Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A note

Blog Entries

A note

Earlier today I sat at a café in Stockholm smoking a Shisha (hookah), and I was talking to Ghislain on Skype.

We talked for at least an hour about our mutual experiences with Ayahuasca, what is reality, what is the meaning of life, microcosm and macrocosm and a bunch of things like this... I guess all deep/heavy stuff...

I was surrounded by Arab or Persian looking men on all sides as it was quite crowded. Normally I know most of them, but today I knew none.

For some reason when I was speaking about "talking to God" or weird things like that I had a subconscious urge to raise my hand to my face and kind of cover myself from the person sitting to my left. As if I did not want him to hear what I was saying. I did not do this to the guy sitting on my right.

Anyway after some time the guy on the left went away and I kept talking with Ghislain... suddenly I noticed the guy had left a note on the table close to me. I looked at it.

I've removed the E-mail out of respect for his privacy.

Now I knew why I had covered my face with my hand, my subconscious was aware that he was listening to what I was saying.

Anyway I thought it was very interesting that he bothered to make such a note and I will send him an E-mail and see what's what. But I was very curious about the symbols he had drawn.

How do you guys interpret them?

It wasn't until I was on the train home that I turned the note over.

Sometimes you have to find the others, sometimes - perhaps - they find you...

Last edited by Awani; 01-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    In my personal experience, there were times when I talked with someone (in public) about matters of a spiritual nature, and was approached by eavesdropping bystanders/sitters in various ways, but every case invariably led to some attempt of religious conversion.

But I sure hope it will be something more interesting in your case

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    but every case invariably led to some attempt of religious conversion.
    This is what I thought too at first, but he doesn't use this kind of language. Also managed to track his FB and find a video on there he made where he speaks some poetry and it seems more "spiritual" than "religious". But we shall see...

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I got a reply... I will not post it in full because there are some private information in it... so here are some snippets:

Glad to hear back from you. But first off, allow me to apologize for intruding on your conversation yesterday. I am not the intrusive kind, but I could not help but to hear over some key words (Amsterdam, Chemicals, Notes, Dimethyltryptamine, Terence McKenna and Angels). These words cant pass by unnoticed by those around that are on the same path.

...Masters degree in Political Science... my life experience has to do with Society, Politics, History, Theosophy, Abrahamic Religions and sects of the Middle East, Islamic Magik... I have been taking personal notes on the models of thoughts, and seeking enlightenment for 6 years now. If interested in exchanging more experiences, and thoughts..

P.S.: It is paramount to keep a low profile on the subject in public, some can harm your energy levels just from the implicit info. you gave out.
    So sounds like a a genuine person and not trying to recruit me into anything. I especially like that he is involved with Occult Islam as I am interested in those things myself... like Sufism.

I will not continue to post about this person now... just wanted to have "an ending" to this little thread/story.

Last edited by Awani; 01-06-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hm, maybe you will be the one recruiting him in the forum finally..

+ Reply to Thread