Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozone as the Prima Materia

Ozone as the Prima Materia

By the look of the votes, this is a done deal already so lets get on with it.
    The Prima Materia.

Like all the other Sages that walked before me I swear by almighty God that this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    The Sages before me had previously sworn never to divulge the Prima Materia in which nature performs cold fusion, which is the only scientific explanation I can give for it. I, however having stumbled upon this good fortune, am not prepared to selfishly keep this information to myself and have chosen to reveal what all previous people have selfishly not revealed.
    I hope that the information will be used to the good of mankind and brings health, happiness and salvation to those who need it, so help me God.

There is an air that the Sages tried to gather by the Moon and by the stars at night and in the morning dew. This air is an Oxygen bond that is created when the Ultraviolet light of the Sun and the stars shine on the atmosphere of the Earth. This is why the Sages called it the Hermaphrodite child of the Sun and Moon. In early days it was gathered by placing sheets pegged in each corner so that the dew was impregnated by the light of the Sun and the Moon and stars. This Oxygen is known as the Serpent and has an half life of 3 days when it in normal air and a very short half life of between 12 minutes and 3 hours when it is trapped in the dew of the sheets or water.
    This is represented by in the book of Abraham the Jew by Saturn stood on a cloud with an hour glass on his head, for this Oxygen is bound by the constraints of time in which it can cut through the hardness of the noble metals.
    The Mercurial waters in the drawing by Abraham show the serpents escaping through the hills as it is released by the water and on another drawing the Oxygen is blown by the north wind onto the tree and then into the roots of the tree where it appears in the garden as springs.
    This Oxygen is known to us as Ozone.
    Ozone only appears in nature high up in the atmosphere produced when Ultraviolet light shines on Oxygen, deep underground as a result of trioxides, sometimes it is chemically bonded into root systems such as Marigolds and certain treeís and by lighting strikes on Earth during storms. It can be produced very easily with Electrolysis of normal water, or running fresh water by a strong UV bulb or in air using Plasma arks or coronal discharge.
    There is however, an unlearned truth about this Oxygen bond, which I am going to tell you.
    Take two pieces of stainless steel, you can cut them from an old knife or anything really, you just need about 2 square inch of thin stainless steel so you have two separate plates of one square inch each.
    Take the two plates and make a sandwich of them, so they are 3mm apart, place two thin plastics strips that are 3mm square between them to hold them apart so you have a stainless steel sandwich held apart by the plastic strips. Place the strips at either end of the stainless steel so there is a void in the middle. You can use silicone sealant to glue the whole thing in place but only use small amounts of silicone. This is an anode and cathode of a device we will use to create and collect Ozone in water. Once the silicone has dried, get a glass beaker of approx 500ml in volume. With a blob of silicone in the middle of one of the plates, glue it to the inside of the beaker so that the plastic spacers are pointing towards the bottom of the beaker and so the whole thing is three quarters inside the beaker and a quarter of it would be in air should the beaker be full of water.
    Fill the beaker with double distilled water or water from a very clean stream or river, do not use tap water. Take the 9v battery and the wires, which need to be about 8 inches long each. Place crocodile clips on either end of each wire so that you can connect the battery to the wires and the wires to each of the plates. They need to be small clips for to connect onto the plates so that you donít touch both plates with one clip and short circuit the plates. This whole apparatus will take you about an hour at most to construct. Fill the beaker with the specified water making sure that a quarter of your plates are out of the water. Connect the positive lead to the plate that faces the middle of the beaker and the negative to the plate that is nearest the glass. Donít let the crocodile clips touch the water; only let them touch each respective plate only.
    This is the hardest part of the work done.
    What happens is @ 1.23v Oxygen and Hydrogen separate into their respective elements and will leave the water as bubbles. @ 1.51v the same process takes place but this time O3 Oxygen molecules form on and around the Anode of the device. Let this happen for a while and keep producing O3 bonds for 5 minutes but if the water temp increases to 37C then stop. Take the water out but do not dismantle your device because you are going to need it in the next few days.
    Place the O3 laced water in a tightly sealed glass container within seconds of creating it. If you use a jam jar or anything with a rubber seal, the O3 will attack the rubber within seconds and it will begin to leak. You will smell a very pungent Chlorine smell because of the leak so therefore it must be sealed with silicone rubber. When our process gets into the later stages there is nothing in this world that it will not attack apart from glass but itís something you learn to live with.
    Once sealed in a vessel, keep it at 37C and out of direct sunlight and you are going to see something that is just going to blow your mind. After a few hours white shining oil starts to appear in the water and after two days it starts to take over the vessel. The constant evaporation and distillation is none stop and the volume of water starts to reduce in the vessel as the white oil increases. After a number of days it will start to get really, really volatile and you will run out of water and you will be scratching your head where this water has gone because the white oil is nowhere near the original volume of water but feel the weight of the vessel and you will know. Go through your electrolysis process five minutes before you put more water in the vessel and give it half as much water as you did the first time, 250ml. Using a rubber glove and not your bare fingers to just feel the white oil, it does not wet the rubber glove and feels like you are poking something solid and the best description is that its like poking your own stomach, feeling heavy and lazy. In scientific terms I would not know how to describe what is happening, all I can say is that there seems to be cold fusion going on and a heavy element is being created while another is being destroyed. The crucified serpent in the book of Abraham the Jew is the explanation that the Sages gave.
    It will not evaporate the whole of the 250ml that you provided and it stops. This is the end of this stage I think. A word of warning at this stage, the white oil is by now very dangerous and it will dissolve anything and I mean anything including your skin, do not touch it or smell it and keep it sealed. It will eat through any metal but the glass of the beaker seems not to be touched by it. When you give it something to eat, the evaporation and distilling starts all over again and the volatile state increases
    again. This stuff at first tries to eat itself for a time then when itís had enough of itself it wants to eat other things like metal and will do so until you feed it what it wants.
    I made a few mistakes with it at first, I tried giving it metals like iron filings and lead filings thinking it would turn them to gold but it doesnít do anything.
    There is no heat involved at all, it just dissolves absolutely anything then eats the vapour inside the beaker that came from the reaction. Its PH is neither acid nor alkaline. I was for a long time struggling to find something to do with it and then one day about six months ago I did something. I had on my left arm malignant melanoma. The cancer was in the early stages, two patches about half an inch in diameter each and in the black and bleeding stage of the disease. For some reason unbeknown to myself I decided that I was going to cure it with my stuff and silver, it just felt right to do so. I took a small amount of the white water and separated with a Stanley blade and let it eat silver filings till it would eat no more. It changed the consistency of the oil to a more buttery stuff and I was shitting myself with what I was about to do. I could either burn my arm off with it, in which case the cancer would be gone anyway, poison myself with it or die of cancer anyway so I thought fuck it and buttered it on my arm on one of the patches but very thin. The first two days were a nightmare, talk about itch, it was driving me potty, then on about the fifth day a black scab appeared which dropped off after a few more days, the other patch did the same on its own and now as God is my witness the cancer was gone in a week, there is just a different coloured skin where it was. I made the stupid mistake of showing someone who had seen my melanoma in previous weeks and I couldnít tell him what Iíd done but I got an evil and distasteful look from him.
    It was at this stage that I knew what I had achieved with my white stuff. I havenít got the money to carry on with the rest of my work because the Prima Materia needs to absorb Gold for the next stage and my Gold is poor being only 18crt.
    There are two questions which need answering:
    The first one is how the hell can you start off with 500ml of Ozone water in a sealed vessel at 37C and end up with a white spongy oil of 50ml that weighs the same as the whole of the water?
    Secondly, how did the amalgam of it and silver kill my cancer?
    I honestly do not know the answers but that is what happened.
    The reason that many have failed in this is because they do not know about the half life of O3 in water, which in turn forms back into O2 within minutes of creating it in water. They never fully understood how UV creates it in the world we live in.
    You now know the Prima Materia and that as they say, is that.
    See you in another four years folks.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Truly fascinating. Thank you for putting forward your work. I feel regeneration, longevity, and enlightenment are as much a birthright as the hair on your head. We've been deceived and forgotten our divine heritage. It's high time humanity saw the light, this world needs it now more than ever.

Bravo! Thank you for sharing your findings. I think there is truth in what you say and this opens up many new avenues for study.

Just wondering when and how did you begin to form this conclusion? Mainly, what was the aha moment for you.
    Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by archerner View Post
    Truly fascinating. Thank you for putting forward your work. I feel regeneration, longevity, and enlightenment are as much a birthright as the hair on your head. We've been deceived and forgotten our divine heritage. It's high time humanity saw the light, this world needs it now more than ever.
    Last week my wife and I watched a film called The Age Of Adaline. The film was about a woman that was involved in a accident and then struck by lightening. This led to her having a gene disorder that stopped her from aging. She felt lonely and constantly ran away from those who surrounded her so that she could remain anonymous to the world and they wouldn't discover her secret. I thought about it for days and came to the conclusion that I want to get old, I want to die before my children and have a fulfilled life like many before me. This technology doesn't need to be used selfishly, it doesn't need to be used in illgotten ways like the Sages used it, They are the ones who abused it, they are the ones that ran away just like Adaline did in the film. I think there are people in this world who already know about this and use it responsibly and I think that they know that soon it will become common knowledge and this film is a warning.

Bravo! Thank you for sharing your findings. I think there is truth in what you say and this opens up many new avenues for study.

Just wondering when and how did you begin to form this conclusion? Mainly, what was the aha moment for you.
    As soon as I saw the oil on the water and the water dissapearing into knowhere, I knew that this was never going to be a normal experience. As for the cancer, i'm still shaking my head with disbelief. Its just magical and a feel humbled that nature showed me a way. I don't even know how I got to where I am, I had a lot of weird dreams and nightmares and i'd given up on it then decided to have one last go at it.
    Last edited by nav2010; 10-17-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

I'll have to check that movie out, sounds good. I agree it shouldn't be used selfishly. This is my own opinion, but I can feel a change in the wind. Humanity is trapped in illusion, more so now with the advent of artificial intelligence and the dream of artificial immortality. Both good and evil will seek to use whatever technology is present, though ultimately I believe this is all a part of something greater. The Buddha said even the soul must be transcended. Even the most potent of physical substances is merely a symbol of greater things to come. For better or worse it is a divine gift, if anything it's obscurity has left us without recourse to the evils in this world and let them fester. For evil to flourish good men need only do nothing, it seems from here this is what the secrets of alchemy have lead to. Concrete, guns, chemistry, medicine, and so much more alchemy has given the world, yet the truly redeeming aspect has been held secret. We cannot go on without the divine. We will not make it. So I thank you again for what you've given to us.

Blog Entries
    Archemical water work? Interesting explanation of Ozone nav! The only other work I've seen with water is the Gur work, and some mentions by John French. But your work goes well with Backstrom's 'electrified flask' comment as well.

But you say it will eat through any metal.. but also that you haven't tried it with gold yet?
    Could you clarify this?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thanks for sharing your discovery, nav2010! This certainly merits some experimentation. You mentioned that you could not afford gold for your further experiments. Have you thought of using pure Silver instead? The Alchemists always said that either gold OR Silver could be used.

Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    By the look of the votes, this is a done deal already so lets get on with it.
    The Prima Materia.

Like all the other Sages that walked before me I swear by almighty God that this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    The Sages before me had previously sworn never to divulge the Prima Materia in which nature performs cold fusion, which is the only scientific explanation I can give for it. I, however having stumbled upon this good fortune, am not prepared to selfishly keep this information to myself and have chosen to reveal what all previous people have selfishly not revealed.
    I hope that the information will be used to the good of mankind and brings health, happiness and salvation to those who need it, so help me God.

There is an air that the Sages tried to gather by the Moon and by the stars at night and in the morning dew. This air is an Oxygen bond that is created when the Ultraviolet light of the Sun and the stars shine on the atmosphere of the Earth. This is why the Sages called it the Hermaphrodite child of the Sun and Moon. In early days it was gathered by placing sheets pegged in each corner so that the dew was impregnated by the light of the Sun and the Moon and stars. This Oxygen is known as the Serpent and has an half life of 3 days when it in normal air and a very short half life of between 12 minutes and 3 hours when it is trapped in the dew of the sheets or water.
    This is represented by in the book of Abraham the Jew by Saturn stood on a cloud with an hour glass on his head, for this Oxygen is bound by the constraints of time in which it can cut through the hardness of the noble metals.
    The Mercurial waters in the drawing by Abraham show the serpents escaping through the hills as it is released by the water and on another drawing the Oxygen is blown by the north wind onto the tree and then into the roots of the tree where it appears in the garden as springs.
    This Oxygen is known to us as Ozone.
    Ozone only appears in nature high up in the atmosphere produced when Ultraviolet light shines on Oxygen, deep underground as a result of trioxides, sometimes it is chemically bonded into root systems such as Marigolds and certain tree’s and by lighting strikes on Earth during storms. It can be produced very easily with Electrolysis of normal water, or running fresh water by a strong UV bulb or in air using Plasma arks or coronal discharge.
    There is however, an unlearned truth about this Oxygen bond, which I am going to tell you.
    Take two pieces of stainless steel, you can cut them from an old knife or anything really, you just need about 2 square inch of thin stainless steel so you have two separate plates of one square inch each.
    Take the two plates and make a sandwich of them, so they are 3mm apart, place two thin plastics strips that are 3mm square between them to hold them apart so you have a stainless steel sandwich held apart by the plastic strips. Place the strips at either end of the stainless steel so there is a void in the middle. You can use silicone sealant to glue the whole thing in place but only use small amounts of silicone. This is an anode and cathode of a device we will use to create and collect Ozone in water. Once the silicone has dried, get a glass beaker of approx 500ml in volume. With a blob of silicone in the middle of one of the plates, glue it to the inside of the beaker so that the plastic spacers are pointing towards the bottom of the beaker and so the whole thing is three quarters inside the beaker and a quarter of it would be in air should the beaker be full of water.
    Fill the beaker with double distilled water or water from a very clean stream or river, do not use tap water. Take the 9v battery and the wires, which need to be about 8 inches long each. Place crocodile clips on either end of each wire so that you can connect the battery to the wires and the wires to each of the plates. They need to be small clips for to connect onto the plates so that you don’t touch both plates with one clip and short circuit the plates. This whole apparatus will take you about an hour at most to construct. Fill the beaker with the specified water making sure that a quarter of your plates are out of the water. Connect the positive lead to the plate that faces the middle of the beaker and the negative to the plate that is nearest the glass. Don’t let the crocodile clips touch the water; only let them touch each respective plate only.
    This is the hardest part of the work done.
    What happens is @ 1.23v Oxygen and Hydrogen separate into their respective elements and will leave the water as bubbles. @ 1.51v the same process takes place but this time O3 Oxygen molecules form on and around the Anode of the device. Let this happen for a while and keep producing O3 bonds for 5 minutes but if the water temp increases to 37C then stop. Take the water out but do not dismantle your device because you are going to need it in the next few days.
    Place the O3 laced water in a tightly sealed glass container within seconds of creating it. If you use a jam jar or anything with a rubber seal, the O3 will attack the rubber within seconds and it will begin to leak. You will smell a very pungent Chlorine smell because of the leak so therefore it must be sealed with silicone rubber. When our process gets into the later stages there is nothing in this world that it will not attack apart from glass but it’s something you learn to live with.
    Once sealed in a vessel, keep it at 37C and out of direct sunlight and you are going to see something that is just going to blow your mind. After a few hours white shining oil starts to appear in the water and after two days it starts to take over the vessel. The constant evaporation and distillation is none stop and the volume of water starts to reduce in the vessel as the white oil increases. After a number of days it will start to get really, really volatile and you will run out of water and you will be scratching your head where this water has gone because the white oil is nowhere near the original volume of water but feel the weight of the vessel and you will know. Go through your electrolysis process five minutes before you put more water in the vessel and give it half as much water as you did the first time, 250ml. Using a rubber glove and not your bare fingers to just feel the white oil, it does not wet the rubber glove and feels like you are poking something solid and the best description is that its like poking your own stomach, feeling heavy and lazy. In scientific terms I would not know how to describe what is happening, all I can say is that there seems to be cold fusion going on and a heavy element is being created while another is being destroyed. The crucified serpent in the book of Abraham the Jew is the explanation that the Sages gave.
    It will not evaporate the whole of the 250ml that you provided and it stops. This is the end of this stage I think. A word of warning at this stage, the white oil is by now very dangerous and it will dissolve anything and I mean anything including your skin, do not touch it or smell it and keep it sealed. It will eat through any metal but the glass of the beaker seems not to be touched by it. When you give it something to eat, the evaporation and distilling starts all over again and the volatile state increases
    again. This stuff at first tries to eat itself for a time then when it’s had enough of itself it wants to eat other things like metal and will do so until you feed it what it wants.
    I made a few mistakes with it at first, I tried giving it metals like iron filings and lead filings thinking it would turn them to gold but it doesn’t do anything.
    There is no heat involved at all, it just dissolves absolutely anything then eats the vapour inside the beaker that came from the reaction. Its PH is neither acid nor alkaline. I was for a long time struggling to find something to do with it and then one day about six months ago I did something. I had on my left arm malignant melanoma. The cancer was in the early stages, two patches about half an inch in diameter each and in the black and bleeding stage of the disease. For some reason unbeknown to myself I decided that I was going to cure it with my stuff and silver, it just felt right to do so. I took a small amount of the white water and separated with a Stanley blade and let it eat silver filings till it would eat no more. It changed the consistency of the oil to a more buttery stuff and I was shitting myself with what I was about to do. I could either burn my arm off with it, in which case the cancer would be gone anyway, poison myself with it or die of cancer anyway so I thought fuck it and buttered it on my arm on one of the patches but very thin. The first two days were a nightmare, talk about itch, it was driving me potty, then on about the fifth day a black scab appeared which dropped off after a few more days, the other patch did the same on its own and now as God is my witness the cancer was gone in a week, there is just a different coloured skin where it was. I made the stupid mistake of showing someone who had seen my melanoma in previous weeks and I couldn’t tell him what I’d done but I got an evil and distasteful look from him.
    It was at this stage that I knew what I had achieved with my white stuff. I haven’t got the money to carry on with the rest of my work because the Prima Materia needs to absorb Gold for the next stage and my Gold is poor being only 18crt.
    There are two questions which need answering:
    The first one is how the hell can you start off with 500ml of Ozone water in a sealed vessel at 37C and end up with a white spongy oil of 50ml that weighs the same as the whole of the water?
    Secondly, how did the amalgam of it and silver kill my cancer?
    I honestly do not know the answers but that is what happened.
    The reason that many have failed in this is because they do not know about the half life of O3 in water, which in turn forms back into O2 within minutes of creating it in water. They never fully understood how UV creates it in the world we live in.
    You now know the Prima Materia and that as they say, is that.
    See you in another four years folks.
    That's it? This is the thing that is supposed to knock our socks of? As I suspected, claims that have hardly anything to do with alchemy, properly. Pure sensationalism and fishy boasts. To start with, practically nothing of what you describe was known to people from centuries ago, so they obviously could not have been doing such things. Also, the fact that you say that you have not been able to continue these experiments for lack of money and only having 18K gold (what's the matter, you are such a great "alchemist" and yet do not know how to perform simple purifications of gold?) finally answers the question I asked you before in another thread, about whether you have really prepared the Stone or not and tested whether it does transmute metals, and which you basically avoided to give a direct and unambiguous answer to. And the answer is obviously "NO!". If you really had, then you would not have need for money to continue. Use your supposed "white stuff" to make silver out of cheaper metals like lead or tin so you can finance your own experiments. I guess you can't because it doesn't really transmute metals into silver. Now, what were you saying to me in another thread about being "embarrassed"? Oh, yeah, that's what you should feel after this sensationalist fiasco. This is what happens to people with the mentality I described in the other thread: people who have not really fully and appropriately tested their beliefs and speculations to make absolutely sure that they are correct, but yet they still proclaim success. Unfortunately, the usual outcome of these habits is to make others waste their time and money in things that are almost always mistaken. Think of Starkey and his antimony regulus and mercury claims as a perfect historical example of this. Throngs of people for the last roughly 300 years have been wasting their time and money "cooking" and distilling antimony amalgams in the hope of getting the "Philosophical Mercury" because of this guy and his bad habit of passing his speculations and theories as if they were proven facts. A look at Starkey's laboratory notebooks, however, tells a very different story of his repeated failures to get anywhere with such methods, despite his assurances and promises of success to others.

hi nav2010 very thank you for sharing your findings.very thanks all this open many door of many possible experiment very interesting thanks

my best regard

Ozone won't dissolve gold, platinum or iridium.
    It alone is a powerful oxidize and can oxidize the lesser metals easily to their highest oxidation state.

You essentially made a sort of colloidal silver... Silver butter, if you'd like. The oil/gel bit is curious in and of itself - but prolonged exposure to ozone is harmful to the lungs and an irritant to the eyes and skin; it's named after that chlorine-like smell, which in and of itself is a warning that you're fixing to piss off your lungs in the long run.
    A combination of the silver's antibacterial and antimicrobial effects, and the ozone's powerful oxidizing, is probably what ate your cancer.

The Stone, it is not, however.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

+ Reply to Thread