Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth & Alternative Space Models

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    LOL! Talk about self-defeating!

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I have since that quote (written in 2016) updated my opinion to what you see below (and some view this as even more crackpot than Flat Earth, but I stand by it):

What do you mean? In a metaphisical way...i believe this statement would be valid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    What do you mean? In a metaphisical way...
    Metaphysics and Ontology = only game in town

The rest are moot.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Logistical note: Continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Science is first and for most, a lie.
    Are you a flat-earther by any chance? Did we land on the moon?

----------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:31 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

Blog Entries
    We most certainly did not land on the moon. And anyone of sound mind that actually bothers to look at the evidence will clearly deduse the same.

NASA themselves CLEARLY admit to

A) not being able to pass through the radiation belt that prevents us from reaching the moon
    B) not being able to reach the moon
    C) then goes, oh shit, did we just say that? And comes back with another interview and says ',we do not have the technology to go to the moon right now because of the radiation belt, but we used to, we just accidently destroyed that technology and it's difficult to re-invent it. (Their words!)

And while I hold deep scepticism towards the flat earth theory, the evidence is piling up more and more in sway of a flat earth. There is NO imperial evidence that I have seen of a spherical earth, other than that which has been given to us from "the authorities", additional, I have seen REAL imperial evidence to suggest that the earth is indeed flat, perhaps not enough for me to make a 100% claim such as the moon landing, but certainly enough to get me thinking deeper about the topic.

The world you've been fed is a lie. Sorry. But bad luck. What did you expect a monetary system to attract into positions of power? Humanitarians? Afraid not. You've got sinister people for leaders and it's the result of a chosen ignorance. Which is probably, if there is a God, the reason He's predicted to wipe out most of the human race, because they really have become a terrible species. Dispite the good that is inside them, they have consistently chosen selfish means to selfish ends, and this is the result. A society so ignorant that they believe anything they are fed to believe, with NASA sitting on a budget of 50million dollars US, PER DAY!!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    You are clearly of sound mind and body.

I'm tapping out. Fini.

Blog Entries
    Sigh......... Allow me to enlighten you my friend:

Where they admit that the furthest they can go is earths "orbit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cBrnIyeEwI
    Where they admit that they do NOT have the technology to get to the moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y

Now, in many places on the forum i openly admit to not owning the most stable of mind-states, but if you can't see whats going on here, then id prefer my bipolar brain over a confuzzled and ignorant perspective any day my friend.

Also this guy also rocks. literally: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnl...Fx0lkchpmZy0Lw

PS: lets remember that there are also another 15 - 20 OBVIOUS reasons that they didnt go AND, i have one other great video that is a must see, of all the apollo 11 guys getting interviewed and asked to place their hand on the bible and swear they went to the moon and ALL of them (separate interviews) break down and loose their shit and end up assaulting the interviewer. brilliant footage. truly.

I repeat... 100% FAKE
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Found this quote:

"According to the Teaching of the Ancients, Space came into being through the appearance of the Earth Disc in the middle of the hollow World Globe, being separated into an upper and lower arch. They called the upper space the Ether or Uranos (Heaven), and the lower space the Underworld or the Tartarus. That is in accordance with the three World Teachings of the Hermetics and also with the christian Mystics."
    - Johannes Helmond | Alchemy Unveiled
    What's interesting is the presentation of a model that includes both a disc AND a globe

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Johannes Helmond | Alchemy Unveiled
    I can also recommend reading that book.

Some claim that the author is the same guy who wrote "Von wahrer Alchemie" under the pseudonym Archarion. The latter has also been translated, though I'm not sure whether in english too. There is at least an italian version. Inside there is also a transcription of the highly esteemed Thesaurus Thesaurorum (MS Vienna version).

+ Reply to Thread