Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My first post - Gold experiment after 4 years, advice please!!

My first post - Gold experiment after 4 years, advice please!!

Hi guys this is my first post, hope you find this interesting and can help or advise me in some way as I dont really know what I am doing but wiling to experiment and learn.

I have been working on a few experiments for a few years let me tell you about one of them.

I have been experimenting with 99.99% Gold purchased in China (this is where I began the experiment ... it has continued to 'evolve' through Russia, North Wales and now in London where I live)

I took Gold powder and wanted to do the ph swings using NaoH and HCI, I started by adding pure Nacl and some distilled water than added HCI to dissolve the Gold
    I split thiis experiment into 3 seeing as I wasnt happy with the way it was dissolving and so added Nitric acid to no. 1, added H202 to no.2, and kept no.3 as a control as it were using only the HCI, I only used these chemicals once or twice in the dissolving or acid phase and quickly realised that as I titrated or did the swings up and down the colors werent the same and so I kept them seperate to see what would happen.

My goal was to get to the green colour stage so then I would add to lye and boil to make a Gold ormus/white powder of Gold.

But I thought let me see if I continue if I can get to the red colour stage.

Through all these years (4years) I have done these swings and stil didnt get to the red colour stage, I would have thought that the Gold would become mono-atomic as your are breaking the bonds of Gold right?

Suddenly over the last few months I was surprised to find a large precipitate of purple/violet with a hint of red, but when in China I could have sworn it was redder, anyway I started with a small amount of Gold and yet the precipitate is huge compared to the Gold I used, now I have the purple preciptate and have washed it using distilled water 3 times by adding distilled water to the jar with the precipitate, stiiring and leaving overnight and decanting the top water and doing this 3 times, I took the purple fluffy preciptate and cooked it on a teaspoon in the kitchen, terrible decision, it dried up and turned blackish but the fumes blew my brains out, lol. Seriously though, I felt dizzy and the top of my head felt like I had a frying pan inside it and so I quickly opened the doors to ventilate the kitchen and went for a walk in the park and recovering only now, 2hrs later! so that precipitate has some nasty neurotxins inside it, I wonder whether when I began the experiment in China I may have started with 96% NaoH which does have a tiny amount of lead. mercury etc, but Im quite sure I did used lab grade chemicals, just so long that I cant exacty remember.

Anyway, as you can guess the amount of salt accumulated is a lot, and so I have now seperated the salt, the top water and the purple preciptate. The nitric acid experiment has a brownish preciptate and the two other preciptates are purple but one has always been more redder, I assume its the H202 as it breaks down the Gold more (sorry my record keeping hasnt been great)

Now I'd like to ask what do I have in these precipitates? I thought it may be benign cause I washed it with distilled water and yet the fumes when heated REALLY sent my brain into a frenzy, lol. And the frying pan effect I did have in the past when making ormus and evaporating NaoH in my bedroom (I know, I know, really stupid) and so I assume that the fumes are HCI/Naoh (chloride fumes??) seeing as the Gold was'nt a huge amount so where did this large preciptate comes from? So it must be HCI/NaoH right? But why cant I wash these chemicals out?

One of the purple recipitates is 7ph the other two are 14ph, the 14ph purple precipitate is the one I heated up.

My goal is to make an elixir of Gold for health but I realise this is dangerous and would love to save this experiment with your help and advice, Im a good cook and know how to save a meal when things go wrong, its an art of course, I dont have the experience in Alchemy to save this one I fear.

I wasnt going to ingest this elixir, my plan was to make it and make sure it wasnt poisonous and then give to my mice before I took it myself to make really sure I wouldnt kill myself.

Im not sure what the response will be to this post, I know this isnt classical Alchemy and so I call it 'Gold experiment', I doubt by swinging up and down the gold will get to the red colour stage and so Im stuck, what can I do now to get the preciptate to the red stage?

I was thinking of placing in enclosed flasks and heating as the heating on the teaspoon didnt work in changing the colour to red, it just turned black.

I suppose I could when all fails add the preciptate to lye and boil (outside of course)the whole lot and get the white powder of gold.

Thanks for reading my post guys, hope anybody can help and advise me in some way.
    Last edited by Peter Barnes; 11-25-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Congratulations on getting the purple precipitate!
    You have succeeded in your endeavour.
    I second your assertion not to ever take any of the precipitate. Lab grade lye isn't food grade.
    Also you don't know what impurities were in the original gold sample.

You could try coating some of the purple precipitate in beeswax to make a ball, and then add it to a molten metal. See what happens. The best choice would be a non-toxic alloy such as zinc-tin mix, which you can buy in electronic stores as lead-free solder. I've even seen that mixture mentioned in one of the old texts (but can't remember which one).

If you try this....be sure to let us know if the solder transmutes into gold

Red face

I wanted to upload some photos but they are 2.5 and cropped down to 460kb but it has to be 90kb, not sure how to get the kb down and be able to show my pics, anyway doesnt matter.

You said congratulations on the purple precipitate, why is that? Ive never read anything that points to a purple recipitate, a red colour is better than a purple as the Gold has fewer atoms or smaller in terms of nanometres, and so I thought the red colour is what Im aiming for and in fact I did get a deeper reddish colour when the salt was mixed with the precipitate now that the precipitate is seperated its purple and cant seem to get further than that, seems obvious to me that the NaoH and HCI is in the precipitate as its huge compared to the gold I started with and even though Ive washed with distilled water I cant wash it out, i.e. still have the same huge purple precipitate.

I did take a tiny amount of the ph14 purple precipitate and heated and made me very dizzy and gave me some brain frying symptoms and so not going to want to give it even to my mice at the moment let alone take it myself, lol.

Are there any other 'tests' or experiments I could do with what I have or how to take it from here? I dont have a heat source to melt metal at the moment and so cant do this test now. Unless you were kidding of course

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Barnes View Post
    I wanted to upload some photos but they are 2.5 and cropped down to 460kb but it has to be 90kb, not sure how to get the kb down and be able to show my pics, anyway doesnt matter.
    1. See: Posting Images & Videos

The best way is to upload the images to another hosting site (such as Photobucket) and then show the images on the forum through [IMG] links (complete instructions on the above linked thread). Then, you don't really have a size limit. Even so, keep the image sizes decent (not too big).

2. On a side note, I would also suggest to perhaps consider using apostrophes (can't - don't - won't - didn't - I've - etc...). It can make posts so much easier to read

Sorry about the apostrophes, will do better next time, thanks for letting me know.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/PeterBarnes14/story

Those are some photos, I have to take picks of the preciptate now and upload those

Thankyou so much Dev for the organising the photos for me, thats very kind of you, thanks again mate.
    Last edited by Peter Barnes; 11-29-2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added the photos

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Barnes View Post
    You said congratulations on the purple precipitate, why is that? Ive never read anything that points to a purple recipitate, a red colour is better than a purple as the Gold has fewer atoms or smaller in terms of nanometres, and so I thought the red colour is what Im aiming for and in fact I did get a deeper reddish colour when the salt was mixed with the precipitate now that the precipitate is seperated its purple and cant seem to get further than that, seems obvious to me that the NaoH and HCI is in the precipitate as its huge compared to the gold I started with and even though Ive washed with distilled water I cant wash it out, i.e. still have the same huge purple precipitate.
    The process described by Don Nance (link HERE), which seems to be the same process which you followed, says this:

When you get the purple/red color, you are done with your chemical changes.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 11-30-2015 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Quotation codes fixed.

Thank you for that link Ghetto Alchemist.

I have 3 precipitates, 2 purple and one brownish, the brownish one is the Nitric acid experiment, the other two were - ONE as the Don Nance example (H202, HCl and NaOH) but the other one was only HCl and NaOH from what I remember, anyway he says in the document in the link you provided to ingest the top water, INGEST? As I said I heated the purple precipitate (14ph one) and felt really dizzy so will avoid ingesting it, maybe give it to my mice after I've done my best to make sure there aren't any toxins inside it.

This is a question I wanted to ask, if there are toxins like Lead, Mercury or Arsenic in the precipitate is there a way to take them out so that I can do my best to have a toxin free solution?

The difference to what he's done is that I didn't heat to 70-80C and it seems the change is almost immediate to get to the purple, mine has accumulated a huge amount of salt and lots of the precipitate and took about 4 years although I did let it rest whilst I traveled, I'd swing for a while then put the experiment aside for a month maybe and then continue the swings, also I have to bring the ph down to neutral 7-8ph I don't think the document says how much you should bring the pH down to, but I gather 8ph is OK.

Isn't it dangerous to ingest HCl/NaOH water? I assume all you have is salt water at 7ph so it may be okay to ingest.

How about the nitric acid experiment, even if I bring down to neutral pH will it be safe to ingest seeing as I began the experiment with Nitric acid? In that experiment I started with Gold, salt, HCl and added Nitric acid but then did the NaOH/HCl swings for all that time, and now have a brownish precipitate.

I have a large amount of salt, what do I do with these? The top water I gather could be ingesting once I get it down to neutral pH and get any toxins out.

In one of the photos I that has the yellow color with the pyramid shapes, that was cool I took them out and they were shaped like pyramids, what were they? Just HCl/Gold crystals??

Have you guys had similar experiences? The pyramid shapes and purple precipitate I mean, why did it take me many years to get there?

Thanks guys for any advice you can give me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 11-30-2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Spelling & missing letters added (for clarity).

This is the Nitric Acid precipitate which is a kind of brownish color, I just couldn't get the purple precipitate with this experiment.

Last edited by Andro; 12-01-2015 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Image inserted in post.

imo ORMUS/ORMES precipitate has no relation to the stone.
    Feel free to PM me. Always interested in networking. Don't be shy, dearie.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoTaXgG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crestind View Post
    imo ORMUS/ORMES precipitate has no relation to the stone.
    Anything that cannot transmute more than its own weight of base metals into silver and gold is immediately discarded from being the Philosophers' Stone, and therefore whatever methods produced such ineffective substances in this regard are not "alchemy" by any means.

+ Reply to Thread