Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alchemy (or Chemistry) Processes for Making Au or PGE Ormes?

Alchemy (or Chemistry) Processes for Making Au or PGE Ormes?

Hi, Forum.
    Very bold of me to inquire, but has anyone discovered a real, genuine process for making Au or PGE ormes? That are you are willing to share? And believe works? I have just added a new Blue M muffle furnace, tube furnace and Labconco fume hood to my home lab and can pursue replicating the process with reagent grade chemicals. I know this stuff is real. Confidentiality ensured. It is a Nobel for the person who finds it.
    Regards, Bennu.

Hello Bennu,

Just saw your post. I know its quite frustrating trying to find out information re making Au. I was convinced the Geode method has something in it. But not so sure now.
    Over the past 3 years I've become more fascinated by Ormus. Have you seen the documentary "All the Gold you can eat." Reading various alchemical papers I am more
    convinced than ever that Ormus is the half way stage to achieving the full stone. A few folk on that "All that gold you can eat," documentary say that there is a method by
    which they can create Au precipitate from the Ormus. The so called King Solomon method. Still researching it.

I understand why folk are so secretive. I would be. If only the true students of the art could meet to discuss their findings and breakthroughs face to face.
    Just so you know I am very interested and commited a viable and safe method to doing it.
    Is the stone real or not. Well I just read so much literature - from different people who have no reason to lie - thats points to something amazing about a full red or white stone.
    I am quite convinced now that Ormus is a good shortcut to making the stone and Au or silver itself.
    Hope to hear from you soon Bennu, or anyone else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adds777 View Post
    Have you seen the documentary "All the Gold you can eat...
    You might enjoy this episode (or not considering the views of the director):

Episode 27: all the gold you can eat

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Hello Dev,
    Thanks for replying. Yes I saw the "All the Gold you can Eat," documentary. It was very informative and full of ideas from the various folk. I am in touch with Barry Carter
    from the documentary on facebook. He is a wealth of information. It was also interesting hearing the views from David Wolf, Arthur Zeigler & Don Nance. Listen to them &
    the others just confirmed my strong suspicions that Ormus is infact the half way stage to getting the full white or red stone. Also I am sure that a number of them were
    giving some veiled clues as to how the so called King Solomon gold precipitation method. I re watch the extra interviews for clues as to how it should actually work. I am fairly
    sure it is not as hard as many budding Alchemists would believe to make Au.

However as interesting it would be to make au I believe the eventual stones & Ormus themselves are far far more interesting than any gold you could make. Seriously this stuff
    could revolutionize this world of ours. The problem is that the power brokers will do all they can to stop this stuff coming out. Actually this is why I believe Alchemists need to be
    careful with this as most folk would simply not believe us. Also I understand why so many things in Alchemy are veiled and have hidden meanings.

Anyway this forum should be a safe place to talk about these issues. From reading more Alchemical texts that clearly speak about Ormus I think I am fairly clear how the stones are
    developed from the Ormus stage. An issue I need to solve is how to stop Ormus from being damaged from the electromagnetic fields that surround us. I think I might have to start storing Ormus
    in Faraday cages. Any ideas about this?

Please get back to me whenever you can. I need more information and ideas. Also I hope you can see I & other trainees know how to be careful with the information we are sharing on here.
    like I said before, yes we need to be careful as we are dealing with stuff that is out of this world. However excessive cloaking can frustrate and eventually stop true endeavor.
    Looking forward to hearing from other true practitioners.

Blog Entries
    Hello Dev, Thanks for replying. Yes I saw the "All the Gold you can Eat," documentary. It was very informative and full of ideas from the various folk. I am in touch with Barry Carter
    from the documentary on facebook.
    Well I said:

You might enjoy this episode (or not considering the views of the director):
    Episode 27: all the gold you can eat

In other words it is an interview with the director of that documentary that I made... and his opinion on the whole thing is not all together favorable... HERE is also an interview I did with Barry.

Anyway this forum should be a safe place to talk about these issues.
    Sure is.

Looking forward to hearing from other true practitioners.
    Although this would exclude yours truly for sure. I know there are some other Ormus folks lurking around... happy hunting.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread