Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Psilocybe Cubensis: A Worthy Candidate For The Philosopher’s Stone"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    (which if you haven't given it a try already, is something I highly recommend trying a couple times...)
    I can't help but to repeat my slogan: I'm into macrodosing.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I'm not saying... I'm just saying...

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I can't help but to repeat my slogan: I'm into macrodosing.
    Kinda similar to Terrence McKenna's point of view

Well, i think micro dosage can have it's benefit too. Maybe right before a business meeting with some eggheaded suits in order to lighten up the powerpoint presentation. Anyways, it is proven that the consumption of mushrooms does rewire the brain, connecting parts that normally were not connected, also a one time consumption can eliminate severe depressions for at least 6 months, however, i'm not sure how high the required dosage is.

Sources:

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full...69881116675512
    http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/this-is...agic-mushrooms

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    Well, i think micro dosage can have it's benefit too. Maybe right before a business meeting with some eggheaded suits in order to lighten up the powerpoint presentation.
    This is true, but if you need microdosing for such things then I suggest you quit that job. I would more be interested in scientists microdosing whilst working on problems. Here it can have could results, but just to increase mental capacity for every day life then such a person is just an addict no different than an alcoholic IMO. And with a MACROdose you might never need a dose ever again.

Sorry if I offend anyone, but microdosing is for pussies. LOL.

Thank god I'm not giving pp-presentations , but you are right. However if i would be the head of human resources, i'd rather invite the candidate to an Ayahuasca-session in order to form stable personalities for the company. Too many psychopaths in top-level management. Back to shrooms: Microdosing for scientists sounds interesting and promising, as well as therapeutic treatment for mental illnesses.

Mod Note: Spin-off continued here: The Psycho Path

----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-22-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

Once you've had Panaeolus cyanescens...you will never want to touch cubensis/mexicana/tampanensis again.

Growers tend to be the only ones who have them.
    They keep it for themselves, while providing psilocybe varieties to the consumers.

I recommend the Hawaiian variety of Panaeolus cyanescens. 4-6 times more potent than cubensis. Happier experience also.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 02-22-2017 at 08:19 AM.

@Dendritic Xylem: I read once or twice about this variety. What are the main differences by your experiences in comparison?
    Last edited by Andro; 02-22-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

Blog Entries
    Ever heard of psilohuasca? It is a combination of Psilocin containing mushrooms and a MAO inhibiting plant source.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-22-2017 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

I will check it out when i get home, i have no speakers here. Sounds like the total mangling of the right brain half, however, theoretically, it should result in a complete and entire brain synchronization.

+ Reply to Thread