Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Otherland (the Rift is coming)

Blog Entries

They have done similar things with fear of hospitals and heights. VR has unlimited potential. Just wait and see. I know I will get the pleasure of saying: told you so!

Do I seem excited?

Sure am... been waiting for this forever now... the dawn of the possible has arrived.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Bring it... I am the VR prophet/preacher!!!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Ahhhh I don't know if my brain can keep up!

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Ahhhh I don't know if my brain can keep up!
    It won't be a problem once you upload your consciousness fully to VR. Don't be scared you did it pre-birth already...

Blog Entries
    This VR device is possibly a step in evolution of humans, tricking the brain and teaching them how to use astra-mental energy without them to know.

After that one can use his power in the other world with more efficiency.

You know, all this is always externalization of power and re appropriation of it afterwad.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    I agree, Salazius. My father was trying one out the other day, and after two or three minutes of exposure to the Virtual Reality he said 'readjusting' to normal reality was difficult. He felt dizzy and was seeing swirling things in front of him. It reminded me of some meditative states I've been in.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I agree, Salazius. My father was trying one out the other day, and after two or three minutes of exposure to the Virtual Reality he said 'readjusting' to normal reality was difficult. He felt dizzy and was seeing swirling things in front of him. It reminded me of some meditative states I've been in.
    It will change the world, and there is no going back. One day in the future we might forget that we entered the VR in the first place... just like we have right now.

Knowing it is coming doesn't make it any less scary

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    The main issue is hindering people's ability to know themselves. The masses distract themselves from asking the difficult questions. Often by always being on the go, Working, Gossip, Facebook, Contentless Articles/Clickbait, TV, Music, Food, Sport, Shopping, and Mind Altering Substances;caffiene, sugar, alcohol, nicotine, etc. All without questionin any of it. And often if they meet anyone that does, they will offer them a barrage of abuse for questioning their reality. It will just become another distraction. We will loose touch with our internal self, even more so. Loose even more will, become even more like automatons. It is just another form of control. And you can guarantee it won't be for the best. What about once the advertisers get hold of it. It will be like a direct line to your mind.
    Distill fact from theory, fixate on inferences drawn.
    Upon which points does the mystery turn?
    "What's the matter?", one asks.
    "The universe is mental!", one replies.
    Know The Self.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar View Post
    The main issue is hindering people's ability to know themselves. The masses distract themselves from asking the difficult questions. Often by always being on the go, Working, Gossip, Facebook, Contentless Articles/Clickbait, TV, Music, Food, Sport, Shopping, and Mind Altering Substances;caffiene, sugar, alcohol, nicotine, etc. All without questionin any of it. And often if they meet anyone that does, they will offer them a barrage of abuse for questioning their reality. It will just become another distraction. We will loose touch with our internal self, even more so. Loose even more will, become even more like automatons. It is just another form of control. And you can guarantee it won't be for the best. What about once the advertisers get hold of it. It will be like a direct line to your mind.
    I don't agree with this at all. We already have ads so what is the difference? It is a tool. Either you use a gun to shoot blanks, shoot animals to eat, shoot attackers or shoot yourself. Money can be used to buy food, help the poor or pay someone to have you killed. Your cock can be used to make babies with someone you love, or fuck an AIDS infected whore in Nigeria. Your mind can be used or not be used.

It is all tools, and of all the tools that have been created VR is - in my opinion - the greatest so far. It will change the world so much that we who live now will not even be able to perceive this change anymore than the greatest letter writer in the 19th century could perceive the E-mail revolution.

There is only ONE reality. The one YOU are having. There is no other.

All those things you mention can be used to ask difficult questions and be used to "know thyself" especially (from my perspective): VR, the Internet, Mind Altering Substances, FB (if you keep the right friends), Work, Music...

There is no control. The world is out of control. You cannot control it, nor would I want you to.

The distraction lies with YOU, not with the tool. It is easy to cast blame, but there is only one person to blame: YOU

Yes, like with all things, many people will be sucked in like sheep - but this happened with the invention of radio, TV and the Internet. Never judge new tech by looking what it does to assholes and moronic monkey men.

* when I say "you" in this post I also mean "I"

+ Reply to Thread