Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music of the Spheres

Blog Entries

Music of the Spheres

I think I shall place this topic in this part of the forums since it is such a heavenly subject!

Click on image for larger...

When creating music I have tried to adapt alchemical formulas of transmutation into the melody (certain notes represent certain areas). Either to make music that aids the meditation or the process, or just make music that can heal certain ailments. I am yet at a novice stage and not sure what the fuck I am doing really... although it is great fun.

It is not only Pythagoras, though, that dabbles with this. The Chaldeans, Dante, Kepler for instance have poked their finger into this - but Pythagoras have been credited with being the originator and that he, supposedly, was able to hear the music of the spheres with his ears directly.

Basically the universe is an immense monochord, a single string, connected at the top to spirit and at the bottom to matter (above/below - spine - caduceus etc). A chord stretched between heaven and earth.

According to what I have come up with (from a alchemical perspective) is the following concerning the Holy Trinity:

Salt = F
    Sulphur = C
    Mercury = E

VITRIOL = E F G A B C D

The Spheres of Heaven according to Dante

First Sphere = Moon
    Second Sphere = Mercury
    Third Sphere = Venus
    Fourth Sphere = Sun
    Fifth Sphere = Mars
    Sixth Sphere = Jupiter
    Eighth Sphere = The sphere of fixed stars
    Ninth Sphere = The Primum Mobileis the abode of angels
    Although I have this:

Do = Mars
    Re = Sun
    Mi = Mercury
    Fa = Saturn
    Sol = Jupiter
    La = Venus
    Ti (Si) = Moon

Or: C D E F G A B
    Resources:
    Carmen of the Spheres
    Kepler and the Spheres

Listen to this: YouTube - VITRIOL planetary frequencies and colors

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Source: www.planetware.de/octave

In 1978 Hans Cousto, a Swiss mathematician and musicologist discovered the natural law of the COSMIC OCTAVE as the link between different kinds of perodically occurring natural phenomena, such as the orbit of the planets, the weather, colors, rhythms and tones.

Click on above image and you can read more about each planet.

Or check this PDF.

LSD
    Frequency 40,9 Hz = -40.(Under)octave of the first base-frequency out of the infrared spectrum of the LSD molecule

THC Frequency
    Frequenz: 21,54 Hz = -41. (Under)octave of the first base-frequency out of the infrared spectrum of the THC molecule - source
    Apparently Hans Cousto calculated the octave-tone (frequency) of the DMT molecule, but I can't seem to locate what it is.

Here is his bandcamp: akashaproject.bandcamp.com

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread