Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Samadhi. Kundalini. The Red Body.

Kiorionis;

I personally do not know of any school in any area which teaches this path. When talking with people, i mention reddening of the flesh in order to determine their experience. I would gladly welcome being naive and an incorrect fool all this time if it meant finding a teacher.

The fact that you had to *maintain* and were *overwhelmed* means the sexual energy was not being transformed.
    Accumulating yes, some transformation? Most likely. Yet the bulk remained below.
    When the energy presses upwards, a type of natural celibacy happens. In this i mean, you do not think about sex, because there is not urge.
    when the condition is strong, even thinking about sex doesn't cause sexual movement. Thus sexual engagement in this condition is difficult. Usually it is a spontaneous movement. An erection or swelling without sexual feeling. like a morning woody.
    When sexual urge is transformed, urinary continence also increases into the extremes. This is a sure and consistent sign of the condition.

The solar plexus is simply a junction of the vagus nerve. A very strong junction. This emotional center of the body leads directly into the head. I believe it is also responsible for the upward transformation of the sexual organ.

Depends by what you mean of kundalini.
    Kundalini being the balance of sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. The sympathetic and parasympathetic are ganglia of the vagus nerve. In short, they are the same nerve. Kundalini is the balance.

Directly, my method has nothing to do with kundalini. Indirectly, it is working with similar systems.
    Sexual sublimation being more of a feed back loop. Kundalini is a spark gap.
    Take two wires. (+ and - ) Kundalini is the spark between them.
    Sexual sublimination deals with the level of electricity running through the wires. Yet is not the spark.

I have worked with many different methods over the last 9 years. Most will have some sort of effect. All i have tried are incorrect.
    The current method i spout, is still a theory in testing. It has resulting in some increase in urinary continence. This is a good sign. Yet, it needs much more testing before i can confirm its validity. I have had this method for a few weeks. Have been making the time so as to test it. For it will need 5+ hours a day for two weeks. In that allotted time i should be able to measure its effectiveness. The path truly is quick and efficient as well as fairly easy. Yet it takes a specific groove to cultivate.
    Keep in mind the increase in urinary continence. It is a sure sign of the correct path. "stage fright" while peeing is a slight state of tension, this is similar but not the same. the slightest sphincter tension causes urine to complete reverse its course. It returns to the bladder, one must start all over. Yes, it is quite annoying. There is no pain, no issue urinating. It simply seems as if a reversal is present. An indeed there is.
    Last edited by Avatar; 06-25-2015 at 06:06 AM.

If i may ask.
    What form of Taoist cultivation are you utilizing ?
    I apologize if i come off as authoritative.
    I am merely stating my views.

As for my current theory. I am still testing it, its chance of success is unknown.
    I have theorized and tested for 9 years.
    Albeit 4 of those years were spent learning controlled hyperventilation.
    Besides *spiritual* cultivation, controlled hyperventilation has a great many uses; it comes as an extreme surprise to me that something so simple has not been exploited. One of my favorites is the ability to run long distance without ever becoming winded. I smoke cigarettes an could go outside right now an run easily until my calf muscles gave out. This is accomplished simply by keeping co2 levels in the blood at bay.

On a side note. Since i am expelling my knowledge of physiological phenomenon.
    Tai chi is an interesting tid bit. In short it is influence of blood flow through movement. It is easily done, its effects accumulate quickly. Yet it must be done everyday otherwise that which is accumulated withers. One hour of this an my arms will float ( the floating is like that of the isometric party trick, an individual holds their arm out, they press up and you press down on the arm, when the man releases the downwards force, the arm seemingly floats up).
    When it comes to taiji, as my knowledge is sub par. I have difficulty influencing blood in the legs. As well, taiji with the breath and belly is that used to increase blood flow of the aorta and inferior vena cava. Well, it is belly movement which influences the blood flow, breathing often has to be synched with this.
    The opposite of soft internal movement *taiji* is hard external force. This is not a force of the blood, it is a force of the nervous system. This is literally and simply conscious contraction of the muscles. When applied, the nerves output a maximum force.

Don't know whether this is valuable, but a non-celibate method for western sophist is the core teaching of e.g. treatise sexual alchemy by samael aun weor. His teachings caused a bit of a gnostic revival and there are groups working with his teachings in many countries. They may have "teachers" who can contribute or relate. Samael himself claimed to have been able to enter other dimensions via this practice.

I have no doubt samael aun weor was aware of tantra.
    Yet his words are more story telling than anything *in my opinion*.

As well, what I advise is neither celibacy nor indulgence. It is a literal in between.

The only books I can recommend are the secret of the Golden flower. Unfortunately the entire book is a translation an is ultimately cryptic.
    Kundalini yoga by swami sivananda.
    This book illustrates hatha yoga. Within the pages are some interesting notes.
    Siddha vedam moksha soothram by swami sivananda.
    This book is simply an interesting one.

An interesting note.
    Parmahansa yogananda in his book describes kriya yoga as decarbonization of the blood, stopping accumulation of venous blood an recharging it with oxygen.
    Sivananda describes this same process shortly in kundalini yoga text.
    Talk to anyone practicing these methods or under a kriya yoga lineage. They often do not know or simply state they do not talk about it, and or that it happens automatically through their particular practice.

Know that is it simply controlled hyperventilation.
    For controlled hyperventilation is breathing in an out without the natural pausing.
    In this co2 levels drop.
    The bond between hemoglobin and 02 strengthen, thus less o2 is released.
    Thus a painless paresthesia is experienced (rapid firing of the nerves, a very noticeable tactile sensation).

This is the Pranayama of the body that no one will practice.
    There is gross and subtle breathing.
    This is the mechanical breathing, and cellular respiration.
    In this they act like balance and counter balance.

Thus you have.
    Balanced breathing.
    Hyperventilation.
    Hypoventilation.
    No pause=hyper ventilation
    Extended pause=hypo ventilation.
    This is increased co2 and decreased co2.
    Thus is the Pranayama no one talks about.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    If i may ask.
    What form of Taoist cultivation are you utilizing ?
    Hi again Avaar,

I've been working on a couple techniques for cultivation, which involve purification of the organs and channels, and also techniques of 'circulating light' and the subsequent fixing of the light into the skeletal system. I'm taking a break for a bit right now to adjust and digest some experiences I recently had, and also in order not to over-work my nervous system. I also recently moved into a new apartment with my little brother, and I'm having a difficult time keeping the environment 'clean'.

My main goal is what the Taoists call the 'immortal fetus' or 'spiritual embryo' -- from what I understand, the pre-natal state of vitality accomplished through pre-natal breathing -- so it is interesting to hear about your experiences with the reddening of the body through your practices and controlled hyperventilation.

Is this controlled hyperventilation similar to modern kundalini yoga's 'Breath of Fire'?

The only book I've read on the subject that seems traditional is Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality by Lu K'uan Yu. From what I understand, the majority of the 'good' texts haven't been translated into English yet, or they end up reading like a confused translation.

But there are interesting correspondences in western alchemical theories/texts and this book by Lu K'uan Yu. Recently I've been researching/contemplating the 'dragon' mentioned in one of the Thirteen Secret Letters by Boehme (I can't recall which letter at the moment, but I'll post the part I'm intrigued with when I find where I stacked the book).

As for my current theory. I am still testing it, its chance of success is unknown.
    I have theorized and tested for 9 years.
    Albeit 4 of those years were spent learning controlled hyperventilation.
    I have been practicing for 2, so still very new at it. While on my self-imposed break, I've been practicing mental vacancy type meditations -- which seems very necessary in order to cultivate a 'pure' essence, as the essence comes off as 'sticky'. Looking back on my technique/practice now, I agree with you when you say it was most likely not fully transformed. Also, I may have been working with too much at once, which then became overwhelming.

