Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: An Alchemical Dream

Andro,

What made me suspicious that the path must be 'Dry Path' because you saw wars in one of your dreams. At a certain stage, you said we must apply gentle fire, we know that in Dry Path a certain 'Fire' is increased linearly till the vessel explodes.

If it is not dry path then I guess

From Spiritus Mundi thread

Rhoend
    You can whiten the stone on a day like Mary the Jewess says. The red phase takes three days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    If it is not dry path then I guess

From Spiritus Mundi thread

Rhoend
    You can whiten the stone on a day like Mary the Jewess says. The red phase takes three days.
    The above mentioned experiment (or speculation) is after allegedly manifesting Spirit over a relatively longer period of time.

What I am talking about is illusions/lies annihilating each other until only the truth remains. This can also explain the dream of war. If we want to 'explain'.

The reaction can even be a simple 'chemical' one, because common 'chemical' matters are also illusions of Code-Land.

Rhoend also mentioned of a quick path

Androgynus:
    If you mean getting larger quantities of pure SM within hours, directly from Space, in an empty vacuumed flask with no magnet material inside, then you're way ahead of me
    That's great & I'm happy for you!
    But if one or more parameters are different in your practice, we can talk about it...
    Rhoend : Yes, it is possible. Using the four elements. And a special flask of special material.
    If you are coming back to chemical reactions and you are sure that it is chemical matters then we are into Ars Brevis which lasts a couple of hours since it involves knowledge of vulgar chemicals and their nature.

Blog Entries
    This is from the website of an amazing Italian lady with whom I had the privilege to conduct some private email exchanges in the past.

The FAQs section on her site, after dealing with the 'Wet Way' and the 'Dry Way', adds the question: "Is there a third way?"

And the reply is:

"Yes, but only by means of special tools. No pelicans, distillation apparatus or crucibles. Probably the most ancient and secret among alchemical ways, the third way mainly involves fields of physical forces, which are unknown to the most orthodox ways. This way has much in common with the so called Ars Brevis, or brief art, although cannot be considered a synonym."
    Last edited by Andro; 06-05-2016 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Direct link inserted.

It seems we are using the same term for different paths and regimens and hence a mixup has occured IMO, my bad.

What I am talking about is

Dwellings
    Happy Unhappiness

Apart from these reasons --- which are necessarily abstract because they are veiled in the form of a stone with a concise image --- there is another one, practical, which comes to uphold and conform in the practical domain the esoteric affiliation of the first ones. We shall state it by saying that whosoever being ignorant of the flick of the wrist of the operation yet takes the risk to undertake it, must fear everything from the fire; that person is in real danger and can hardly escape the consequences of a thoughtless and reckless action. Why then, one could say to us, not to provide this means? We will answer this by saying that to reveal an experiment of this sort would be to give the secret of the short way and that we have not received from God nor from our brothers the authorization to uncover such a mystery. It is already much that, prompted by our solicitude and charity, we warned the beginner whose lucky star leads to the threshold of the cave, that he should be on his guard and redouble his prudence. A similar warning is rarely encountered in the books, and quite succinct as to what concerns the Ars Brevis, but which the Adept of Dampierre knew as perfectly as Ripley, Basil Valentine, Philalethes, Albertus Magnus, Huginus a Barma, Cyliani, or Naxagoras.
    As for what you have quoted from FAQ, it reminds of Axis Mundi pics that you have posted elsewhere. I hope that is what you are hinting at, please correct me if this is not the case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    One image that stood out was me lighting a fire by a waterfall. It was a recurring image and I am yet to make sense of it.
    Could this be symbolic for refluxing?

Not too long ago I had a series of communications, some in dreams and some in an altered 'waking' state, about which I wrote HERE.

The likely most significant one involved an audible voice in my head, saying that "the stone can be had in 3 days".

To continue this line, during the days that followed I had quite a lot of imagery and 'waves of inspiration' regarding this subject.

One image that stood out was me lighting a fire by a waterfall. It was a recurring image and I am yet to make sense of it.

Older thoughts reappeared in my mind, concerning the fact that all that we perceive as 'matter' is actually 'virtual code', wrapped around the one and only 'real' matter, which is code-less and UN-created, and therefore not subject to the laws and cycles of this reality in the way that 'common matter' is.

Another sequence of images involved two 'matters' in a vessel. One matter was relatively 'pure' in terms of 'code contamination' or 'corruption', and the other matter appeared to be acting like an 'eraser' (eraser of 'code'), to peel off the superfluous layers and leave behind only what cannot be erased (because it was never created). What's left behind after all 'created matter' is 'deleted', is the one matter of our stone. All there was left to 'happen' in this sequence was for the UN-created seed-matter to become fixed and perfected over a gentle fire, over the course of a few days only.

I can't say what the two matters are, I can only assume there is a possible variety that meets the requirements.

It's been intense for me, I'll keep asking for guidance in the same way I did before receiving the aforementioned dream sequence(s).

It felt (to me) like a great operating principle finally came together in my mind. I have no idea yet where this may lead.

Just wanted to share.
    Hi, Andro...
    It could be possible that water and fire in the dream are related to each other and indicate a water / fire as a substance to use or obtain? Perhaps the lack of air element suggests the need for vacuum, and the absence of the earth element , an aspect of the an immaterial operation, something that does not leave behind Tierra damnata.
    I dont know... these are reflections "out of the box", but maybe they can push some inner cord to suggest any idea of the meaning of your dream.
    Last edited by pierre; 06-19-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hi, Andro...
    It could be possible that water and fire in the dream are related to each other and indicate a water / fire as a substance to use or obtain?
    Maybe this has something to do with igniting the 'secret fire' directly, rather than extracting SM first, or manifesting a virgin earth?

If so, the 'waterfall' might be keeping it from lighting properly, or the fuel for the fire, or both.

Just my thoughts
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-19-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    If anything, I can personally better relate to Pierre's interpretation, especially this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    something that does not leave behind Tierra Damnata.
    Many 'time' consuming cycles/rectifications/'eagles'/etc are required to get rid of multiple layers of 'Tierra Damnata' (in some lineages of the 'longer' paths), but in this case, this would no longer be a issue.

Older thoughts reappeared in my mind, concerning the fact that all that we perceive as 'matter' is actually 'virtual code', wrapped around the one and only 'real' matter, which is code-less and UN-created, and therefore not subject to the laws and cycles of this reality in the way that 'common matter' is.

Another sequence of images involved two 'matters' in a vessel. One matter was relatively 'pure' in terms of 'code contamination' or 'corruption', and the other matter appeared to be acting like an 'eraser' (eraser of 'code'), to peel off the superfluous layers and leave behind only what cannot be erased (because it was never created). What's left behind after all 'created matter' is 'deleted', is the one matter of our stone. All there was left to 'happen' in this sequence was for the UN-created seed-matter to become fixed and perfected over a gentle fire, over the course of a few days only.

I can't say what the two matters are, I can only assume there is a possible variety that meets the requirements.
    At the risk of stating the obvious: This is a describtion of reducing the starting matter to its 'first matter' (prima materia, proton hyle) by the action of the Philosophical Mercury.

+ Reply to Thread