Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

Blog Entries
    To simplify :
    charcoal for toxins (requires lots of water)
    Astringent herbs for internal bleeding (google which herbs are astringent and best for internal work)
    Ghee/clarified butter to nurture and restore the liver.
    Dew for life force and vitality.

My last piece of advice. Whenever I feel really sick, I just eat a whole lettuce. It always makes me feel better.

The single most effective therapy in so-called "incurable cases" that I personally have experience with as a therapist is homeopathy. I can't make any general suggestion for a remedy though, as each case has to be studied meticulously. It can be done via email or Skype. You can PM me if you wish.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't homeopathy work by applying poisons in very small doses which trigger an immune response in the individual?

I would think that the last thing that someone needs, who currently doesn't have the ability to process poisons effectively, is more poison.

Or would you disagree?

Blog Entries
    See Wikipedia on homeopathy.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Doesn't homeopathy work by applying poisons in very small doses which trigger an immune response in the individual?

I would think that the last thing that someone needs, who currently doesn't have the ability to process poisons effectively, is more poison.

Or would you disagree?
    I would indeed. The poison that many (but by no means all) homeopathic remedies are based on have been highly diluted (although this is somewhat a simplification), often to a degree that there is not a single molecule of the original substance left in the remedy. However, it contains an information or code (as it happens, I talked about this on another thread today). Regarding the exact mechanism that makes homeopathy so effective, there are different theories; the statement that it triggers an immune response to a perceived "poison" is not quite correct and not quite wrong either. It does often involve the purging of toxins from the system however. While homeopathy is generally safe and comparatively gentle, it is therefore advisable in cases where the patient is extremely weak to use a particularly mild (yet effective) method of application such as LM potencies.

Oh, and don't get me started with the Wikipedia article, please.
    Last edited by Michael Sternbach; 06-09-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Thank you all.

Someone has been kind and sent me a list of the ones who have reached to potable gold, but I assume I need someone who lives in the USA, because they have very strict customs policies there... gonna try to find someone in the USA who has it and see if he's willing to send it to my friend as medicine.

P.S, I have already found one... but he's in a complex situation because he's moving... but he' going to try to do it anyway, but can't promise that considering his circumstances he'll be able to make it.
    If you happen to know someone in the USA, then please let me know about it.

It has to be someone who can do it for free (my friend lost EVERYTHING due to the fantastic private medicine of the USA)... But if you know someone, please ask him if he would do it (if the answer is yes, I will give this person a short explanation and a mail address in California... and won't bother him with further requests).

EDIT: If you know someone, please contact him and get in touch with me. My friend lost ALL his money and even his house... BUT he is a very very very talented artist working strictly with occult symbolism, so he can for sure "pay back" the HUGE favor by sending back awesome works of art which are certainly unique.
    Last edited by zoas23; 06-09-2016 at 10:37 PM.

You may be in luck!!!!!
    I possibly stumbled on the answer just 48 hours ago while researching vitamin K2.

https://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-K2-Me...=1&*entries*=0

Check out the reviews in that amazon link. One of them says...
    Clots my blood. I have Hep C and my platlet count is very low. As a result I bleed easily. Couldn't survive without the K2.

edit...I picked up a bottle of the same product locally. But according to the therapy/cure crowd you need at least 200mcg per day, and my 50mcg will only last 1 week at that rate.
    So try to get a larger dose bottle.
    Also, make sure it's K2 and not K1.
    And consider adding vitamin D3 along with the K2....seems they work well together.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 06-10-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    http://www.mms-supplement.com/

I am currently using the same product for the european market,it is also used by the US military since it has no side effects (except for feeling like you have to puke for the first days which is not a side effect of the drug but a detox symptom of your body).
    ... You can't be serious! You're poisoning yourself... there are people who died from this stuff.
    http://abc7.com/news/abc7-investigat...hurch/1225161/

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach ...the stuff used in desinfecting water in public baths... If you're already taking it, as you said, you probably are lucky with the dose, but over time you might damage your organs. And if you overdose....well you're done.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-10-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Since this thread has another much more important reason I will not go into much detail, but if you wish you can pm me.

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach ...the stuff used in desinfecting water in public baths
    This comment of yours shows a lack of inquisition, imo. How can you say such a "superficial" thing if you even invested just 5 minutes to look into this subject.

MMS is NOT chlorine dioxide. It is a different substance entirely. Showing me a link to some mainstream smear campaign and taking the high horse as if your 5 minutes of inquiry can compare to anybody who has invested this seriously is in my opinion a mindset which is not very beneficial for any spiritual work...

Take 2 minutes of your time and google "difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS/CDS " or something similar and than ask/tell me anything further you wish to discuss privately please since this will not benefit the thread creator or his friend.

And if you overdose....well you're done.
    I have overdosed with 20 times the recommended dose...and nothing. It is NOT possible to overdose MMS because MMS is not chlorine dioxide. There is not a single death or serious illness resulting from MMS publicly known on the entire world.
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 06-10-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    Since this thread has another much more important reason I will not go into much detail, but if you wish to you can pm me.
    We already have a dedicated MMS thread, where this topic can be discussed more in depth, without derailing this thread here. I've copied the significant parts of the last posts to HERE.
    Last edited by Andro; 06-10-2016 at 07:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread