Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

There is so much out there that perhaps there is some truth hidden among the garbage.

Ghislain

Ghislain

funny thing just thrown in here if the conversation has moved to the antarctic/poles.

Hitler founded a "second" germany in the antarctic called "Neu Schwabenland" not only is this very well documented but what many donīt know is that to this day the german identification card/ passport is not bound to the laws and area of Germany but of "Neu Schwabenland" inofficially most germans today are not citizens of Germany but of some place in the antarctic.this is done to fool the german people into believing that they have rights and that the "Besatzungsstatut" (contract of the allies at the end of WW2 for the reparations and rules Germany has to obey in the future) has ended when in fact the opposite is true.

this is also the reason why the USA and all other countries leaders are hot for Germany.Because Germany is the only country in the world where its citizens have no rights,no constitution and can be treated like cattle.

Ghislain seen your post yesterday and will respond to it later,feeling that I have not yet thought about some things you mention enough to reply without being dissatisfied myself ^^

Blog Entries
    Can you suggest any documentation/references about all this?

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    Hitler founded a "second" Germany in the antarctic called "Neu Schwabenland" not only is this very well documented but what many donīt know is that to this day the German identification card/ passport is not bound to the laws and area of Germany but of "Neu Schwabenland" unofficially most Germans today are not citizens of Germany but of some place in the antarctic. This is done to fool the germane people into believing that they have rights and that the "Besatzungsstatut" (contract of the allies at the end of WW2 for the reparations and rules Germany has to obey in the future) has ended when in fact the opposite is true.

this is also the reason why the USA and all other countries leaders are hot for Germany.Because Germany is the only country in the world where its citizens have no rights,no constitution and can be treated like cattle.

not of the top of my head because there are so many I have watched but I will look for a good one in the course of today! but just by typing "Neuschwabenland" into youtube you will find a trail which should lead you to what you want to know,but I assume you are a German,too? because this being a "german topic" there are many researchers who have published there findings in the german language.
    also if you look up RuStaG or general the laws before 1945 and before 1920 "Reichsverfassung" you can find the exact paragraphs which state the founding of "Neuschwabenland" if you look at old passports from before 1945 you can find to which area they legally relate to.

But like I said I will look up the exact places to find this since for myself I also should keep the exact reference for quoting purposes ^^

Blog Entries
    I will look up the exact places to find this.
    Thanks. Either German or English language is fine.

There is a Wiki article about Neuschwabenland

Ghislain

http://www.kheichhorn.de/html/wunderwaffen.html this is also a good site but in the german language o0

I have been looking for the last hours but it has become very hard to find information relating to the german passport being a document of validation for the "Reichsgebiet" (state territory ) NSL.

No problems finding several articles stating that NSL is a part of Germany just like Berlin is.also no problem finding information regarding Germany not being a sovereign country and that Germany has no constitution just a "Grundgesetz"

But to find the "juicy part" about NSL being declared the lawfully "place holder" until the german people give themselves a democratically voted "peace treaty"
    I can not find without re-watching.

so forgive me it will take a little more time,at max until tomorrow morning since currently I have no desire to do so anymore at this moment ^^.(not that I would be forced to do so just that I want to keep true to what I promise)

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much! No rush!

Like I said, German language is fine ... English also.

http://www.kheichhorn.de/html/wunderwaffen.html this is also a good site but in the German language o0

I have been looking for the last hours but it has become very hard to find information relating to the German passport being a document of validation for the "Reichsgebiet" (state territory ) NSL.

No problems finding several articles stating that NSL is a part of Germany just like Berlin is.also no problem finding information regarding Germany not being a sovereign country and that Germany has no constitution just a "Grundgesetz"

But to find the "juicy part" about NSL being declared the lawfully "place holder" until the German people give themselves a democratically voted "peace treaty".
    I can not find without re-watching.

So forgive me it will take a little more time, at max until tomorrow morning since currently I have no desire to do so anymore at this moment ^^.(not that I would be forced to do so just that I want to keep true to what I promise)

Blog Entries

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread