Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ET TOE

Blog Entries

ET TOE

The Holy Grail of science it to discover the theory of everything.

There is a lot in science that "religion/spirituality" can explain, which science reject or don't get.

Science and Spirituality (religion) never join hands.

The Emerald Tablet is both spirituality and chemistry.

Talking with Salazius about the Emerald Tablet the idea formed that perhaps the Emerald Tablet is the Theory of Everything. If we look at it from this perspective maybe we can discover new wisdom from it?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Interesting idea!
    Looking at the first two lines, I come up with:

It is true, no lie, certain and to be depended upon
    My 'Spiritual' interpretation suggests that there is something beyond the physical, which can be examined with the Mind. As soon as the Mind has determined something, and understands the way it moves, it can be depended upon to act according to it's qualities.

A 'Scientific' explanation is there are natural objects in the natural world, and regardless of how many ways a person can identify it (in any language), these objects exists with certain qualities which make them the way they are. You know it's an Aspen tree by the way it is

As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.
    Spiritually, this is the analogous relationship between 'Heaven' and 'Earth', the 'Interior' and the 'Exterior', and the working relationship between the Microcosm and Macrocosm, etc.

Scientifically, it's something like Einstein's general theory of relativity.
    Einstein's theory of general relativity predicted that the space-time around Earth would be not only warped but also twisted by the planet's rotation. Gravity Probe B showed this to be correct.
    - source

This confirmation by science is a good example. The planet's gross, interior movement and qualities has a direct effect on the subtle exterior.

I'm sure everyone has their own interpretation of the Spiritual concept of 'working miracles', but Science's miracles are quite common and apparent these days with the recent technology responsible for discovering gravitational waves -- if there is any merit to those things.

And these are just the first examples to come to mind. If it really is a 'theory of everything', the Emerald Tablet would need to be universal enough to encompass any 'theory'.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    If it really is a 'theory of everything', the Emerald Tablet would need to be universal enough to encompass any 'theory'.
    Well a TOE is just a simple explanation of everything in the world and how it works. Like Thomas Campbell's My Big Toe, which just explains that everything is a data stream.

The Emerald Tablet could be viewed as something that could explain anything.

Gravity?

...ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below...

Love?

By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world.

Big Bang?

By this means the world was founded...

Consciousness?

For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing...

Etc.

I didn't put much thinking into the above examples... I just tried to show how it is universal enough. And sure you could make anything fit anything. I am aware of this... but maybe this text actually fits everything!

This is a forum on alchemy and the Emerald Tablet section is hardly used... maybe we should look at it a bit more.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread