Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Blog Entries

Flat Earth

Recently did an interview with the President of the Flat Earth Society for the podcast. This as well as discussing Flat Earth in other parts of the Internet, looking at the proof/debunking etc... has led me to the conclusion that Flat Earth Theory is: a very nice theory and that is it

All the "proof" that Flat Earthers have of why the Earth is flat lack one thing: a basic understanding of math, science, size and gravity (to name a few).

I am all for questioning reality and try and see it from different angles, but never has a Flat Earth "proof" felt stronger than a Flat Earth Debunked "proof".

So from my point of view the Earth is a globe.

The "triangle evidence" in the above video is the best one IMO.

Last edited by Awani; 05-22-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

The actual truth behind "Flat Earth"

NASA Flat Earth DBA Strategy http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1810

Another nice NASA thread http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1424

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    The actual truth behind "Flat Earth"
    ...is that it is in fact a globe. LOL!

NASA/satanic/illuminati "proof" is not enough to prove it is flat IMO. The only proof you need is simple science.

The flat earth people might as well say Earth is a triangle. At least then it would fit more with the Illumianti logo.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Dev, I recommend you go through the Apollo section of cluesforum , I guarantee that you are going to have a lot of fun. I never thought along satanic lines though

Blog Entries
    Conspiracies bore me too much. Most of the time they are inaccurate. And the rest of the time they are just coincidences. Out of perhaps 100 conspiracies there is only 1 conspiracy... and that 1 is usually something to do with trying to cover up some money or war plan, which is not really a conspiracy but just the normal way politicians do business. No surprise there.

Conspiracies bore me too much. Most of the time they are inaccurate. And the rest of the time they are just coincidences.
    sounds almost like a conspiracy to me ^^.I donīt know which conspiracy theories you entertain or what is your definition of a conspiracy theory but in my experience it has been almost the complete opposite, almost all conspiracies I entertained turned out to be "true" even those I did not personally believe in..politics without conspiracies is not possible
    maybe we are just looking at different material or maybe you have some kind of bias,maybe I have a bias myself but
    which is not really a conspiracy but just the normal way politicians do business. No surprise there.
    than,imo, it is a conspiracy plain and simple.just because it has become daily routine does not make it less of a conspiracy...I could literally name you a hundred conspiracies who have turned out to be true just in the last 5 years in politics alone not even talking about history fraud,science fraud,withholding of inventions and energy,poisoning of food and soil etc etc.

Blog Entries
    Sure but it is boring and irrelevant. IMO.

People want to waste hours a day chasing conspiracies. Why don't they spend hours a day tracking down every normal asshole in the town they live instead?

It's easier to put some dickhead neighbor in place and teach him some manners, than try and get Obama & CO to change their ways.

I know what conspiracy means, but to me a conspiracy is "secret". To me 9/11, and the USA war machine plans and the Taxation Scam and such things are neither secret nor illogical. They are crystal clear. Not really a conspiracy. A conspiracy would be more like: did the record industry cover up and help Courtney Love kill Kurt Cobain? Could be? Maybe not? Impossible to know.

But World Bank, Federal Reserve, Taxation, Bush Family etc... that is nothing "secret"... at least not to someone that can add 1+1.

I'm rambling... like those conspiracy nuts.

Last edited by Awani; 05-24-2016 at 06:34 PM.

I 100% agree with you on that ^^, it truely is a dualistic mindgame, a distraction from the fact that unveiling conspiracies does not change anything if people do not change as a whole.

Blog Entries
    Yes. Some Flat Earth dude I talked to said it was liberating to know the Earth was flat. Which is fine for him. The Elite is trying to cover up the fact that the Earth is flat. Why? I have not heard a more pointless and meaningless thing to do.

If I was the CEO of Illuminati Worldwide I certainly would rather want people to entertain such nonsense rather than considering the fact that daily the government is shoving its invisible cock up their asses and extracting - with threat of force and violence and death - a large % of everything they make... because if they don't people will loose their minds and chaos and cannibalism will rule the streets.

LOL!

A mind set free is Anarchy to the so-called Elite. That is chaos in their eyes. But order in the eyes of the mind set free.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    If I was the CEO of Illuminati Worldwide I certainly would rather want people to entertain such nonsense rather than considering the fact that daily the government is shoving its invisible cock up their asses and extracting - with threat of force and violence and death - a large % of everything they make... because if they don't people will loose their minds and chaos and cannibalism will rule the streets.
    LOL... I actually knew a lady who was close to being the CEO of *Illuminati Worldwide* (LOL... I still laugh at the fact that we still talk about the Illuminati as a *right-wing* and *authoritarian* organization, when they were the opposite); the owner of one of the top 10 biggest private banks in the world.

Having a bank that exists in maybe 100 different countries made her travel a lot by plane.

She was 100% convinced that the Earth was flat... and talked with me about it several times; mostly trying to show me why I was an ignorant (I don't think she believed in a *conspiracy* of *round earthers*... she mostly considered that everyone was ignorant and wanted to open the eyes of other persons).

My biggest question was: "How the hell she manages to run a worldwide company, a bank, believing that the Earth is flat?????".

+ Reply to Thread