Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Samadhi. Kundalini. The Red Body.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    from a recent success
    Did you turn all red?

Blog Entries
    Hard to say, I've been working in the sun and already look like a lobster. Maybe not by the 'red body' standard, but it's been a fun ride for the last few weeks.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-15-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    First is the development of the microcosm.
    This is the development of internal nature and life, specifically life according to the movement of breath.
    Breath must circulate freely, otherwise nature is stifled and stagnant and "leaks out" on account of the "volatility" of the breath. Basically, we must create a pelican-like flask and Hermetically seal it.

The Mind/Breath (life), Vitality, and Generative Force (nature) are the three microcosmic treasures. The three macrocosm treasures are Samadhi, the Heart-Fire, and Kundalini. These are synonymous.

(I am working on a different definition of Samadhi, not only as a state of mind, but the force behind the state of mind)

The development of all these requires our external alchemical agent, the Azoth. It is the Azoth which gives life and levity to nature, which causes it to circulate. It gives stillness to the mind, allowing us to concentrate. And it gives motivation to our vitality, encouraging us to practice.

After the development of the microcosm (fully developed nature and life-according-to-breath), the inner fire begins to circulate. The inner fire must circulate in all channels to provoke Kundalini, and after this, Samadhi. Their union ignites the Heart-Fire, which could also be seen as the Spiritual Heart, or as Avaar mentions, the creation and action of the spark-gap.

------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    Effects:
    Increased physical vitality.
    Increased natural heat generation.
    Sweetening of body odor.
    Self awareness during dreams, self awareness when leaving dream and waking up.
    Less need for sleep.
    Increase in light of the eyes.

Extreme increased in mental capacity.
    Spontaneous peripheral nerve firing resulting in waves of overwhelming joy.
    Spontaneous silence of mind.
    Etc.
    As well as the highlighted, I also have noticed many, many energy blockages being released throughout the whole process. An extreme peace and feeling of 'groundedness'. Electric shivers and an increase in the sensitivity of the senses. An intense energy radiating from the Heart that left me quite spaced-out and disconnected from all concerns of the physical world.

At one point after meditation, I specifically remember not being able to remember who I was. I remembered my name and where my physical incarnation came from, but for some reason my consciousness couldn't relate to that identity. There was something missing as I focused on the Above and Below, like I was drifting along. After this most recent experience, it feels like "my cup has been filled."

There is also quite a bit of emotional and physical purging still going on.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-15-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    For the past 9 years I have worked upon tantric alchemy.
    To be simple *rejuvenation via the transformation of sexual fluid*.

As a disclaimer: I am aware of the many facets of tantra an associated sects. The words I choose are meant to convey the idea with ease. this idea is not limited to any culture*

Few males and female during sex experience a sex flush.
    This sex flush is a reddening of the skin. It is usually a light reddening. It happens to those who are heavy breathers during the act.
    With a good breathing technique and some practice it is possible to do the same without involving sex.

In my own case, I don't like to include sex in my practices because I give it a different value (probably a very sacred value or one of the most extreme manifestations of love in the context of a couple... so I don't like ANYTHING that interferes with such thing... it's not a moral issue, it's mostly that I would feel as if the two of us were having a "threesome" with tantra or a technique... and I mostly love to keep it romantic rather than as a "practice"... but that's ME, I am not saying it's wrong).

With a good breathing technique and the right mindset it is possible to do the same. The "red skin" and the kundalini ascending through the spine (if you keep on doing it, it somehow feels like something very hot or very cold dividing the back in two and a very strong energy)... and after a practice like that you feel very much as if you had drunk an elixir of caffeine or an absurd amount of "vital energy"... without involving sex in a direct way.

I do it using a square breathing of 4x4 with both nostrils.... then 3x3... then 2x2... then 1x1... and then increasing the speed... and then balancing by using one nostril only and then the other one.

This can be done sitting on the floor or even in a chair (no need to do any kind of strange contortion if you are not flexible... keeping the back straight and being relaxed and comfortable is good enough).

And it's nice to finish it with a long apnea with empty lungs as to "get out" of that state in a more relaxed way and not finishing abruptly.

The activity of the mind is a key too... but the body technique is easier to explain, because the right mindset is not specially complicated, but hard to put into words (if you have problems getting *there* I suggest this *trick*... fake a very long relaxed yawn and don't interrupt it and see what your mind is doing during that induced yawn... that's the "right" mindset).

Blog Entries
    So after finding this forum and realising that i wasn't the only alchemist in the world, i got a little excited and started running around this website like a kid in a candy store, re-visiting all the paths and i long forgotten about, re-reminding myself about the core of our Art and the theory behind life as we know it.

I have concluded that it is this transmutation of "sexual energy" (I will address that title shortly- it is inaccurate i believe) that is the TRUE AND REAL philosophers stone.

Each morning i feel energy, coming out of the earth, which condensation causes a heavy sexual desire, quite blinding, raw, powerful, yet un-focused energy that if not controlled or released causes the root of disease, being stress, anxiety, depression, jealousy, and the whole band of evil vices.

If i then have sex with my wife or masturbate (my wife is busy 'spawning') and release the sexual fluid (sometimes refereed to as astral fluid) then, momentarily i feel released from these powerful currents, but only to then, to have flooding in all the same negative feelings i was wrestling with, but in a more 'semi-permanent' yet milder tone.

If on the other hand, I sit up, centre myself, take a few deep breaths and then practise a technique that i learnt myself while training in ChiQung; then i feel the transmutation of sexual energy into e 'nurturing' life force that can be moved to any part of the body, and if moved to a sick or injured part of the body, is quite literally a miracle pain relief technique.

I'm not sure about the red part (I don't bonk in front of a mirror) but i have filled my body with this energy, had sex, and have felt all the things that have been previously described. aka, more vitality, less urge to ejaculate, feelings of increased strength. When i then did choose to ejaculate, there has been no more potent form of pleasure, my entire body surged with orgasmic power, in the way that the describe the female orgasm as being more of a 'whole body' experience rather then the more localised male orgasm.

Before i get to my technique, i would like to challenge the definition of 'sexual energy', for it is my opinion that this energy is only 'sexual' while it exists within the lower two chakras. In the heart centre it becomes love (Step up the romance zoas ) in the mind it is creativity and awareness. in the crown, it can open a direct channel to the Holy Spirit, in order that you may know, of yourself, the Will of God.

This 'sexual energy' is in fact the celestial fire (lifeforce). It is the same celestial fire that engenders quartz into gold under the earths crust. It is the same celestial fire that is collected by the philosophers to create the P- Stone. It is this technique and others like it that IS THE: One Vessel - One Matter - One Fire. And in fact, is the only TRUE translation of such a thing, since all other ways of captivation of this energy require some kind of ingenuity on the part of the artist.... this does too, but all in the one flask, with one matter, and one fire.

To transmute sexual energy:

Step 1: Give 'him' a little tug. It gets the blood flowing. (IMO, it is best to only do this technique when a NATURALLY OCCURING woody takes place. This is a sign that ture celestial fire has gathered, and not just a self propelled increase in bloodflow.)
    Step 2: Stop giving 'him' a tug. Orgasm is the road to disease and hell. (and I think i'm almost there )
    Step 3: Try any relaxation techniques you know to become centred, relax the body as much as possible, and focus inwardly, to the breathing, and to the sexual energy.
    Step 4: Tense and hold, or pulse the prostate muscle for a while, this again stirs up the energy and releases any tension that might still be in the prostate.
    Step 5: Use your mind, or your finger, to find the lowest vertebrae in the spine (remember the bottom one is quite small)
    Step 6: Take a deep breath (Buddhist breathing style) and during inhalation, tense up this bottom vertebrae as much as you can. When you exhale, try to feel tension flowing out from that vertebrae so that it moves into a deeper relaxed state. If need be, repeat this 3 - 5 times on that vertebrae.
    Step 7: on the final exhalation, try to 'drag' the celestial fire up into that vertebrae. This could take some practise and is hard to describe in words, but energy will 'follow' the mind, but it will 'flow' into relaxed areas of the body.

Repeat steps 5, 6 and 7 with each of the vertebrae.

When complete, you can use the same technique of tensing up during inhalation, and relaxing during exhalation, to move this energy from the spine into any organ you choose, greatly kick starting healing, removing pain (seriously, its better than marijuana when done properly).

Pushing this energy into the heart will bubble up feelings of love toward your spouse, into the brain and you will have increased mental capacities.

In my experience, doing this exercise to completion in the morning, basically guarantees you to have an awesome day, with syncrinocities popping up everywhere, increased attention from the opposite sex... the list goes on and on, it is the first stage of the REAL P-Stone, after all.

In fact i am beginning to think that to "fill" the body completely until it "drowns" in this water, is what is meant by the Christian Baptism, considering that Baptism is a representation of the 'death' of the natural man, and the 'birth' of the Spiritual man.

Jesus: "Unless you are born of both water and spirit, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

You will notice that all of this is only the first stage of the process of creating the elixir of life within you, which is said to drip out of the brain and onto the back of the tongue, giving long life and P-Stone like miracles...

Jesus then, after immersing himself in this fluid 'Baptism' moves into a period of 40 days worth of fasting, this in order to mature and fixate the stone.

Yep... tantra is a very well worth it pursuit. Cheapest and best way to make the philosophers stone. If you are capable of completing this, WITH a partner aka raising ANOTHER PERSONS contagiousness into union with yours, you will be welcomed into the kingdom most assuredly and be most properly considered 'A god'.

So. If you have sexual desire in mind or body. Then the condition needed to rejuvenate the body is not strong enough. It is that simple.
    When it is this strong, even urinary continence will be effected.

You do not need a partner to accomplish it.

Clear enough?

The bodies condition must be strong like a hot dry pan.
    Thus when the moment comes, there is no risk of ejaculating because you cannot even reach that point.

As well. The method of decarbonization of the blood must be known.

Check it. Kundalini is when vitality rises up the central channel.
    For rejuvination to happen, the outer channels must push upwards. The left and right side upwards, the subtle body goes up even when not in the central channel. That is the key.

This is not no half assed I kinda feel better by practicing half assed methods. The condition is made strong because it is done correctly, an then rejuvination is done. An the vitality doubles. Like smoking the fattest bowel of life. The first time you will feel brand new, you will move because you feel good. Movement out of joy vs movement out of obligation. The dying move out of obligation.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    As well. The method of decarbonization of the blood must be known.
    Where can we find more information on this?

Edit: after some research, it seems the decarbonaztion occurs through breathing without pause?
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 09-22-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Where can we find more information on this?

Edit: after some research, it seems the decarbonaztion occurs through breathing without pause?
    Probably the work of Svami Satyananda Sarasvati "Svara Yoga" might be of interest to you and Avatar. There he writes a lot about breath. The other books of this author are also awesome. Personally, I didn't read Svara Yoga in depth to the end myself, I only took a small glimpse, just not enough time to read all the books I want

The breathing practice often described as decarbonization of the blood is none other than controlled hyperventilation.
    This does not mean breathing quickly.
    It is simply breathing without pause no matter the speed.
    Sometimes for various reasons it can be difficult to do.

Yet short and sweet this is it. Lowering the co2 level of the blood.

So. I do apology for being aloof. Yet being older and weighed down by a slow accumulating heavy spirit, I do not practice as often as I used too.
    Now, at 17 I regained an ability that appeared with my first rejuvination at 8. The ability to feel anything I put my attention on. The light is sight, light of the eyes. What I am about to say in a moment has remained elusive for so long. See, I can even feel what I hear, yet it is through the power of sight I feel what I hear. Focused light of seeing allows me to feel what I hear, and all other things.

NOW.
    Last Tuesday I didn't sleep well. My knees ache when I do not get enough rest. So I went to nap, yet could not fall asleep, so decided to do old meditation, valid but old, a meditation I rarely do now days. I realized I could raise the energy in the channels that rise up to the ears.
    There are two poles that rise up the body to the ears. For all real purposes this is your ida and pingala, seeing how it is the same channels I manipulate to make kundalini manifest, the dissolution of the two channels into one.
    YET! I realized I could make both poles rise to my ears as easily as I can project my spirit with seeing.

On note real quick, when it comes to this stuff, sivananda, the secret of the golden flower, and Naropa of Buddhism speak most clearly.

Now. In secret of the golden flower it talks about crystallization of the lights. My half assed crystallization of the light of the eyes takes about a week. An then crazy effects start to happen. BUT.
    They are different from what I seek.
    Crystallization of the light of the eyes is like your cliche Naruto sharingon (sorry for the horrible example but mirror touch synesthesia doesnt do justice). It gets to the point where I can perceive all body language of others to the point of mind reading in depths, then I can read my own body language, then I am liberated from myself for I can alter my own subtle expressions. Then bliss for you enter yourself. The extreme of this merging with your core, the mind stops thinking, you legit feel stupid because you cannot think in this state, yet you are merged with your core, so you know exactly who you are because you feel it. You are complete.
    Now! That is extreme use of light of the eyes after like 2 weeks of half assed consistsnt use.

Light of the ears is concentrated hearing. I just realized I could do this ( I am a slow learning, but persistent).
    In rejuvination I never experienced kundalini (the dissolution of the 2 channels into the central channel). BUT the two channels did rise up my body to my ears with great ferocity. My inner ear would itch BADLY with great noise and bliss.

So last Tuesday i realised I could focuse my hearing and purposely rise the little energy in my body to my ears.
    In theory the consciousness rising to my ears is the other half of my brain. It is the part that allows me to lucid dream and be awake while in deep sleep. It is also the part connected to the vitality of my body.
    So in theory I must breath deeply and stimulate my nerves, while crystalizing the energy at my ears. What I mean by crystallize IS: as of now I must put slight attention to make the energy rise to my ears. Where as when crystalized it will rise up on its own to my ears. See?
    At first there is effort, when crystalized it rises up on its own.
    This is concentrated light of the ears.
    Now remember, consistsnt breathing that is rythmical without pause, once the heart aligns with this breathing you start to hyperventilate causing seemingly unnessary stimulation of the bodies nervous system, yet this stimulation feeds the light of the ears.
    Full breaths deep breaths must be had. Basically deep breathing whole focusing the hearing. It is weird how easy it is for the focus of hearing to loose itself and fall away.
    If the light is risen to the ears when you fall asleep, you will be concioise while sleeping. It is odd how the energy of the ear channel control this.
    I feel the ear channel is connected to the vitality and rejuvination process. The light of the eyes is connected to the higher mind part of it all. In fact the sight is used to focuse the hearing. Anyway. This is my theory for now that I am testing. Seeing as consciousness follows the energy of the ears. When mind sinks the light of ears sink. When the light of ears rises up so does consciousness.
    Anyway. I will let you know how this method pans out.
    I am currently offsetting my practical alchemy for internal alchemy at the moment. Internal alchemy is my main pursuit as I have much more first hand results with it. As accidental as they may have been. 12 years of reverse engineering and failing, it is hard to continue sometime. Although I did spend 4 years perfecting controlled hyperventilation. Which! I must say, can be used for much more than you would think. And has nothing to do with breathing quickly!

+ Reply to Thread