Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I still laugh at the fact that we still talk about the Illuminati as a *right-wing* and *authoritarian* organization, when they were the opposite...
    The left was Bavarian Illuminati, the right is the Illuminati. But I prefer to call them Babies in Suits.

"How the hell she manages to run a worldwide company, a bank, believing that the Earth is flat?????"

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

The Elite is trying to cover up the fact that the Earth is flat. Why? I have not heard a more pointless and meaningless thing to do.
    actually, imo, it is not so pointless but quite genius if one is to entertain certain perspectives.it is believed that the reason for covering up the nature of a flat earth is to hide god.think about it.this is not about flat vs round but geocentric vs heliocentric.if the world revolves around the sun than we are just one planet in billions nothing more than chance,the epitomy of insignificance .but if the world is geocentric and the entire universe literally revolves around the earth than there can be made no claim for human life to be insignificant.humans would not be an accident but the absolute supreme(in this dimension)...try telling a supreme being to work 24/7 for paper and a ass whooping ^^.
    further if the world is heliocentric than there can be aliens,abductions,secret technologies,space colonies etc but if the world is geocentric than all the supernatural pretty much comes down to demons,angels,spirits and elementals.people would believe in god and heaven(in the shape of their choosing) and would think twice about killing and deceiving each other.
    a heliocentric worldview can not accept a flat earth because it would mean the other planets had to be flat as well, all the while circling around the sun..which goes against the laws of physics we are taught.

actually if you dive deep into the subject you will,imo, come across more evidence and more sound logic for a flat earth than a round one and I am not a believer in any way but there are things which canīt be explained...like the curviture of the earth and why it is none existent or really sick shit which is just not known mainstream...like for instance dozens of videos showing more than one sun in the sky , eve some showing the moon as well for idiots who want to claim it is the moon reflecting in broad daylight and brighter than the "original" sun.this vid is jst one of them
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv_nmqv91M

fun fact, many believe this planet has 4 suns as shown in starwars and also many believe that the elite is hiding land on this planet...that the antartic ice belt is not the end but a secret passage as documented in dozens of credible accounts,admiral bird or byrd just to name one(who also happens to be the most outstanding soldier of americas modern times,youngest admiral of all times and said to be indiana jones on steroids^^)...and which land are they supposedly hiding..ever heard the terms shambala or agartha?

fun fact nr 2. this land and truth was also known by J.R. Tolkien the author of lord of the rings.lord of the rings is believed to be more truth than fiction
    and middle earth as mordoor are believed to be what is today called germany.sounds crazy but tolkien gave hints so obvious that everyone who looks just a little closer will find the truth and this is not (just) my opinion...like middle earth meaning literally the middle of the earth as in secret lands inside of the earth and mordoor literally means rom(reversed) door or the door/gate to rome which is the german alps.

I donīt know if the earth is flat or not but I do know that on this planet their are wonders and miracles beyond our believe
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 05-25-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    All you wrote are interesting things to consider. From a Sci-Fi perspective. But any wonders and alternative realities occur IMO on an inter-dimensional level.

As for the curvature which I heard and read a lot about let me just say that this is simply wrong. Size matters.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

As for the curvature which I heard and read a lot about let me just say that this is simply wrong. Size matters.
    donīt want to argue with you we have different opinions relating to this,I just simply wonder how you can be absolute on this subject or anything because being absolute as in "this is simply wrong" is not something I would expect from a person as intelligent as you are,which is why I was talking about having a bias before...

please show me what you read or heard and how size relates to this(as in you can not transfer conclusions from a miniature earth model to the whole globus) because to me this makes no sense.its the simplest math,imo.

look up the curvature of the earth anywhere and you will find something along the lines of 8 inches per mile,everything else would be against our current natural laws (if the earth is not flat or much much much bigger than it is supposed to be)

this simply means that in 10 miles distance each object should be 80 inches below the horizon which is about 2 meters which would already mean that a person could not be able to see an object in that distance if the object and observer are on the same height....how come there are hundreds of videos with distances of over 100 miles where you can still see buildings,ships etc on the other side?also videos done on the ocean(therefor absolute flat line between observer and object) this should be impossible.

if I am wrong or biased I would really like to know but your answer makes no sense for me so I would appreciate if you care to elaborate a bit more....

also ps: why use derogative terms like calling it sci-fi when this of all places is a alchemy forum and thereby everything relating to spiritual alchemy is not more or less sci-fi than this topic.it simply means you(and I) have not experienced it ourselves but thousands of others have

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    donīt want to argue...
    I am not arguing. And you are right. Nothing is absolute.

However the reason it looks flat is because of the size. Anyone who has been on the ocean and seen something tall in the distance can easily spot the curve as the bottom part of the object is below the horizon. I read somewhere that if the Earth was sized down to a normal house Mount Everest would rise only a few centimeters of the floor. So of course it appears flat.

Flat Earth is just as likely to be correct as my new theory called Triangel Earth.

This is a fun site: Earth Curvature Calculator

why use derogative terms like calling it sci-fi
    I think you projected your own view on the term Sci-Fi, which I personally hold in high regard.

However (again) everything you wrote was fun and interesting and would be good information for a Sci-Fi book/story. But I wouldn't use it for anything else.

I don't have a problem one day going into space and discover I was wrong. But I can be wrong about Santa Clause at the North Pole as well.

further if the world is heliocentric than there can be aliens,abductions,secret technologies,space colonies etc but if the world is geocentric than all the supernatural pretty much comes down to demons,angels,spirits and elementals.people would believe in god and heaven(in the shape of their choosing) and would think twice about killing and deceiving each other.
    It has been like that in the past. So there wouldn't be much difference. The real mystery is between the code. Interdimensional or outside of normal reality.

Last edited by Awani; 05-25-2016 at 09:49 AM.

JinRaTensei In a "flat-earth" theory how would one explain satellites orbiting the globe showing pictures of know geographical areas continuously with no end?

When pictures were taken of Earth from the moon why did it not depict the whole layout of the world in all its glory.

Why does all the mathematics for a rotating globe in relation to all that is around us work.

Why do ships sailing away always disappear over the horizon?

There are many more questions like this, but as it is not something I have put my mind to perhaps mine are a bit weak.

How thick is this flat earth?

What is on each side of this flat earth?

What happens when I come to an edge of this flat earth?

The list goes on...

Ghislain

the code seems to be the forum hot theme in the moment ^^,seems very interesting and abstract.
    I am not saying the earth is flat just that it is not how we are told..triangular like you mention for that matter has equal validity for myself at this point.

when I want to get a basic grip on things I break them down to its simplest postulate.for instance 1+1=5 is not possible according to our current beliefs and dogmas about math.also seeing something 50 or 100 miles away which should be about 1km below the horizon is also not possible according to our current beliefs and dogmas.taken as a given that observer and object are on the same altitude like in water(which seeks equilibrium and is always flat) there can only be 2 reasons for this postulate to occur.1) the earth is flat no matter if rectangular,triangular or a giant dildo in shape or 2) the earth is a ball with a diameter over 10 times larger than science beliefs it to be.
    I donīt know if the bottom part of objects on the ocean is below the horizon as you mention but it does not matter in making the before mentioned postulate impossible according to science.that is all I know and it is enough to know our globe model is wrong but not enough to know what it truly is.

as with the video I posted about multiple suns posted in the sky I personally do not label it as sci-fi but as observation.calling it sci-fi is judging it no matter how positive one is toward sci-fi,imo.the question,for me, is merely if all the videos,pictures and different sources across the world from all walks of life are all expert photoshop wizards who have conspired to hoax the public for whatever reason or if what I see and everyone else who wishes to look at it scientifically can see also.that these videos show something which is impossible according to the current worldview

Blog Entries
    It's hard not to say Sci-Fi when you included both these things in your original post:

many believe this planet has 4 suns as shown in starwars and also many believe
    this land and truth was also known by J.R. Tolkien the author of lord of the rings
    One guy said that water, which he inspected in a bowl should act the same as water in the ocean. And in his bowl the water is flat. True science at work.

Just for fun I googled Secret Alien Base in the Himalayas. I just made it up. I have never heard of such a thing. Apparently there is one!!! :-0 The human imagination is much larger - and greater - than what actually occurs in "reality".

The Mystery and the Divine and the Magic doesn't need any conspiracy scheme.

Code = just another way of talking about the "DNA" of this Virtual Reality we call "Life on Earth".

Last edited by Awani; 05-25-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Why does all the mathematics for a rotating globe in relation to all that is around us work.
    One proof the Flat Earth folks have is: if the Earth is spinning why don't we feel it moving.

My question: why doesn't an ant know that I am wearing Hugo Boss perfume when I am standing next to it?

There are many phenomena that can explain seeing vessels at greater distances than one would expect due to the horizon effect.

have a look HERE.

The two sun thing can be scientifically explained too due to refraction...why were these events not reported by the many observatories around the world?

When we see a massive sunset on the horizon are we to believe the sun just happened to come much closer for that moment in time?

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread