Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cures for Cancer

Cures for Cancer

A person who is very close to me has cancer. One of those situations in which I'd prefer to see myself dealing with the situation than this other person.

I would like to request help.

The situation is similar to Nav's situation, but it's possible that there are other organs with the sickness besides from the skin.

NAV: if you can read this message, please talk to me... I would like to know more details regarding what you did with your cancer. Please.

If anyone remembers an useful thread, please link it.
    Last edited by Awani; 01-06-2016 at 01:56 AM. Reason: clarify thread title

Blog Entries
    Something which I have been studying is the science of fasting. During disease, the stomach stops secreting gastric acids in order to switch it's focus on eliminating toxins and excess fluids. Basically, the body's metabolic processes are trying to switch over from digestion to elimination, but continual and regular feeding complicate the process.

It might be something worth looking into.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Cannabis Oil without a doubt. Especially effecive with skin. Lots of information on the internet about it, and I have friend who has killed her cancer with it.

Illegal... yes it is, but who cares in this instance. Sometimes laws has to be broken to change the norm.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

If I search the internet I will probably find an ocean of contradictions.

Do you know, Dev, which one is the base of this oil?

(i.e, are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation? A maceration in alcohol? Which one would be the "right" way to do it?).

Is this oil applied on the skin or is it meant to be consumed orally?

Blog Entries
    I ask my friend. But you apply to skin and also orally.

It is so effective for cancer that it might be the very thing that finally makes cannabis legal.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation?
    Google Search: Rick Simpson Oil

There is hardly any volatile/essential oil with this plant.

Is this oil applied on the skin or is it meant to be consumed orally?
    In skin cases, both.

Blog Entries
    (i.e, are we talking about an essential oil created by steam distillation? A maceration in alcohol? Which one would be the "right" way to do it?).
    The THC 'oil' is most commonly separated with butane, naptha, or another solvent chemically similar to alcohol (not all alcohols are efficient) under pressurized distillation (industrially), or through a longer leaching process (home-brewing methods). Various techniques and solvents produce various purities (impure to very pure) and qualities (waxy, oily, hashy, etc) of the product.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 01-04-2016 at 02:46 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    The THC 'oil' is most commonly separated with butane, naptha, or another solvent chemically similar to alcohol (not all alcohols are efficient) under pressurized distillation (industrially), or through a longer leaching process (home-brewing methods). Various techniques and solvents produce various purities (impure to very pure) and qualities (waxy, oily, hashy, etc) of the product.
    So a butane or naphta distillation (or leaching)... and then I let the solvent dry with some heat, but without burning the oil itself, right?

The oil itself... is it mostly "non volatile"? (i.e, I won't lose it during the evaporation of the solvent, right?).

Blog Entries
    The oil itself... is it mostly "non volatile"? (i.e, I won't lose it during the evaporation of the solvent, right?)
    Right. It is rather fixed, relatively speaking. Once extracted, I will not evaporate with the solvent.

Again, I suggest to research 'Rick Simpson Oil' for home production methods.

I would also recommend Di-Ethyl Ether as a very good solvent.

One more question:

Does it have strong "hallucinogen" effects?

THis is for a person who is 70 years old and "old fashioned" and will refuse to consume something that makes him "trip" too much. I will do my best to convince him.

+ Reply to Thread