Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cures for Cancer

That's good news Zoas! I'm happy for your father.

The FDA also punishes doctors who promote non-approved treatments over here in the U.S.
    Luckily there are some doctors willing to sacrifice their license in order to spread Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    In Sweden it is semi-illegal for a doctor to even suggest alternative medicine. In most aspects of society Sweden is a world leader, but in medicine/drugs it's in the Dark Ages.

Surprising. One wouldn't think so. I've heard many things about cannabis oil being very helpful.

Blog Entries
    The drugs that do most good for people (ayahuasca, psilocybin, cannabis/oil, iboga etc.) are all illegal in some - if not most - countries. The chance that any of these "drugs" will kill you are less than the chance of you dying by falling down (from being a clumsy jackass).

8000 people die everyday from alcohol. Go figure.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    There is a case I heard about from a third party. It was apparently posted on Facebook a few years ago, but I couldn't locate it.

One guy had stage 4 cancer and when all hope was lost from both conventional and alternative medicine, his boyfriend decided to fly in an Ayahuasca shaman (from Peru to San Francisco).

The Aya shaman gathered all the close friends, family and loved ones of the sick person and they all partook in a long and intensive Aya process/ceremony, lasting one whole week (everyone who was present took Aya, not just the 'sick' person) and everything was guided by the Aya shaman. After one week, that person was completely cancer free.

I know the boyfriend personally (we met briefly when he was in Germany a few years ago), but I heard this particular story from someone else, as it was apparently posted online.

I can't verify the story directly, but it would certainly come at no surprise at all.

Blog Entries
    I am aware of many such tales and I have seen first hand accounts. That is what those people who make "changa" at home don't get. Basically they make DMT and create their own MAOI inhibitor, mix it and then they think they have ayahuasca. They do not. They have an orally active DMT trip.

The real stuff contains 'things' that cleans the body of all crap. Even cancer. In fact if the patient has a strong will I do not think cancer is a big problem, but we cannot know until we are sitting there ourselves.

At least make all these things legal for those people that are dying; they are usually someones parent or child.

Anyone that wants to ban a drug should have to be obliged to try it first.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I personally view it less as an effect of the ingredients and more as an effect of superimposing a 'higher' hallucination over a 'lower' one (or alternatively replacing one variation of 'reality' with another), with properly trained guidance, of course, as we have already discussed before in one of the NBA podcasts.

Blog Entries
    To a degree you are right, especially if we are talking MDMA, psilocybin, smoked DMT etc. But Ayahuasca and Iboga has healing properties even if you remove the visionary aspects (which could trigger a sort of "placebo" effect or higher/lower hallucination). They have properties that heal matter. Although in the end it is mind that is king over matter, but I just wanted to state that those two plants have some sort of built in anti-parasitical "something".

Last edited by Awani; 03-28-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Ghislain

Blog Entries

As @Dendritic Xylem already mentioned:

a) extremely high doses (preferably intravenous) of Vitamin C.

b) Dandelion root. I have no further information about it at hand, but if you google you will find a lot about it.

c) Graviola aka Guanabana aka Soursop, a cancer killer. It is a fruit of south east Asia, the caribbean and South America. The leaves of the tree seem to be a powerful cure against cancer. It was tested in the laboratory, where it was allegedly up to 10.000 times stronger against cancer cells than Adriamycin, a common chemotherapy drug. Graviola is also very effective against depression, viruses, bacteria, parasites, sleep problems and an excellent detoxifier of the liver.

Do not mix various treatments as the can inhibit each other. Very important is the diet, depending to the type of cancer. According to Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, solid tumorous cancer requires a vegetarian, alcalic diet. "Liquid" cancers allegedly a meaty diet.

The vitamin C method is an orthomolecular approach.

The Riordan Protocol:
    http://www.doctoryourself.com/RiordanIVC.pdf

The Multi-C Protocol:
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/0929..._protocol.html

I'm not a doctor, these are just informational. Reading a lot is important.

+ Reply to Thread