I apologize if i come off as authoritative.
    I am merely stating my views.
    Authoritative in a good way! There is nothing better than hearing about other people's practices. I appreciate your postings.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-27-2015 at 02:41 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Hey agian,
    From the Sixth Letter in the book by Boehme,
    Then, in the beginning with a slow fire, drive the dragon over, then pour it back, so that, through the cohobation, the dragon gets his tail, which is a pure fire.

In the beginning the dragon is very arsenical, but by the seventh cohobation loses his poison and will at last become a Theriac. The ancients have compared our materiam crudam to a black dragon and said:

The dragon is salt and earth, his spirit from poison transforms
    The elements separate and transform their power.
    By means of the rotation NB, thus, the poison becomes heavenly,
    What initially seemed toxic and full hell-wine.
    I find it interesting how similar this is to Taoist practices, particularly the techniques of the slow and quick fires (breathing techniques), and the idea of the circulation of light.

I swore I replied to this? Yet it seems I forgot to post.

Breath of fire is an equal breath an does not lead to hyperventilation nor hypo.
    This is because the breaths are short.
    If one was to increase the length of breath during breath of fire. Then one would hyperventilate.
    If there was significant speed during this, one would also perpetrate.

My previous theory was unsuccessful. It caused upwards moment to a degree.yet like many other second hand methods, it stagnated.
    I also was not able to make nerve stimulation penatrate the vagus nerve. Even utilizing taiji with controlled hyperventilatin, the nerve stimulation being drawn solely to aorta an middle of body, it does not enter the vagus. Extremely difficult to enter directly.

New theory. I am going to play with the carotid channels again. The blood vessels of the neck. See their effect once again. See if anything is significant.

I apologize for this sub par post.
    I originally had written out a superb response. Yet it was lost I believe. So the next time I am in a heightened mood. I shall write another as such.

I will write again a post on various methods I have used an come across later. I apologize for loosing the response.

A tid bid. Controlled hyperventilation is necessary for the red body.
    Why? I do not totally know.
    If done during sex, an ejaculation is had. Only sweet smelling clear fluid results. This Is prostate fluid. Seminal fluid is withheld.
    Woman experience sex flushes *lightly redened skin* because of they way they breath, which is a type of controlled hyperventilation.
    Many people do not experience this red skin because they hold their breath.
    One can abstain from climax, an incorporate controlled hyperventilation. This will result in a low amount of transformation plus more heat and red of skin. Yet, again this is not Jing turning into qi, and qi in shen. This is more an accumulation of pure jing.
    Although some transformation can be had in this way.
    The flow falls back down, causing more sexual excitement, for a semi permanent reversal of said system has not been strengthened. Transformation with weak condition.

Blog Entries
    Hi again. I guess I missed your response to this thread a while ago. Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the clarification on controlled hyperventilation. Yesterday I started practice again with this breathing technique. After about 20 minutes of circulation I began the breath of fire (quick breaths) to see what would happen, and it ended up feeling more natural to make the breaths longer and without pause like you describe. I began getting an interesting sensation below my throat chakra after a couple minutes of this breathing. And after a few more, sudden sweating of the palms. Afterwards, I did some external energy work and found an increase in perception.

One reason I stopped practicing for awhile was that the circulating energy began collecting in my head. The numinous was distilling but not recondensing. After incorporating controlled hyperventilation, there was no 'pressure' building up. Which is wonderful.

I'll keep up with this and see what happens.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 07-18-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    The fact that you had to *maintain* and were *overwhelmed* means the sexual energy was not being transformed.
    Accumulating yes, some transformation? Most likely. Yet the bulk remained below.
    I've recently discovered that you were absolutely correct. But from a recent success, I know now that it was because there was no free circulation of generative force (sexual energy).

As soon as I integrate what I've learned from it, I'll write it up all nice and shiny.

+ Reply to Thread