Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Flat Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Psyop & fish-eye lenses. LOL.
    If it's a gopro, which is what most people use, then the wide-angle (fish eye) effect is standard. A quick google search reveals many threads asking how to remove the fish eye effect.

The "passenger" even goes out of his way to say that he "sees the curvature" and that "it's not an optical illusion".
    That passenger is Canadian Josh Cartu. He's a high school dropout that races ferraris. I doubt he's a secret agent...
    https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/h...race-ferraris/

Mentioning the curvature is normal, because few ever get to see it. It's the main visual difference between flying near space vs just regular high altitude. The optical illusion comment also makes sense when you consider that the wide angle camera he's using does create some curve illusion. He also might be making a subtle shout out to flat earthers. The theory has gotten much attention over the last decade. I think most first-world people at least know of its existence by now.

Also, the civilian flight service is legit. Anthony Bourdain did it...
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2r45sl
    Although it wasn't the near space flight, my point is that this is a real company doing real flights with real civilians. So this legitimate company has one single hoax flight among a dozen legitimate ones...simply for perpetuating the round earth psy-op, and the FSB recruits an uneducated racer to go along with the hoax? Seems pretty far-fetched to me.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 06-08-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Seems pretty far-fetched to me.
    I agree. There is no motive... what is the motive?

The only motive I have heard is based in some sort of "negative"/"enslavement" mentality.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Most (non-crazy) arguments for both "camps" have numerous valid points.

None of those points (so far) have been sufficient to convince me, one way or the other.

People with vested interests are able go to incredible lengths do maintain/expose a perceived "lie", just as they can go to great extremes to hide (or reveal) what they perceive as "truth".

I'd rather wait until I myself (or someone I genuinely trust) take such a trip

I'd rather wait until I myself (or someone I genuinely trust) take such a trip
    There's also a company that's been doing commercial work but is planning balloon trips for civilians in the future.
    https://worldview.space/about/#overview

With technology advancing like it is, it'll be hard for the elite to keep us away from Space. Things should be interesting in 50 years.

But then again, 50 years ago people were saying we would all have flying cars today.
    Yet here we are, still burning fossil fuels and waiting for battery advancements.

Whether the Earth is flat or round, I'm pretty sure the PTB want to keep us on it so they can keep harvesting our energy output. Matrix style.

Blog Entries
    Whether the Earth is flat or round, I'm pretty sure the PTB want to keep us on it so they can keep harvesting our energy output. Matrix style.
    This sits well with something you wrote in the past, that anti-gravity tech is even more suppressed than "free" energy.

Care to comment on that?

Thanks.

With technology advancing like it is, it'll be hard for the elite to keep us away from Space. Things should be interesting in 50 years.
    Do you think there is something awaiting people in the space?

Various teachings say that planets are body of sentient beings, and I saw many things which approve this. I think that when mankind will start exploring (or rather consuming) consuming other planets (physical bodies of godlike beings) and draining them from resources, it will lead to extremely horrible consequences. I see a lot of notions of that with companies like that of Musk and such, and they worry me.

This sits well with something you wrote in the past, that anti-gravity tech is even more suppressed than "free" energy.
    When I was 12 I saw a very bright white plasma in the sky at night. It looked like Venus except 10x bigger. It took off from a stand still at a speed which would have destroyed any occupants. I thought I may have hallucinated, until years later when youtube was created and people started posting videos of the same thing. Some quick research yielded two possibilities. The first was atmospheric phenomenon like sprites and ball lightning. The second was space craft which use some type of electromagnetodynamic fields that provide seemingly reactionless propulsion while also reducing the effect of inertia on matter within the field. After much research, and speaking with other witnesses, I settled with the space craft theory.

I'm not 100% sure if they are piloted by aliens, humans, robots, or any combo of those. But it seems that some type of intelligence is up there living the Star Trek life while we are stuck on Earth with ridiculously inferior technology. Considering how violent and irrational our species can be, it's understandable why there would be a concerted effort to keep the masses grounded.

So I assume that we are kept in place in a system which facilitates the harvesting of production/work/energy by those at the top of the pyramid, so they can live the good life and support the development of a private elite Space infrastructure. But "they" can only hold us back for so long as technology advances. Infrared cameras are helping quite a lot.

The Chilean govt released a very good video of these craft early last year...

11 months later the U.S. govt released two official videos of these impressive craft and a third video in March...

They also seem to be getting a little more open about energy tech this year, particularly compact fusion reactors...

https://lockheedmartin.com/en-us/pro...ct-fusion.html

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...reactor-emerge

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Do you think there is something awaiting people in the space?

Various teachings say that planets are body of sentient beings, and I saw many things which approve this. I think that when mankind will start exploring (or rather consuming) consuming other planets (physical bodies of godlike beings) and draining them from resources, it will lead to extremely horrible consequences. I see a lot of notions of that with companies like that of Musk and such, and they worry me.
    I think that if there are other intelligent beings in the Universe, then we could potentially learn much from them. I don't think we are the only intelligent beings out there. It's akin to geocentricism imo. The consumption aspect is definitely a concern. But I think if populations are kept limited and advanced permaculture/recycling technologies are fully utilized along with healthy spiritual practices, then there would be minimal negative consequences. Maybe we could even use technology to help enliven dying planets.

But yeah, I'd put my money on the corporate industrial Muskocalypse happening before the Universal enlightenment of humanity.

+ Reply to Thread