Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

I wanted to ask you if anyone knows how to help a friend.

He has Hep C... which caused a liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease... and now this is causing internal bleedings from time to time that get very close to killing him.

He has just been at the hospital, he had lost 4/5 of his blood (he's fine now).

*Standard* medicine is NOT helping him a lot, just making him stay alive when he falls into a coma (due to internal bleedings) and they "bring him back" to consciousness with blood transfusions.

Do you know any way to help him? He almost died this week.
    (He has no alchemical experience, not even as an amateur, but he can do simple things... his big area is Shamanism and works with something similar to spagyrics, though following African traditions).

Any hint can be helpful.

EDIT: he lives in the USA and I live in Argentina... so I am asking about something he can do by himself.
    Last edited by zoas23; 05-30-2016 at 07:08 AM.

sorry for your friend! I am neither a health professional nor in any position to give advice but maybe your friend would want to look into the link/product below
    and after he understands how the product works ask a health practitioner of his trust if this could help him, personally I believe so.
    http://www.mms-supplement.com/

I am currently using the same product for the european market,it is also used by the US military since it has no side effects (except for feeling like you have to puke for the first days which is not a side effect of the drug but a detox symptom of your body).MMS oxidizes sick or foreign cells but can´t touch healthy cells due to the electric voltage of healthy cells being higher than that of corrupt ones.
    MMS has proven in many clinical studies even with "doctors without boundaries" to cure the worst cases of malaria in the course of few days to a week.mainstream will not promote this since the price for the whole treatment is less than 50$.But if your friend is interested he will see how 1000s of african malaria have been healed by this in days and that the doctors fulfilled all standards for scientific working and samplesizes, reproduceability etc...only thing they did not have was about 5 million $ for the FDA to approve it,which is why it is sold as water purifier.

if the research in my own sickness has taught me something it is that 90% of all disease are a result of a poisoning of the body.specially when you are talking about liver problems which is almost always I sign for something being wrong with the detox process of the body or there being just to much poisons i the body for it to work right.
    knowing how doctors work they will give him more and more medicine and just ignoring that every medicine is a poison for the body if it is not found like that in nature.MMS in that sense is no drug but liquid oxygen which is why it can not poison the body. the doctors will give your fried even more medicie to hide the sideeffects of his body struggling to break those foreign components down.many doctors mean well but they only know what the western medical system( founded by Rockefeller to be able to sell leftover chemical waste to make a profit) taught them.

I know for sure that MMS is proven to not just help but cure all kinds of Hep, even Hep C and Aids in its final form.

if he follows the treatment to a T for 3-5 weeks his entire blood should be almost as pure as the blood of a baby.his liver will be able to work again and his body will heal...the only reason the doctors give him blood in the first place is so that his body has less toxic liquids in his body and so his liver has less work to do...but it is no cure...it is making your friend,a human being, into a cash cow.

I know this sounds to good to be true but I would highly advise your friend to make his own research since I have read hundreds of hours on this matter and have not found any discrepancy...in Germany where I live there is even a real movement of doctors and natural healers trying to get it approved and there are even many (doctors only) conferences all across the world who discuss nothing else than MMS and its miracle results.

only downside is the taste,which is horrific...but I think your friend can make due with that

Blog Entries
    Oxidative therapies include also the usage of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or ozone (O3). MMS (NaClO2, sodium chlorite), is a little bit more difficult to use; a gas called chlorine dioxide should be isolated first out of it. There seems to be a lot of information and successful stories online.

MMS (NaClO2, sodium chlorite), is a little bit more difficult to use; a gas called chlorine dioxide should be isolated first out of it
    Do you mean when somebody produces it themselves in a lab environment or the ready to use product which can be bought? because the product I use myself and have related to in the link are two separate liquids which when mixed produce the gas you mention.But it just has to be mixed with water and drank without further isolation of anything.it is very true that it is dangerous to inhale the gas or take the mixed liquids without watering them down but,imo, it is very easy to use as long as one follows the instructions?
    are we meaning the same thing here or what do you mean with further isolation of the gas if you don´t mind me asking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    Do you mean when somebody produces it themselves in a lab environment or the ready to use product which can be bought? because the product I use myself and have related to in the link are two separate liquids which when mixed produce the gas you mention.But it just has to be mixed with water and drank without further isolation of anything.it is very true that it is dangerous to inhale the gas or take the mixed liquids without watering them down but,imo, it is very easy to use as long as one follows the instructions?
    are we meaning the same thing here or what do you mean with further isolation of the gas if you don´t mind me asking?
    In the site you provided the link, this gas I talk about is called "CDS". Ingesting the "MMS" is more risky in my opinion because it is a solid substance in solution; it has to be excreted somehow. Ozone and CDS are gases and H2O2 degrades to water and oxygen. They seem to be safer.

All oxidative therapies are dangerous, it depends on the dosage, as usual. But when someone is on the brink of death it worths trying it I guess.

Anyone knows of anything else?

The situation is getting worse and death is knocking at my friend's door... Sorry so "bump" the thread, but this is really a life or death issue... and he's a young person.

Blog Entries
    It is a difficult one. And if it has gone that far it might be bad news, but the little I do know is that modern medicine ignore how the organs connect.

In this case the liver, lungs and spleen are connected. So if the focus to eat and medicate to give strength to the liver, the same must be done to those other two: lungs and spleen.

If you give lungs and spleen power then they "steal" less energy from the liver. It gives the liver more time for itself.

A winning mentality is also essential, but easier said than done. Depends on how the attitude is of the patient.

That is all I have for now. In very early stages it is "easier". I hope it works out, or that you get more tips.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how useful it is, or maybe completely detrimental, you'll have to follow up with your own research zoas, but; in ayuveda, then India herbal medicine, they make a product called ghee, or clarified butter, it is made by simmering good organic butter on the stove until the moisture is removed and the milk solids fall out.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I know that the livers tissues LOVE ghee. They absorb it extremely rapidly which can help the liver to heal itself.

Now I'm no doctor but, as I'm sure it is with a lot of you here, I've been studying health, biology and medicine as some of the main topics of interest in my life and my advice is this. Don't trust doctors. They usually do not know even half of what they think they do, they are just as in the dark and sometimes downright egotistical as all of us here. Hell, our science is a lot older than theirs and we are still learning our trade so don't expect miraculous action on there part. Tell your friend he needs to take his health into his own hands.

So let's think this through a little. Poor blokes liver is out which means toxicity of the blood is going up, kidneys area most likely having a hard time... activated charcoal should help remove toxins, at the very least from the digestive tract. Have they found where the bleeding is happening?

Obviously the internal bleeding Ian your biggest issue, so you need to access the class of herbs called astringents or styptics. These herbs dry up and coagulate blood. Cayenne spice is a great all rounder, and more herbs could be recommended if the location of bleeding is known.

I figures this might be urgent so I haven't read the whole thread yet. That's what I've got for you so far. Charcoal, cayenne and lots and lots of good quality water (especially if consuming charcoal)

Blog Entries
    And ghee. Defiantly ghee. (don't burn it) simmer only until milk solids fall out, then decant.

If you really wanna save him, get you 'dew'collections happening and give him as much as you can get. Things find it hard to die, when your pumping them full of life.

Blog Entries
    I also agree with dev, the patients attitude is a HUGE factor here, I would suggest running over there all excited with a few sticks of butter and some cayenne spice, big smile on your face and say "WE ARE GONNA FIX YOU! " make him really happy, make him laugh, give him elixirmixers hot tips and pray. In our. Church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints) we often fast, (no food no water) and pray when someone we love is trying to leave us too soon. There have been innumerous accountants of miraclea occuring after one has couples both prayer and fasting in hopes of obtaining divine grace for a loved one. I wish you the best. The astringent herbal are your most important tool. There are more than just cayenne, get as many as you can get your hands on, and for fuck sake zoas DO IT NOW!

+ Reply to Thread