Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Celibate Philosopher

Andro. Adressed to andro.
    Yes, we will have to converse again over skype. In about 2 months we can converse. I will be in a different living situation at that time. Much of my practice and many of my experiments have been inhibited because of my living situation. I have spent 7 years clearing karma. It has been a handful. Yet all is gone and all family debts are paid. I have a few threads on this site that although seem stagnant, they are not. They are simply waiting for an update from me. Most are not complicated at all honestly. I am surprised no one has caught on that I am attempting to make a colloidal substance of sorts. The exception being that my micro substance will absorb its solution. Basically taking a plant and making a pseudo colloidal substance via making its body micro yet without combustion thus retaining its absorptive property, combined with its own fluid and all moisture evaporated. The hypotheses being to distill the oil and the body made micro will not separate. If it does then success has not been had. The body should be suspended within its own fluid.
    I have all the equipment and ability. Just been working 72+ hours a week, pursuing a new degree and moving etc. Will have a nice new solitary place by the end of this January though. Looking forward to it. On that note. I am up to ideas of how to make the body micro sized or smaller without combustion. yet I already have some good ideas.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    AHAM. NO. NO NO NO.

That was the entire damn point. Do not focus on the breath. It is not a centering of the breath OMG NO.
    I spent years and years in that elusive trap my good sir. Yes there are definitely some amazing things which can be done with breath alone. Yet no. Please reiterate would you understand of what I said. An then I will reiterate my meaning upon it. Please. < 3
    Ok but alcohol before practice is fine right? JK

Avatar, looks like i combined your two different thoughts into a single practice. Thank you for the clarification. I guess I'm a little unsure as to what makes the moving mind enter the center? Deep breathing I get. Focusing awareness on the body makes sense too. How does the mind find the center or is that accidental or intentional? If intentional, how do we get there?

Thank you for the advice. I really really appreciate it.

Recommended? No. Alcohole is not recommended before practice. Nor any intoxicant. Unless it truly is an aid.

Entering the center.
    When rotating the attention.
    The mind has a tendency to look at things from the right or left.
    It is like feeling the left hand, then feeling the right hand. Truth is just focus ever more on being in the center.
    The center technically doesn't exist.
    Physiologically nor mentally.
    If you had a strip going down the middle of the body, this middle strip would be one-half left and one half right.
    Point is rotate the mind to an extreme. When I originally did this practice, it was for no less than 45 minutes a day while walking. An at max 3 hours a day. An I often did it for 3 hours a day. For about 3 weeks.
    Give it an hour of continuous practice an you will easily realize the center. Center is not left. Center is not right. It is down the center of both. Like a Jacobs ladder.
    I apologize I can give no results on the practice at this moment. But it is legit the best hypothesis I have at this moment. An to spread my arrogant wings, I have more experience in this area than any I have ever conversed with in 12 years particularly.
    This path is not bhakti, it has nothing to do with belief.
    Bhakti and belief has it's place, an is extremly powerful. Yet has no place with this method.

Blog Entries
    Point is rotate the mind to an extreme.
    Would you please elaborate? How do you "rotate the mind to the extreme"?

Something like rotating your focus/attention in a circular fashion?

If yes, clockwise/counter-clockwise/alternating/both simultaneously?

Thanks.

The mind has a tendency to look at things from the right or left.
    It is like feeling the left hand, then feeling the right hand. Truth is just focus ever more on being in the center.
    The center technically doesn't exist.
    Physiologically nor mentally.
    If you had a strip going down the middle of the body, this middle strip would be one-half left and one half right.
    The first and third sections of your quoted text make sense but the second section seems to be in conflict with the first and third. Would you please elaborate.

Center is not left. Center is not right. It is down the center of both. Like a Jacobs ladder.
    Like Ida and Pingala as left and right and Sushumna through the middle?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Aham; 12-10-2017 at 02:19 PM. Reason: clarification

I apologize. It was a long day.

Take a pizza. Cut it in half.
    You have a left half and right half.
    Where is the center? The center is not the empty cut.
    It is the inner part of the left and right side.
    This is what it feels like when moving mind through the center.

Run your pinky finger across the center of your lips from right to left. What you are feeling is the inner portion of the lips closest to the opening.

Ida and pingala and messing with that is different from what I am speaking of.

Ida and pingala is the ganglia of the vagus nerve. Which is most accessible and most easily influenced through the throat (carotid arteries).

I have honestly not even had a moment to practice. 70 hours work a week. An just enrolled in school 18 credits.
    Havnt had a moment to practice so just been contemplating my practical alchemy. Just received my ball mill, waiting on my ceramic coated milling balls.

Andro.

It is rotating attention.
    Attention stimulates the body.
    I wrote earlier.
    Put your attention on your hand. Then your wrist. Your forearm. Elbow. Upper arm. Then shoulder.
    That is 6 points I gave you. Run your attention up to the shoulder, then back down to the hand.
    At first it will be choppy. The longer you do it continuously the Easyer it gets, an the Easyer it will be to do the next day.

NOW, it's this same kind of movement of mind. Except down the front of the body and up the back.
    Breathing should be regular an is only used as a tempo. You cannot move breath so do not try. It is only mind you move.
    Doing it to an extreme means intensity. Length and days.
    Say you do it 45 minutes a day solid. That is very good. Now do it every day for 45 minutes for 2 weeks.
    I practiced 3 to 4 hours a day for 3 weeks.
    Yet i noticed results after 1 day of practicing 4 hours.
    Of course that was the day I discovered the center.
    See the mind is inclined to lean to the left or right.
    The center is as if you ran a piece if masking tape down the center of your body. That's honestly about how thick it is too. Your belly button resides in the center. Your mind must descend over the top of the center.
    It is like taiji with mind only. Funny enough, any form of real taiji is dependent on the mind itself.

Blog Entries
    Thank you!

Take a pizza. Cut it in half.
    You have a left half and right half.
    Where is the center? The center is not the empty cut.
    It is the inner part of the left and right side.
    This is what it feels like when moving mind through the center.
    Avatar, thanks for the clarification. What occurred to me is that what you're describing is similar to the behavior of a magnet. A magnet has a North and South pole. If we cut the magnet in half in-between the two poles, both parts of the magnet will still have a North and South pole. It's interesting that the way you've described the finding of the center in the human body, sounds like trying to find the center of a magnet.

+ Reply to Thread