Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Celibate Philosopher

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    There is also the method of erotocomitose lucidity. Brought to organsm by skilled ‘facilitators’ until you literally lapse into a comatose dream state, this the trained mystic can then employ as a platform to achieve enlightened experiences and realisations.
    Indeed; I've heard of this from quite a few sources, however, Unless I can somehow prove that its my wife im astro-fucking, I would be doing my best to avoid such situations; mainly because, human sexual energy is quite literally the powerhouse of this entire domain, if not others, and having sexual relations with anyone is kind of like a 'deal'; and then that forces me to consider "what are they getting from me? And why do they want it". So im big on the no-cuming rule (not that i stricktly enforce it all the time) regardless of what dimension, and even more so scheptical in a higher dimension because as you say; the 'experience' aka energy is increased, more too lose in my opinion.

What say you?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Personally I think ejaculation should always be for a purpose. I draw a parallel between the pointless verbal ejaculations of some I meet and the often inebriated and drug fogged, always ill considered ejaculations they have on a night out on the town.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 1 Day Ago at 01:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread