Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Rocky Mountain Alchemy Conference

Blog Entries
    It depends on my schedule in late may. So it's a tentative yes at the moment.

If I do end up going, I'll make sure to document the shit out of it for everyone.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    We'll go anonymously (i.e. with our real names ) so he won't know who we are

But I doubt I myself would be interested in such an event...

Meeting some of the speakers 1x1 in their homes/labs - that's a different thing...

If I'd venture a guess, True Initiate may like to meet Timothy Hogan...

BTW, Hogan serves as a symbolic adviser in the Entertainment Industry.

He's part of The Them ! ! !

------------------------------------------------------
    LOL...

One of the speakers got in touch with me more or less a year ago stating that he had a secret cypher related to Jewish Alchemy and that he needed someone with some knowledge of Qabalah.
    I told him that I was willing to help, so he sent me his "cypher" and explained me that he was about to give a conference of Qabalah and Alchemy, but he was having troubles with deciphering this secret cypher.

So he sent me the "super secret cypher" and it had 11 lines:

עץ החיים
    כֶּתֶר
    חכמה
    בינה
    חסד
    גבורה
    תפארת
    נצח
    הוד
    יסוד
    מלכות

I told him that that it simply said: "Tree of life", "Kether/Crown", "Chokmah/Wisdom", "Binah/Understanding", "Chesed/Mercy", "Gevurah/Power/Strength/Severity", etc... The ten Sephiroth.

I also told him that he shouldn't be giving a conference on Qabalah and Alchemy if he had troubles with something like this cypher.... Or if he had confused a simple enumeration of the ten Sephiroth with a "cypher" and thought that it was a "secret".

In return I received a hilarious reply with this person trying to convince me that he had a very advanced knowledge of Qabalah (??????) and Alchemy.

So I sent him back a nice quote by AOS: "The threshold of the 'psychic' is the playground of the charlatan."

I won't say with whom I've had this interaction... So I will only say that sometimes bullshit is sold as gold... If it was a matter of choice for me, it wouldn't take me a second to decide between Amsterdam and the Rocky Mountain.

Pardon me for my profanities!

Blog Entries
    Haha quite right zoas! Amsterdam is the place to be.

However, it's not the speakers I'm interested in. Neither the 'like-minded' crowd.
    There's always the opportunity to meet genuine people. But then again, the people I'd like to meet probably don't bother with things like this. But you never know

Blog Entries
    It was probably Moshe. LOL.

You don't know if it is good unless you go. Direct experience is the only truth in this world. IMO.

Edit: it was not Moshe.
    Last edited by Awani; 03-22-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you should have made up an (almost) random combination of Hebrew letters instead, and sell it to him as "The Secret Code"...

ראטא טחו יעגום מצפר יהויאך בניהו גור שמראל אל-הלן ביג בומבאן אנטקסיא מיתן ויפתחו שערי עדן כן יהי רצון

Chant this a thousand times without interruption and the gates of heaven will open right where you stand.

For an extra 10,000$ I'll throw in the chant to open the gates of hell as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I also told him that he shouldn't be giving a conference on Qabalah and Alchemy if he had troubles with something like this cipher.... Or if he had confused a simple enumeration of the ten Sephiroth with a "cipher" and thought that it was a "secret".

In return I received a hilarious reply with this person trying to convince me that he had a very advanced knowledge of Qabalah (??????) and Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Maybe you should have made up an (almost) random combination of Hebrew letters instead, and sell it to him as "The Secret Code"...

ראטא טחו יעגום מצפר יהויאך בניהו גור שמראל אל-הלן ביג בומבאן אנטקסיא מיתן ויפתחו שערי עדן כן יהי רצון

Chant this a thousand times without interruption and the gates of heaven will open right where you stand.

For an extra 10,000$ I'll throw in the chant to open the gates of hell as well.
    LOL! Some alchemical celebrities are very kind when it comes to charging money from idiots. The Abulafia pogo-dance would have been too much for him.

Oh my... I LOVE this forum too much!!!!

Blog Entries
    This event is almost a month away, so I though I'd give it a bump for those in the area and interested.

+ Reply to Thread