Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: My first post - Gold experiment after 4 years, advice please!!

Not sure about Don, I do want to believe him and others , he may be genuine but cause I don't know him very well and the experiences I've had in my life with Charlatans, cheats etc., I kind of doubt claims almost automatically now, as a teenager I was so gullible.
    The ancient Chinese stories of Elixirs have a different flavour, they do talk about age-arresting drugs that make the hair return to black and the complexion remains young-looking, so this is a new thing for me about having white hair and still being in the possession of the blessed elixir. Interesting differences.
    Oh, as for the mice and Gerbils, one of the Gerbils has an eye infection that keeps coming and going, I apply an anti bacterial powder and it goes away then comes back (No Ormus), the three male fancy mice are great and they are seriously dirty (Purple Ormus).
    I have seen white crystals or white salts growing on the purple Ormus, I should take a photo and show it, must be salts but I washed the solution and discarded the top water with distilled water at least 6 times.

Hi guys I just wanted to say that I tested my Ormus for heavy metals and it showed up as having mercury (orange colour) but I don't know the PPM and so need to contact the company that make the test kit and ask their advice, we ingest methyl mercury in fish regularly I believe and so want to find out whether the level of Mercury is very low or dangerous level, any level is dangerous but we ingest mercury via fish at least so need to find out the lowest amount that we can ingest as in eating fish 3-5times a week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    I also take food grade diatomaceous earth every day, which may actually have an anti-aging effect.
    I have my own positive personal story about diatomaceous earth, but that's for another day.
    I have tried it for a week and gave me a lot of sleep; sleeping 9 - 10 hours at night straight. I don't know if it is a good or bad effect.

Hi, just thought I would add something as it seemed serendipitous. I watched a video last night, something to do with a particular material in beetles, something to do with this material being dielectric.

I think it was called Chitin. Supposedly beetles and bees use this material in certain structure on their wing cases and underwings to defy gravity? Supposedly all bug are made from chitin?

Worth looking into perhaps? I have a link if anyone wants it. Might just be nonsense, I am not stating anything about its validity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar View Post
    I think it was called Chitin. Supposedly beetles and bees use this material in certain structure on their wing cases and underwings to defy gravity? Supposedly all bug are made from chitin?
    I 've read about it too. So, you think that the microstructures in the diatomaceous earth could be connected with the structure of chitin, if I get it correct...

Oh sorry. I think I have given half a story here. I watched this cool video, and someone else said something about microcrustations. Which I kind of misread as bugs for some reason. I think I got overexcited by a false feeling of serendipity. Brain being a pattern recognition machine and all. My bad.

Although at the same time the gentleman I was watching on the video I talked about said that a lot of earth has chitin in it due to the amount of bugs carcases and the fact that supposedly chitin is very difficult to break down. So who knows. I was just throwing it out there. Probably nothing. Cool video though.

Edit: Oh, after a quick wiki search it seems crustations are often made of chitin too. Interestingly it states on this wiki page that they sometimes use chitin stitches for wounds and that they apparently make the wound heal quicker for unknown reasons. And that ingesting chitin may be bad for people with autoimmune problems like asthma.
    Last edited by Loki Morningstar; 07-29-2016 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Addition text

Just an interesting point about chitin...not too scientific as I don't know if the results have been reproduced.

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread