Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: The Celibate Philosopher

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    170
    It is as if the left an right are their own magnets. An you are trying to get them to coalesce into one magnet. To be honest I cannot say much more on this method.
    It is on average below 20 degrees here. Which honestly matters not. I simply have had zero spirit to practice..even knowing it is the only thing which can save my soul and life literally. My zealot like nature I once had is all but gone. Although I am working on my heart. As a self educated person, who know knowledge and understanding destroyed faith, yet would lead back to the understanding of what it is and why it is necessary. (;
    This tid bit honestly leads into my thread of hypnosis and my comment on spirits and Tulpas.
    In short. My analytical guardian became too strong. So strong it realized what was missing. So i am working on strengthing that missing part. So i may regain my previously lost zealot nature. The former zealot like nature I had which nothing could stop. Which allowed me to practice for 6 to 7 years straight without any resistance or hesitation no matter the situation.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    15
    Blog Entries
    3
    Sorry if I am jumping over other topics, but I was curious to know what everyone's thoughts are concerning this celibacy and it's connection to marriage to elementals? My understanding was that one would be celibate in hopes to marry an elemental. At least that is what I gathered from the text.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrasia View Post
    Sorry if I am jumping over other topics, but I was curious to know what everyone's thoughts are concerning this celibacy and it's connection to marriage to elementals? My understanding was that one would be celibate in hopes to marry an elemental. At least that is what I gathered from the text.
    O.o .. what? Elemental, a spirit? Is this what you mean? i ask because i dont understand the question

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    15
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    O.o .. what? Elemental, a spirit? Is this what you mean? i ask because i dont understand the question
    Yes, as they are called in Comte de Gabalis. Much of the text is dedicated to this idea, and I'm curious to know what others think.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrasia View Post
    Yes, as they are called in Comte de Gabalis. Much of the text is dedicated to this idea, and I'm curious to know what others think.
    I gave the book a quick peak by looking at the chapters. The book seems to talk about a lot of myths and legends that i feel are secretly attributed to the philosophers stone itself.

    Celibacy like in a sense where Virgin Mary was receptacle to being pregnated by the holy gbost, the elemental... seperate the gross from the subtle Mary is the subtle, the pure virgin, clean, she is the philosophical egg pure and receptacle to being pregnated by the spiritual force, alchemy related, all alchemy. thus recieving both power from heaven and earth; heaven and below im doing a bad job quoting the emerald tablet but its causd im mobile, but hopefully you get the idea of what im talking about.

    Seperate the gross from subtle
    Heaven (elemental) Earth (Mary)

    Marriage is where two forces to become one. When they have sex = alchemical child

    give the emerald tablet a read

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    15
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    I gave the book a quick peak by looking at the chapters. The book seems to talk about a lot of myths and legends that i feel are secretly attributed to the philosophers stone itself.

    Celibacy like in a sense where Virgin Mary was receptacle to being pregnated by the holy gbost, the elemental... seperate the gross from the subtle Mary is the subtle, the pure virgin, clean, she is the philosophical egg pure and receptacle to being pregnated by the spiritual force, alchemy related, all alchemy. thus recieving both power from heaven and earth; heaven and below im doing a bad job quoting the emerald tablet but its causd im mobile, but hopefully you get the idea of what im talking about.

    Seperate the gross from subtle
    Heaven (elemental) Earth (Mary)

    Marriage is where two forces to become one. When they have sex = alchemical child

    give the emerald tablet a read
    Thank you, I'll be certain to reread it. So it is your thought that the text was meaning it to be symbolic then. I took it rather literal, as Paracelsus implies.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrasia View Post
    Thank you, I'll be certain to reread it. So it is your thought that the text was meaning it to be symbolic then. I took it rather literal, as Paracelsus implies.
    like i said, i just sharing what i see based on reviewing the chapters, i could be wrong but the idea makes most sense to me. ill have to give it a read to be certain, i dont truly know what was said in the book itself

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts