, is coming from all fronts, not just advanced tools by gods. He tries to bring it down to humans being able to do these things, which is why I like his work as well. So to him more XRDF and other analyses etc have to be done; but he says it’s hard because it’s almost impossible to get away from direct intervention etc. For example with metallurgy being developed independently in several locations in the Old World and the New World and mostly using the same ingredients Copper, Arsenic, Tin and Nickel. Crop domestication, especially the essential ones like corn and squash in the New World (http://www.pnas.org/content/106/13/5019.full), have been pushed back in time by recent research to be coinciding with the domestication of wheat, etc in the Old World at around 10,000 BC. Other things like advanced alloy composites etc, which he said is almost impossible to explain. Same with the stone softening, like the recent research done by a team of geophysicists that shows the large interlocking stones in Sacsayhuaman are fine grained artificially-made limestone which were made using an "unknown process". Source:http://www.arcanafactor.org/our-proj...aman-results-2 . Plus we have stone softening/hardening not only on limestone but also with gneiss as in Pedra do Inga. Things like no drilling experiments have ever proven to be the same as that which is seen and a host of other anomalies.

But he does his best to stay ‘normal’ as possible and as he said with more technologists like material scientists, geneticists, engineers, etc. entering the field of history, their opinion and research will carry more weight than archaeologist and anthropologist with a background in humanities. So once again like he said, if finally discovered to be humans, great, or a highly advanced culture, than great, either way, so it is, but a lot more research needs to be undertaken. In the Vedas highly advanced cultures have come and gone and come and gone in old cycles (Michael Cremo’s work goes into that).

As for basic power sources to him maybe that a ‘human’ civilization which is highly knowledgeable about minerals, metals, and construction methods will have means of producing electricity and motors (electrified copper coil between two magnets for example). As for advanced cultures and their power sources for advanced tooling, well, as you would know that has been theorized by a host of researchers (in the Vedas they had everything, Vaitmans and Star Gates, high tech tools/weaponry etc). In the LAH video @ 34:40 with the buried pyramid, to the Vedic guys the world looked a lot different 12 000 odd years ago, however with the consequences of flood, earthquakes etc that lots of places as described in the Vedas (and some of its technology) are still buried deep bellow the dirt and orthodox archaeology is digging mainly only in the surface; plus when they discover something interesting which does not "fit into" the conventional academic historic timeline they simply ignore it (Out-of-place artifact’s (OOPArt).

As for the people imitating the so called ‘gods’ with artificial cranial deformation, well to the boys I learn of (Vedic that is, keep in mind they don’t give an absolute shit about mainstream history whatsoever), these so called gods with the elongated skulls (not the human ones of course) are considered to be Nephilim/Anunnaki human hybrids, same with the giants “fallen ones”.

When you say will we ever know the hows and whys, in the Day of Svarog/Golden Era which has already started according to the old calendar, it is said that all is revealed, but I have no idea, but it’s an interesting time…

+ Reply to Thread