Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Psilocybe Cubensis: A Worthy Candidate For The Philosopher’s Stone"

"Psilocybe Cubensis: A Worthy Candidate For The Philosopher’s Stone"

http://disinfo.com/2016/04/psilocybe...sophers-stone/

I didn't like the article and I don't agree with it...
    ... But I thought of posting it here anyway, thinking that some other persons may enjoy it.

Blog Entries
    I've eaten it:

Although I prefer other "brands" as the Stone is a bit weak for my tastes.

As for what the article claims it is true that it is a worthy candidate, but a more suitable worthy candidate is DMT. No question.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    As for what the article claims it is true that it is a worthy candidate, but a more suitable worthy candidate is DMT. No question.
    I've posted it having you in mind!

Last edited by Awani; 12-04-2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: fix bb code
    γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Sauton - Know Thyself

Blog Entries
    Does anybody know how to practically work with FUNGI in the lab? Obviously ethanol we treat as Mercury ect... What is the mercury of Fungi??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does anybody know how to practically work with FUNGI in the lab? Obviously ethanol we treat as Mercury ect... What is the mercury of Fungi??
    If you refer to the fungi of this thread the way to work with it is to EAT it, and loads of it. Then sit down in the dark and wait. Fungi IS mercury!

I personally don't see any point of tampering with them... they are just fine on their own.

Don't forget your own thread:
    Shroom Stone

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I second this.

Just eat them. No need to apply any sophistical processes or anything. Eat a couple grams, turn off your lights, relax, and get ready to learn!

I wonder if you could conserve dry mushies in a type of booze and then enjoy a special rum or whiskey after a few months. Though, no idea how many glasses would be required to go to the rainbow. Perhaps it's not a good idea, as i don't know how psilocybin and the other compounds in combination with alcohol would react in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    I wonder if you could conserve dry mushies in a type of booze and then enjoy a special rum or whiskey after a few months.
    Nature's best preservative, honey, works perfectly well for keeping, storing, preserving, and dosing dried mushrooms in my experience. I highly recommend this method of preservation & ingestion, especially if you plan on microdosing (which if you haven't given it a try already, is something I highly recommend trying a couple times...)

Thank you Schmuldvich, i will keep it definitely in mind.

+ Reply to Thread