Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: DMT Report

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    I went all Pookie and got a meth pipe from the convenience store for $7. This advice was pure GOLD - - Thank You!
    I weighed out 40mg DMT freebase, put it in the burner, covered the hole on the bulb, and lit it up, white smoke started to fill the bulb.
    Uncovered the hole and took a hit, took it all in. It was harsh smoke, like smoking plastic. Held it in for 20 seconds, couldn't take another hit, I was too messed up from the harshness of the first one. 30-45 seconds later I couldn't keep my head up anymore so I put my head down on the desk. I got a few revelations like:

1. DMT is the oil for the lamp
    2. You are what you eat. I had some lamb earlier in the day and I saw how my left hand is like a lamb foot.

I don't know what a breakthrough on DMT is supposed to be like but this didn't feel like a huge breakthrough, maybe I need to up to the dosage. LSD and 2C-B give me breakthroughs every time but haven't been able to achieve that with DMT yet, will keep trying.
    No problem. You're welcome. It begins!!!

Fantastic start, although definitely not a breakthrough experience (you will KNOW; there will not be a question in your mind at all if you broke through when you do indeed break through)...

Yeah, it tastes wretched...exactly like burning plastic.

I am vastly familiar and experienced with the psychedelic realm of my consciousness and highly in tune with my body so I am a little more sensitive than most when it comes to mind-altering substances responsible use. 20mg - 50mg is what works for me, but this is not what I recommend for your first time.

In a previous post I said something along the lines of "most substances I recommend starting small and working your way up with dosage, but with DMT I suggest getting a full experience your very first time".

What you described about your experience is spot on for a very low threshold dose, you got a taste, a little tiny bite of the world you are about to be able to have the ability to perceive.

Since you now know what you're in for, this time trying a full 150mg or even 200mg might be a better idea for your particular situation. You didn't mention how long you held the flame on your pipe, so remember, you want that thing as hot as you can possibly stand it. Get that melted DMT boiling and popping inside the pookie it's so hot, THEN take you a big ol' MASSIVE rip and hold it in for 20 seconds which seems to be your limit. While holding the hit in, get ready to light your lighter under your pipe again. Exhale (for about 5 seconds), inhale fresh air (for about 10 seconds), exhale (for about 3 seconds), then take another HUGE hit of all the remaining DMT in your pipe, hold it in for as long as you possibly can, and by the time that smoke hits your lungs this second time you should be blasted off completely out of this realm you're familiar with.

Personally I recommend doing this in your bed where you can close your eyes (the entire time during the experience) or in a big comfy lounge chair that you can close your eyes, relax, and recline in. No music or sounds in the background. Complete silence (or super subtle soft mediation calming music/atmosphere if you cannot achieve silence, but really I highly recommend silence). Eyes closed is key. Submit to the experience fully. Allow yourself to fully immerse. Do not hesitate, question, or fight full immersion. Completely entirely submit to the experience. The next 5 minutes will feel like nothing you have ever experienced here in this experience of life.

You now only have 450mg remaining, so make this next one count. If you lack the ability to consume all 150mg - 200mg successfully in less than one minute in one sitting you will be able to brainstorm and devise a plan (since you now know what you're in for) for the 250mg you will have remaining.

If experience #2 does not work, then for experience #3 I suggest using all the remaining 250mg for your final attempt. [Do note, even though a lot of the residue will appear burnt, used, or gone, you will be surprised; once you learn how to hop on the DMT train and ride it where it's going you will be able to utilize even this residue to blast off and experiment].

Thank you for sharing how your try went. Keep us posted!

All the best!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    Held it in for 20 seconds, couldn't take another hit, I was too messed up from the harshness of the first one. 30-45 seconds later I couldn't keep my head up anymore so I put my head down on the desk.
    I told you to get help from a friend.

Find a trusted friend to hold and light the pipe. If you want a good break through you need at least two massive hits (or three) in my experience. The second and third hit can be hard to do on your own. The time between hit one and hit two can feel like hours sometimes... easy to forget, and when you remember it's already too late.

So get an assistant. But please tell this individual to not speak and be quiet during the experience. Also if you freak out it can help if this person can hold your hand. That does help in a complete boundry dissolving experience, but of course it's better if you try and be brave and go alone into the abyss.

Also do it in pitch black location.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

lol, having a lamb foot might not be a breakthrough experience, but it's still an experience. Maybe you made first contact with your lamb-being.

A lamb can mean quite a lot. For me sheep are a symbol for dreams and lambs are those wonderful, cute dreams which lead you into a world where everything is alright. Christians migth see a symbol of the Agnus Dei. Shamans might see the experience of the lamb as connecting to a power animal or maybe even to your totem animal ...

Good luck for your next try.

BREAKTHROUGH! Finally did it on the next day! It was 4am, loaded up the meth pipe with 80mg DMT and lit it up, started to boil with white smoke filling the bulb, the pipe got burning hot and couldn't cover the hole with my finger anymore, so I took a huge hit. I had turned off the lights so it was pitch black and silent except the light coming from the laptop. A few seconds later, I started to see fractals, something I was always looking forward to but never seen on LSD or 2C-B so I knew this must be the breakthrough. Then came to the realization that my whole life had been leading up to this and waiting for it to happen like water on the stove heating and reaching the boiling point. I saw angels saying "You made it! We've been waiting for you!"

Then I started to cough up a lot of phlegm, must've been from the smoke or a cleansing mechanism. Looked in the mirror and my skin had a golden glow. Before I knew it, the trip was over.

In a previous post I said something along the lines of "most substances I recommend starting small and working your way up with dosage, but with DMT I suggest getting a full experience your very first time".
    Completely agree, start with a big dosage the first time around, 200mg. Most of it will remain behind in the bulb but more of it will be vaporised so you'll intake a higher dosage vs. when loading a smaller amount. I'd say this is true for all psychedellics. For LSD, take 2 tabs the first time or a full tab at bare minimum. Some take 1/2 a tab the first time, but they are missing out. For 2C-B take 50mg.

I told you to get help from a friend.

Find a trusted friend to hold and light the pipe. If you want a good break through you need at least two massive hits (or three) in my experience. The second and third hit can be hard to do on your own. The time between hit one and hit two can feel like hours sometimes... easy to forget, and when you remember it's already too late.

So get an assistant. But please tell this individual to not speak and be quiet during the experience. Also if you freak out it can help if this person can hold your hand. That does help in a complete boundry dissolving experience, but of course it's better if you try and be brave and go alone into the abyss.

Also do it in pitch black location.
    Thanks for the advice, it makes sense to load a bigger amount so more of it vaporises and take one big hit which could be 50mg intake if you load 200mg, because 2nd and 3rd hits seem hard to do. It was simple with the meth pipe method.

lol, having a lamb foot might not be a breakthrough experience, but it's still an experience. Maybe you made first contact with your lamb-being.

A lamb can mean quite a lot. For me sheep are a symbol for dreams and lambs are those wonderful, cute dreams which lead you into a world where everything is alright. Christians migth see a symbol of the Agnus Dei. Shamans might see the experience of the lamb as connecting to a power animal or maybe even to your totem animal ...

Good luck for your next try.
    That's interesting, lets see what the after effects will be in the next few days. Curious to see what will manifest after the DMT experience.

edit: This meth pipe method is pure GOLD, thanks again Schmuldvich! Years ago, I watched many YouTube videos on how to smoke DMT, read many DMT Nexus posts, tried e-devices but nothing worked. The meth pipe worked perfectly with an 80mg load and it's something you can buy locally for under $10.
    Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:01 AM.
    "Heaven is the first element.Ē
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Blog Entries
    Meth pipe would definitely be the go.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Glad you made it... isn't it amazing that people welcome you.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Oh wow, wonderful experience! Thx for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Glad you made it... isn't it amazing that people welcome you.

The first thing I did when I read Uncle Scrooge's reply above was PM him to let him know that I know he pierced the veil because of the warm welcome he received and how excited I was that his journey was a success.

It's one of those things that can't be put into words unless you've experienced it yourself(which you have), and when someone who has never had such an experience describes their first sense of being greeted or welcomed so warmly that's when you know they've made it past the threshold (and still have much to explore). It is a gargantuan feeling...almost overwhelming. It's the start of a whole new frequency available for exploration!

I am ecstatic for you, Uncle Scrooge. Happy travels!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    pipe would definitely be the go.
    Have you broken through the veil using n,nDMT?

tAlch, what about you? I remember months ago you were astutely inquiring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    ...because of the warm welcome he received and how excited I was that his journey was a success.
    One time I arrived at thunderous applauds... another time I almost didn't make it across the threshold and this "being" was hunched over me going "come on you can do it"...

Hallucinations. Yeah right.

+ Reply to Thread