Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: An Alchemical Dream

Blog Entries
    Another sequence of images involved two 'matters' in a vessel. One matter was relatively 'pure' in terms of 'code contamination' or 'corruption', and the other matter appeared to be acting like an 'eraser' (eraser of 'code'), to peel off the superfluous layers and leave behind only what cannot be erased (because it was never created). What's left behind after all 'created matter' is 'deleted', is the one matter of our stone. All there was left to 'happen' in this sequence was for the UN-created seed-matter to become fixed and perfected over a gentle fire, over the course of a few days only.
    Curious. Might it be a matter of forces? Juxtaposing this thread with the Alchemy in Magical Grimoires thread is interesting.

Putrefactive Force (code erasers) + Magnetic Fields (what's left behind after matter is deleted of "substance")
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 05-20-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    This seems to be the easy part and likely relates to the combining of the four Elements into a Quintessence. Fire ("lighting a fire") and Water ("waterfall"). That leaves Earth and Air. You are the Earth, and you are lighting the Fire by using the Air to ignite it.
    Based on the 'code erasers' concept, I imagine it would be more like deleting the elements and leaving the Quintessence behind? Except that the elements are holding the Quintessence in place?

Curious though.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Based on the 'code erasers' concept, I imagine it would be more like deleting the elements and leaving the Quintessence behind? Except that the elements are holding the Quintessence in place?

Curious though.
    Perhaps a little of both. The elements still need to be recombined before the erasing can begin.

Blog Entries
    When a Stone is at a the White regimen of fire, it is codeless. The code that is trapped is "the fire from above" so to speak.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Of course, the hard drive can be "a code - codeless"/nothing engraved on it, but still being a hard drive. Also, the hard drive is able to bear the "pure" code, when it is himself able to reach it (hacking the system) by a good magick word, Key, Mercury (wich is an eraser of code, and thus a dissolvant => Mercury).

A pure hard drive/tablet (not yet emerald) will be able to fix/retranscript the Original Code without screwing/deforming it.

Multiplication : It is not to make enter more code. Sulfur A.Mundi. It is to break it and to recombine it with the hard drive and mercury in order to make it more engraved in the matter. It is a question of "how deep" is engraved the code here.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

I was just writing a reply when Salazius posted his along the same lines, but here it is as was written ...

As we are talking here of data, I would like to use the computer as a simile.

To handle data and store it there has to be a medium for it. In the case of the computer we use transistors and connecting wires or tracks. If we are to go down the road of everything being data then one has to wonder what the medium for the movement and storage of this data may be.

For “UN-created seed-matter to become fixed and perfected” in this analogy the “UN-created” would be empty (RAM/ROM) memory and the “fixed and perfected” would be occupied memory.

To make any use of this stored memory one would need something to interpret it, such as a CPU combined with outputs and user interface devices.

One could argue that we have all these things; a brain as a CPU, a central nervous system for the transportation of the data, and many user interface devices as in the senses. We understand all these things, but what we don’t see or understand is what connects us to the data, what is the medium for this and where all this data is stored.

I believe that when we understand all the above, if it is possible to understand, then we may be able to make use of empty RAM/ROM and create new input to that which we perceive as the universe. I believe we already do create new input as a natural function of our everyday lives, now we just need to know what the medium is.

Perhaps the medium is every living thing, but what are the connections/tracks?

Edit: We may be the RAM, books and other type of media may be the ROM in which case ancient texts and monuments may be a message from the past; a hint of what is.

Here is another one...maybe all we see evolved from energy and there never was a creator, it just happened...like a fractal view of evolution.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 05-21-2016 at 09:40 AM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Everywhere we look there is spin, be it in the quantum world, the micro or the macro world.

Could this be something we need to understand?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Mind likes to complicate things because it gives it the illusion of purpose on the cyclical/dead-end 'Path of Attainment'.

Perception without the senses, understanding without the mind.

The beauty of the imagery I've 'seen' is that it implies a simple reaction, dare I say chemical, in which code annihilates code, and all that's left behind is only the code-less/UN-created.

Code burns Code. Yet, something 'real' is left, after all matter/code/illusion has fled.

Now it can be seen see how all nature renews and resurrects itself, just enough to perpetuate the cycles, but not enough to stop time.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 05-22-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Andro, are you talking of the path where we take a vessel into which we must add nothing and from which we must remove nothing. That path takes a couple of days as I am aware of but Ars Brevis IMO can be completed in couple of hours tops

Nicolas LeFevre ~ Secret of Secrets

Table VII: The Time~ By the long first humid but finally dry way, seven months are sufficient for the Artist, but for the quick dry way, five hours are enough.

The humid and dry way is but One Way, which by diligence or negligence of the operator, may be abbreviated or prolonged.
    Anonymous ~ Untitled Ms

Accordingly there is now, besides the work of three years, a work of three months, three weeks, three days, and, surpassing all of these, three hours. Mary the Prophetess was trained in this last work; a philosopher of keen intellect, or a well-trained artisan, will be able to investigate what she has learned from her discussions with the Philosopher Aros. In addition, there are other works, called the work of one natural day, one month, one year, and nine months. Anyone who does not know the distinctions among these and other such things lays claim to this saying: "He should take his hand off the reins." And though all these aforesaid works are to be understood only by the time of operation from first to last, nevertheless it can happen that other works are mixed in with them, and then both operations, antecedent and consequent, are included in the timespan listed above. But since the purpose here has been merely to give you a casual warning about these matters, there is no need to dwell on them further...
    Fulcanelli says that this work requires a flick of the wrist operation.

From what I can gather from your dreams and things that you have presented related to this (dreams, panic attack etc) you were talking of the dry way and not Ars Brevis IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Andro, are you talking of the path where we take a vessel into which we must add nothing and from which we must remove nothing. That path takes a couple of days as I am aware of but Ars Brevis IMO can be completed in couple of hours tops.

From what I can gather from your dreams and things that you have presented related to this (dreams, panic attack etc) you were talking of the dry way and not Ars Brevis IMO.
    No, I am not talking of the classical 'Dry Way'/'Via Sicca' (which according to authors you mentioned is similar to the Wet Way). The Dry Way (according to some authors) is not a short way.

I am talking of 'Ars Brevis' in the sense of quick/short/fast (brevity).

The 'voice' that communicated to me said 3 days. If I ever hear 3 hours, I'll say it here.

I also want to add that this is not something taken particularly from books, but a more direct/personal communication.

I have named the thread 'Ars Brevis' mostly for the sake of convenience, as this name was not included in the communications and dreams.

+ Reply to Thread