Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: The Celibate Philosopher

Andro. Adressed to andro.
    Yes, we will have to converse again over skype. In about 2 months we can converse. I will be in a different living situation at that time. Much of my practice and many of my experiments have been inhibited because of my living situation. I have spent 7 years clearing karma. It has been a handful. Yet all is gone and all family debts are paid. I have a few threads on this site that although seem stagnant, they are not. They are simply waiting for an update from me. Most are not complicated at all honestly. I am surprised no one has caught on that I am attempting to make a colloidal substance of sorts. The exception being that my micro substance will absorb its solution. Basically taking a plant and making a pseudo colloidal substance via making its body micro yet without combustion thus retaining its absorptive property, combined with its own fluid and all moisture evaporated. The hypotheses being to distill the oil and the body made micro will not separate. If it does then success has not been had. The body should be suspended within its own fluid.
    I have all the equipment and ability. Just been working 72+ hours a week, pursuing a new degree and moving etc. Will have a nice new solitary place by the end of this January though. Looking forward to it. On that note. I am up to ideas of how to make the body micro sized or smaller without combustion. yet I already have some good ideas.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    AHAM. NO. NO NO NO.

That was the entire damn point. Do not focus on the breath. It is not a centering of the breath OMG NO.
    I spent years and years in that elusive trap my good sir. Yes there are definitely some amazing things which can be done with breath alone. Yet no. Please reiterate would you understand of what I said. An then I will reiterate my meaning upon it. Please. < 3
    Ok but alcohol before practice is fine right? JK

Avatar, looks like i combined your two different thoughts into a single practice. Thank you for the clarification. I guess I'm a little unsure as to what makes the moving mind enter the center? Deep breathing I get. Focusing awareness on the body makes sense too. How does the mind find the center or is that accidental or intentional? If intentional, how do we get there?

Thank you for the advice. I really really appreciate it.

Recommended? No. Alcohole is not recommended before practice. Nor any intoxicant. Unless it truly is an aid.

Entering the center.
    When rotating the attention.
    The mind has a tendency to look at things from the right or left.
    It is like feeling the left hand, then feeling the right hand. Truth is just focus ever more on being in the center.
    The center technically doesn't exist.
    Physiologically nor mentally.
    If you had a strip going down the middle of the body, this middle strip would be one-half left and one half right.
    Point is rotate the mind to an extreme. When I originally did this practice, it was for no less than 45 minutes a day while walking. An at max 3 hours a day. An I often did it for 3 hours a day. For about 3 weeks.
    Give it an hour of continuous practice an you will easily realize the center. Center is not left. Center is not right. It is down the center of both. Like a Jacobs ladder.
    I apologize I can give no results on the practice at this moment. But it is legit the best hypothesis I have at this moment. An to spread my arrogant wings, I have more experience in this area than any I have ever conversed with in 12 years particularly.
    This path is not bhakti, it has nothing to do with belief.
    Bhakti and belief has it's place, an is extremly powerful. Yet has no place with this method.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Blog Entries
    Point is rotate the mind to an extreme.
    Would you please elaborate? How do you "rotate the mind to the extreme"?

Something like rotating your focus/attention in a circular fashion?

If yes, clockwise/counter-clockwise/alternating/both simultaneously?

Thanks.

The mind has a tendency to look at things from the right or left.
    It is like feeling the left hand, then feeling the right hand. Truth is just focus ever more on being in the center.
    The center technically doesn't exist.
    Physiologically nor mentally.
    If you had a strip going down the middle of the body, this middle strip would be one-half left and one half right.
    The first and third sections of your quoted text make sense but the second section seems to be in conflict with the first and third. Would you please elaborate.

Center is not left. Center is not right. It is down the center of both. Like a Jacobs ladder.
    Like Ida and Pingala as left and right and Sushumna through the middle?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Aham; 1 Day Ago at 02:19 PM. Reason: clarification

+ Reply to Thread