Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Vampirism

Spin-off thread, continued from HERE.

How do you guys feel about sexual vampirism? Some adepts, call them sexual alchemists did speak about this art in ancient China at least, the art of yin or similar where you choose a woman or girl as a kind of prima materia, she is the starting material so to speak and you absorb her sexual energies, she has to be young, plump, healthy and a virgin preferably but definitely not born a child, in this day and age it's difficult to practice for a few reasons one being that it is socially not acceptable and not PC and it would be difficult to have access to the type of woman that would offer her yin or sexual energies to you.

If you think about it yes you would be using a girl or woman for her energy, but its not what some may think, basically you don't have sex with her in the normal way which is quite brutal, from what I know you kind of tip toe around the act of making love in a meditative way without going into specific which may be too explicit for some, not sure if kids read this so I should use caution.

So old guys, sorry, adepts who had money used to go around to bordellos to obtain many young maidens and specifically asking for young girls from 12 to 14 when they just reached puberty and her energy is bursting, the problem is that you exhaust this energy after a while, her jing will be depleted and you have to find another new girl every few days or many at a time, sounds weird but interesting at the same time.

I wonder if I can put an ad at my local university for 'evenings of daoist sexual alchemy with adept' will I get any young 18yrs olds offering their jing, I wonder, lol.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 11-26-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Thread Topic Management

Sorry guys if I wrote in the wrong area.

I get this info from reading some texts and speaking to old gaffers in China where Ive lived for some time, one story was how older gentlemen would get dried chinese dates and ask the family if the pubescent girl would kind of energize them with her jing I suppose, the dates would be placed inside her Jade palace and the old bloke would come back after a few days or a week and pay for the moist dates, gives new meaning to 'hot date', could you imagine the neighbours seeing old berks coming to the house and then returning after a week, they'd be wondering 'Hmmm ... there's something fishy going on here' and they'd be absolutely right, can you image ONE WEEK, thats an elixir I'd find hard to swallow.

Going back to the Daist sexual absorbing technique, basically its not sex at all or not the way most do it, the mans jade stalk ust be soft on entering and if it gets hard must come out, the fear is of becoming overwhelmed and 'leaking' your jingzi (semen), the basic idea is to satisfy the girl/woman and on her orgasm absorb her jing but the man must not orgasm, the jing build up would then be circulated in meditation via the microcosmic circuit and other circuits thus the adept gained Immortality.

I was wondering what the adept gains in this practise, semen retention would in my opinion increase T (testosterone) and this may be one of the reasons men would feel Immortal or at least very strong and healthy, but can you 'absorb' energy of arousal or orgasm???

In this day and age you'd be worried about STD's, bacteria and the like ... unless you were rich enough to have your concubines tested for diseases I suppose.

The idea that its socially unacceptable for older men to bed younger women is a new one though, in many cultures it was seen as an acceptable thing, Im not talking about pedophiles here - that's a NO NO!! It seems more acceptable for an older woman to have a 'toyboy' and yet if a man does it then he's a dirty old man, I may be exaggerating but sometimes seems this way.

The word Jingzi in Chinese means semen, Jingzi can also mean Gold, Dantian is elixir field, Dan meaning egg or elixir, lianDan meaning making the elixir, Dan also means egg as in Ji Dan (Chicken Egg), Dan also means testicle. Seems that the ancient chinese gave up their Waidan seeing as many were poisoned and so they developed NeiDan seeing as names such as Elixir field refers to various areas of the body, they kept Dan which is egg which is the physical elixir or pill, well anyway I was wondering on others thoughts on this whole matter.

The practices you mention, for some odd reason, became the "hype" for most schools of the incredibly bizarre South American "Esoteric Hitlerism" or "Esoteric Nazism" (also known as "hyperborean gnosticism").

(I won't mention authors because I despise them all).

Their practices were identical, with the exception of including minors.

Having talked to several "repented" former members of organizations that followed these practices, the opinion of all of them was that it's a path that leads nowhere, except to self-destruction.

Thanks for that info zoas23, I was wondering do you despise them because they used another human being in order to gain somehow and were being selfish, I too agree this isnt right. The ancient chinese practises were written about in a somewhat lawless time definately not the same as in our modern day, there was a time not too long ago when people despised homosexuals, transexuals, bisexual etc and yet the world has changed and society has accepted this behaviour as a kind of norm or acceptable between conenting adults of course.

Im not going to make a judgement on the Nazi esoteric people as I dont know too much about their practices but from an alchemical point of view some of the ancient chinese did believe and use these techniques in their 'internal' alchemical practices.

I was reading a book about sexual power or a similar title and the author is a doctor and he spoke about semen retention and spoke about a businessman who daily had a braziilian prostitute visit his office and performed oral sex on him, now the doc advised him to stop this behaviour and conserve his seed, this man went to see the doc cause he was in poor health indeed and within 6 months he was healthy again, the brazilian beauty was in the words of the doc 'a picture of health, a truly athletic amazonian beauty' and so it seems she definately gained some Jing as well as Jingzi which boosted her health, of course it seems a dangerous path in view of the STD's she would sooner or later catch.

If society brainwashed us into having many partners and to absorb their essence then it would be okay I suppose, but we are brainwashed the other way I believe.

Not sure if the cults you mentioned are the same, if they practised retention of semen, or they practised not getting excited or hard and only pleasing the woman? I doubt it, I could be wrong though as I dont know. Oh and women 'adepts' used to do it as well, absorb the essence of young men (they still do).

It is a strange subject though I must admit, thanks for your words.
    Last edited by Peter Barnes; 11-26-2015 at 08:42 PM.

I have a take on this, that what was going on with these guys (the real attained Daoists, not the pretenders) was not sexual vampirism, but worship of the mother goddess XiWangMu (西王母).

Once a Dao master has reached a certain age, he has his perfect health, from his elixir (and from his other healthy practices in life), he has his children, his wealth (probably from his silver production, or from honest and upright business), and he has already mastered the physical arts enough to protect himself and his family from external physical threats. Unfortunately he may not have his woman anymore, perhaps she has menopause, or has died already, or simply the love between them has faded.

He still feels the natural sexual desire for a woman, but his constraints in life limit his options.

By framing it around a religious practice of worship of a divine being, he can fulfill his desire for sex, but by wrapping it in a practice which still follows "the right path".

The Daoist master following this practice of sex with a younger woman indeed does not ejaculate, because according to the ideas of "the right path", ejaculation is only for producing children, the older man already has his children and desires no more.

The Daoist master performing this practice should only take one woman at a time, remember that Daoism follows the rules of nature. Nature distributes men and woman in 1:1 ratio. Any older men taking more than 1 women are probably not proper Daoists.

The choice of a woman would be influenced by the ideals in the mother goddess, beauty, fairness, purity, fertility etc.

This is one of the many reasons I love Daoism so much. Other religons have the same concept of worshipping a mother goddess, but might do it by building a statue and bowing to it. I believe that Daoists practiced the same by finding a kind of living statue and fucking her....I much prefer the Daoist way
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 11-26-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Yes, I despise Nazism...

But besides from that detail, the schools / authors that suggest these practices in South America only manage to make males feeling very afraid of ejaculating... as if it was the worst thing a man can do in his life (some authors go as far as stating that ejaculating leads to hell).

They also manage to completely divorce sex and love, making the whole of sexuality become a "loveless ritual"... filled with fear, guilt, false feeling of doing something "magical", and so on.

Love... that's the most powerful elixir.

Interesting your take on this. I am interested in Dao too - the adepts I talk about didnt necessarily call themselves Daoist or were part of that religion, infact in the Daoist canon many Immortals are spoken of who were not Daoists in the religious sense, they were old Gaffers on a specific mountain for example, the art of specifially absorbing a womans Jing or vice versa, is totally different to banging a womans brains out and actually is very difficult - the idea is for the woman to have almost all the pleasure and for the man or the adept to restrain himself.

But this is opposite to what modern day science advises us to do right? We are told that in order to avoid prostate problems and reduce chances of prostate cancer its better to ejacuate often, now the ancient chinese and indians I believe advised the opposite - so who is right? I tend to believe the science but I wonder also if too much 'leaking' taxes the prostate to work too hard and leads to prostate problems. Also too much T (testesterone) may be responsible or play a part in prostate cancer as well so it is confusing for me.

If we look at nature, we see in many instances where the dominant male will mount many females and so the 1:1 ratio is a human thing mainly, society etc.

The ancients or some of them that are spoken of in ancient texts didnt have just one wife or stuck to one woman as we do nowadays, Pengzu was reported to having many wives but he was supposed to have lived for 700 or so years, lichunyen apparently had over 200 decendants and survived 23 wives and many more examples like this, this may have been just cool storytelling, mind you - you'd have to Immortal to deal with so many wives.

