Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My first post - Gold experiment after 4 years, advice please!!

Interesting. I wonder what role this precipitate could potentially play in the Great Work. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Barnes View Post
    I have a large amount of salt, what do I do with these?
    Hey all,
    You're thread is interesting! It is reminding me of the Chymical Moonshine. In this book is written about the 'central salt'.

This thread might be of interest to you as well: The Central Salt
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Smile

Thanks guys for your suggestions and advice, I agree that it may not be the true philosophers stone or traditional alchemy, cause I've been experimenting with this for 4 years I didnt want to let it go without trying a few things.

I made up a 1% solution and fed to my mice and Gerbils, after a week I increased the dose to a 5% solution (5ml purple precipitate to 95ml mineral water), next week I want to increase to a 10% solution and stick to that dose. I've been thinking about taking it but I wanted to see how the rodents react to ingesting the precipitate, and for a longer period of time.

Kiorionis - Thankyou I'll check out chemical moonshine, I have it somehwere in my computer. Also will look at the salt link, thanks for that.

Michael Sternbach - I also would like to know, what do you think?

I have been feeding my rodents for 3 weeks, week 1 = 1% solution, week 2 = 5% solution, week 3 = 10% solution. I added 10ml purple precipitate to 90ml water and this last week the rodents have gobbled up this solution in about 4 days instead of the 7-9days, it seems they are enjoying it or getting addicted to ingesting it, this is happening with mice but with Gerbils they are still drinking but at slower rate. But all with no ill effects.

I post this here, not so much for you Peter, but rather for anyone else who reads this with the idea of
    doing the same experiment, since you obviously already decided not to heed my warning.

Since the lye used was lab grade, (and not food grade or pharmaceutical grade which absolutely should have been used), the products from the lye are in no way suitable for consumption by a human. Furthermore it was lab-grade lye purchased from a chinese manufacturer, which should also set off alarm bells.

That being said, if there are mercury contaminants, the first symptoms will be ringing in the ears, followed by a desire to withdraw socially from contact with other people, if the mercury is continually ingested, eventually death will result from liver or kidney damage, (or both).
    I believe that it might take around 2 years for death to eventuate.
    So I doubt Peter that you will see you mice die anytime soon. I also doubt whether the mice will tell you of their symptoms of tinninitus, nor the other short term effects to their nervous systems from mercury poisoning, so I expect that you will almost certainly begin taking your self-made precipitate in the not to distant future.

To repeat myself, because I honestly believe this can never be said too many times....

Only use food grade or pharmaceutical grade lye to make products for human consumption.

Many of the early ormus pioneers and experimenters are already dead well before their time, for not following this simple advice.

Blog Entries
    Good post ghetto alchemist.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    That being said, if there are mercury contaminants, the first symptoms will be ringing in the ears, followed by a desire to withdraw socially from contact with other people, if the mercury is continually ingested, eventually death will result from liver or kidney damage, (or both).
    I believe that it might take around 2 years for death to eventuate.
    I would like to add, that if one does have small amounts of mercury poisoning, or thinks they do, there are ways to detoxify the body of it. One is cilantro (which I have personally used to purge mercury leaching from tooth fillings), the other is elemental sulphur (which I only recently read about). Obviously, consult a physician about this.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Ghetto Alchemist - It's true I didn't heed your warnings cause I just forgot, thanks for posting and actually reminding me - I really appreciate it, makes me think! Yes the rodents wouldn't be able to tell me if they have any stomach ache or tinnitus as you said, but they seem to be happy as usual, running around, eating, drinking as they usually do, they aren't lethargic or withdrawn i.e. stay in their little sleeping areas.
    Mice live about 3yrs, in my own calculation lets say that's 90yrs equivalent to human lifespan, 1yr for us is like 30yrs for a mouse and so a month is like 2.5yrs and so they have taken the precipitate for 2 and a half years in (mouse years), I'm not sure if that is equivalent to a human being taking the same substance for 2 and a half years.

Is there a way to get rid of any mercury or lead in the precipitate? Or maybe can have it checked by Acme labs??

Kiorionis -Thanks, I know Coriander or Cilanto is supposed to Chelate Mercury but also wonder how much Mercury it absorbs from the soil seeing as its hungry for mercury, Cilantro accumilates nitrites (cancer causing substance) after about 4 days of it being harvested and keeps accumilating until about the 22nd day then either stops or slows down, I read this online on a chinese website whilst in China, so eat your Coriander fresh.
    Last edited by Peter Barnes; 12-27-2015 at 06:30 AM.

Just to make sure we're on the same page Peter.....the problem is that cheap lye is made with a process which uses mercury in an electrolytic cell. The process is so damn good that it is still used today, you can read a bit about it HERE.
    I wouldn't theorise about it too much, if your lye was cheap, then it almost certainly was made with the castner-keller process.

As for removing mercury from your precipitate....don't bother.
    Mercury is so poisonous that there is no safe amount, any amount is toxic to you and your cells. Even if someone posted a way to remove 99% of the mercury, the remaining 1% will still mess you up. The only way is to keep it out in the first place.

As you say, you could pay a lab to check your existing precipitate, that would be a good idea since you're still thinking of ingesting it.

I have a better idea though.....go out and get (or make) some food grade chemicals and start over. Then you can safely ingest your self made medicine without danger.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 12-27-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Yes we are on the same page now, thankyou. I will get the precipitate checked but not sure which lab in the UK will do this I have to find this out.
    Starting over, well I suppose yes I may have to but it took me 4 yrs to get to the purple precipitate, why the heck did it take sooooo long? It should have been a week or a month but not 4 yrs.
    I did read somewhere in this forum how to make your own Lye and hydrochloric acid, I have to dig that thread up as well and have a look.
    I feel sad seeing as I thought that I'd succeeded in something and yet after all didn't succeed at all, funny actually seeing as it took me 4 yrs to fail, lol. All those years of chemical burns, breathing fumes, going through Russian/chinese/british customs and worried it may get confiscated, my homemade inubator burnt down and all the gold spilt and I carefully collected all the gold burning myself in the process ... but I suppose I can call it a success by not adding the 'poisoning myself' part of the experiment, so there you have it, out of failure comes success. Seriously though the process taught me to use gloves, mask, have patience, and make or buy food grade chemicals, keep notes, have labels and plan ahead.

Don't feel down about it Peter...it was a success.
    An unequivical success.

Many researchers in many fields do exactly the same way as you did.
    Prove the concept first, then do it again properly. You read about a process, didn't know if
    you could replicate it or not. Tried replication 3 different ways, and
    succeeded with one. Now that you found the successful path, you can redo
    it using the much more expensive food-grade ingredients.

You also verified Don Nance's procedure for anyone else in the world
    to read about, which is a pretty significant thing.

I remember the first time I copied the instructions for making the wet method ormus
    on celtic sea salt. I held the precipitate up and was seriously thinking of
    eating it. But I had this tiny little voice in my head reminded me that
    maybe the ringing in people's ears (they called it 'hu' sound) could be poisoning.
    I didnt eat any of it....and now all these years later, I'm so glad that I didn't.
    It was the smartest decision I ever made in my life, and it was NOT to do something.
    It took me 5 years to find a source of food grade lye in Australia.
    And after I found it, I started making wet method ormus again.
    Been eating it everyday for over a year now...and guess what...no 'hu' sound in my ears.
    No spiritual awakening, no desire to quit my job or drop out of life. In fact not much difference
    at all. It probably does nothing for me, except to add magnesium to my diet.

For your sake Peter, I'm glad to know that you probably had that same little voice in the back of your head too,
    it keeps us mad scientists alive for a bit longer.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 12-28-2015 at 02:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread