Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Blog Entries
    I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle.”
    Thanks Shaq, now I am convinced. LOL.

I think he does more damage than good to the "cause", at least I would think that if I was a Flat Earther.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Yeah, definitely doesn't help with the credibility of the theory.

But I thought this development was entertaining, even if I don't believe the stuff.

Although, if an alien picks me up in a ufo to show me a flat earth....
    I probably wouldn't be nearly as surprised as most people. That's not saying much though.

Blog Entries
    Yeah yeah yeah Elon Musk is in bed with NASA, and on board with the major conspiracy... whatever...

Regardless I don't think Musk is. Rather he is a "mover"... and the Earth is a globe.

Soon we can all go up and see for ourselves. Thanks Elon.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Elon trying to be funny and not succeeding.
    Are you a flat earther Andro ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Are you a flat earther Andro?
    I can only rely on my own out-of body observations. Not sure about "flat" - but a globe (as per NASA) it ain't

What I saw is a much more complex structure that cannot be simplified into "Globe vs Flat".

Blog Entries
    What I saw is a much more complex structure that cannot be simplified into "Globe vs Flat"
    care to elaborate ?. I dont astral travel to many parasites i think they're called for me at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What I saw is a much more complex structure that cannot be simplified into "Globe vs Flat".
    Theory based on guess work since I have not a direct experience of the kind of astral travel you do: As you have mentioned before you cannot, per se, astral travel to my room and document in great detail exactly how it looks and what is in it... because the astral travel is not a "ghost body" floating around in "reality". Rather it is a sort of interdimensional vibrational liminal journey, where you can see "more" than simply "what is". So... when you see the Earth in an out of body journey, you are not seeing the Earth "as is" in the physical realm... rather an astral vibrational version of it. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Theory based on guess work since I have not a direct experience of the kind of astral travel you do: As you have mentioned before you cannot, per se, astral travel to my room and document in great detail exactly how it looks and what is in it... because the astral travel is not a "ghost body" floating around in "reality". Rather it is a sort of interdimensional vibrational liminal journey, where you can see "more" than simply "what is". So... when you see the Earth in an out of body journey, you are not seeing the Earth "as is" in the physical realm... rather an astral vibrational version of it. Thoughts?
    Wonderful question!

I, too, wonder the exact same thing (but would care less about the shape of the Earth) about astral projection and understand where you are coming from.

Andro, care to chime in?

+ Reply to Thread