Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CERN short film: Symmetry

Blog Entries

CERN short film: Symmetry

Some interesting things coming out of the Physics Community these days:

http://www.symmetrymovie.com/

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Yeah... about CERN... Did you see what the outcome of their experiments were leading to? I read that lately paranormal activity was taking over the particle accelerator region and things were going AWOL. Stephen Hawkins told them not to mess with it as it would surely bring about the doom of the world. I once spoke with a lady who was a researcher at CERN. She was (forgive me for the lack of a better word) a fucking arrogant bitch! Her only goals were to conduct experiments at any cost without due regard for humanity. She couldn't be reasoned with at any level and shut me down on the spot as if I was nothing more than a blind idiot who knew nothing in life. I read that CERN has ceased to conduct particle acceleration experiments for the time being. I don't know if it's for good or just for a period but I believe we can all appreciate the danger the whole world is being subject to when those idiots operate that infernal contraption. Oh and if you are not aware of it they put a statue of shiva (god of destruction) right outside the building and call it their mascot. Let me know what you guys think about this.

+ Reply to Thread