Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Curious. What site are you using for Ripple? I havenít had any problems
    I registered on gatehub.net, but seems it has a lot of issues with transactions. I also had to send them scans of my documents and what not and still waiting for approval.

I also have somewhat inactive (because of 20 Ripple deposit can't really use it) wallet in one Russian crypto stock market, which currently has also lots of issues with transactions.

What are you using?

Blog Entries
    Binance at the moment, for ripple, Cardano, iota and TRON. Apparently their official wallets are still in the works. I plan on moving my funds to those once they’re out. IOTA’s wallet is in the beta phase. Tron’s Wallet is in Japanese and I can’t figure it out haha. Ripple is also working on a wallet I think.

For ethereum, I’m using My Ethereum Wallet and Coinbase. Coinbase to buy and sell, MEW to hold them. Also, MEW will hold all the ERC20 tokens.

So far I like Coinbase the best. Very user friendly and very fast (except for bank account deposits), but you can only buy/sell bitcoin, Litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Binance at the moment, for ripple, Cardano, iota and TRON. Apparently their official wallets are still in the works. I plan on moving my funds to those once theyíre out. IOTAís wallet is in the beta phase. Tronís Wallet is in Japanese and I canít figure it out haha. Ripple is also working on a wallet I think.
    Ripple already had official wallet but ater they moved to gatehub.net - that's if we speak about online official wallets.

I will look at Coinbase. I started exploring cryptocurrency's world myself just recently and I hope I am not too late to the party

Blog Entries
    Haha, well my advice is to not feel “late to the party”. It’s the number one reason why people make bad investments. Do the research, study the technology, join message boards and ask the dumb questions. It’ll make you more informed and from that you’ll make better decisions

In the end, this whole movement is simply an alternate form of currency. Most cryptos will fall away, so invest in the ones you feel are practical and sustainable.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I signed my wife up to the POW coin thing you recommended. I've started with 37,000 so if they ever become worth even 50 cents then it was well worth the simple two click Facebook signup.

You should have received an additional 37 because I used your link warmheart. Let me know if this happens or not so that we can see if its legit please. I won't post my link here, I'll slide it into my next blog so I'm not highjacking your invitation and credits.

Are there any other free giveaway cryptocurrency?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You should have received an additional 37 because I used your link warmheart. Let me know if this happens or not so that we can see if its legit please. I won't post my link here, I'll slide it into my next blog so I'm not highjacking your invitation and credits.
    There is some wait-time while PoW team checks eligibility of Facebook account (they do it to avoid Sybil attack - when same person tries to claim tokens by using 10 "different" accounts). So perhaps I didn't receive bonus for you yet (I received some bonuses, but I don't think it was from you).
    Are there any other free giveaway cryptocurrency?
    I am also interested in this - in good new coins.
    There is a thread on other forum:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.0
    There people post news about all the free giveaways of new cryptocoins (they call them "airdrops"). It seems that there are a lot of scam coins though, so it always requires more research.

Blog Entries
    I did too Warmheart. Merry Christmas... another 37k for you.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I did too Warmheart. Merry Christmas... another 37k for you.

Thank you, Awani

I hope this thing will turn out successful.

Blog Entries
    What's the deal with the POW 'Lite'? How do you turn it into pow heavy?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I've gotten 140,000 POW credits thus far. Anyone who loves me can boost it here: https://powtoken.com/?ref=POW132791

+ Reply to Thread