Wow I didnt know about their practises, I think in India many men fear also ejaculating as they lose their seed, the essence of their body and this comes from this cuture or idea that semen is so important to their wellbeing, just as when a woman loses her egg she feels drained - the problem is that a man can drain himself daily and the case of nocturnal emmision its not even his fault or he wasnt aware he was 'leaking' his generative fluid.

I agree what you say about love.

The Nazism hate is interesting, I hope you dont mind me saying. In the days of Nazi Germany you wouldnt have been able to say this and get away with it much like saying the opposite now, lets say you said I despise Jews and am a proud Nazi, this would be taboo in our society BUT what you said IS acceptable in this time and this day and age right?. To say anything against Nazi's is good and acceptable because of the time we live in and the kind of society we live in, what is acceptable is constantly changing and so in a further 50 years maybe your views would be in the minority and you'd be seen as evil or crazy even, who knows. What Im saying is that society feeds us via the media and government, etc what they want you to think, believe and behave, being an anti Nazi for example is what society likes, as well as being a feminazi for that matter etc. I suppose what Im saying is why do you hate Nazi's? Cause of what they did? And who told us this and contunue to? The media, governments etc? I believe that to hate is what they want us to do and the opposite of love, the more you move in one direction you slip into its opposite, the deeper you move into Yang the closer you are to yin, so for example the far right and the far left are the same in my opinion, I wouldnt hate anyone, lets say the Nazis won the 2nd world war and we were all Nazis talking online and society hated Jews etc I wouldnt get sucked into it as well, I would stay in the centre = stay neutral, I still wouldnt trust the media as they use it to control us like puppets. Thats just my personal view as I dont much trust the media.

To me an adept in Chinese history, IS a practicer of the Dao.
    I believe Daoism isn't necessarily about practicing a religion, but devoting your life to following "the right path".
    To become an adept, you usually need to be taught by an already existing adept, and they only choose the most upright people to pass on their knowledge. Hence all adepts are almost certainly going to be Daoists.
    That doesnt mean that all Daoists were adepts though.

I dont buy the whole idea of a man being able to absorb a woman's jing, not in the physical sense anyway. Bringing a woman to orgasm....can you spiritually absorb jing that way? Maybe, doesnt matter though because it's a fun thing to do regardless.
    And all men should do it whenever they lie with a woman....whether they themselves ejaculate or not.

I agree with you that suppressing ejaculation isnt really a wise thing to do.
    Perhaps a middle path between the 2 ideas is better.

You're right that nature itself doesnt obey the 1:1 rule, but if all animals practiced the Dao like we aspire to, and learned to fight and defend themselves, while being peaceful and non-aggressive to others, then they would all pair up 1:1.

As for Pengzu and others.....if he really took more than one wife, then I say he is not the real deal. He is not a true man following the right path, but a pretender. Was he taught the secrets of making the pills of immortality? If he lived 700 years then it appears he may have been taught, but shouldn't have been.

Thanks GhettoAlchemist, I kind of agree some points - first of all what is the right path? In the Daoist Canon we have examples of both having one women and having many the Dao doesnt condemn - it just is I think. The adepts in the Daozhang were not all taught by Daoists some were self taught, or nature taught them, they didnt need to go to another person to show them the way, they were truly free and not waiting like a dog for the master at the table for crumbs that may fall down on the floor, but then again Im talking about one type of person and not all, some did abide by the rules and werent rebels, I think the confusionists were more rigid and the Daoists or the mountain men and women much more laid back. PengZu did talk bout the elixirs of Gold and Cinnabar but not sure if he did take them, amongst other things ingestion of Mica (yunmu), Cassia, deerhorn, sexual yoga, daoyin from my memory is what is written about him, he did talk about moderation and that that heaven and earth copulate 360 times a year and their essences are conjoined, if we could model ourselves on them then we could exist forever, it was when people lost the way of 'coupling' that people lost the way and there came a time to decline and die, if you can avoid the many things that are harmful and practise the art of yin and yang then this constitutes the way of avoiding death.

Of course there are stories of adepts who didnt have any women and some kept away from them, so different strokes for different folkesI suppose. And adepts who had teachers, but Daoist had to start somewhere and there werent always Daoist masters to teach them, the ancients had no teachers and so they were self taught.

I always thought Jesus was like a Daoist, I think he said something like he that believeth in me shall knoweth the doctrine, i.e. man shall be self educated, and doesnt education come from educare - to bring forth from within?

+ Reply to Thread