Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

Thanks everyone.

I'm still trying to find a solution.

I have 2 questions:

1) Is it possible to mix the Universal Medicine with wine? Would it still "do the trick"?

If the answer is yes and you have it and you are willing to help... please contact me (only if you are SURE that you have it... If you have something that you don't know what it is, then I can't use my friend as a guinea pig and it's a matter of life and death). I have an idea, but I prefer not to share it in public due to safety and some things that somehow *twist* the laws a little bit.

For the records: some people can be prejudiced about someone with Hep C since we all know that the ways to get it are in most cases linked to drugs (unlike A and B).
    The case of this person IS linked to drugs, but it's the drugs that his addict parents injected on him when he was only a kid. It was not his choice and he's not into the "shitty" drugs at all.

P.S, I can organize a crowdfunding with my friend to cover any cost that doing what I have in mind may cost to the one who's willing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Please try the vitamin K. It is safe and not experimental.
    We have a first hand testimony from someone who has the same problem as your friend...and they fixed it with vitamin K.
    You aren't going to fix a simple vitamin deficiency by taking homeopathics, potable gold, cannabis oil, peroxide, or chlorine solutions.

I can't use my friend as a guinea pig and it's a matter of life and death). I have an idea, but I prefer not to share it in public due to safety and some things that somehow *twist* the laws a little bit...

P.S, I can organize a crowdfunding with my friend to cover any cost that doing what I have in mind may cost to the one who's willing to do it.
    I agree that you shouldn't use your friend as a guinea pig.

Maybe it would be wise to try the vit K before committing expensive/risky crimes?

Of course my entire post is meaningless if your friend has already been on vit K.
    I just assumed you would have said so if that was the case.

I hope you and your friend find something that works....good luck to you!
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 06-10-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks everyone.

I hate to say this, but you most likely will not find a solution in the entire alchemical community. This interest is incredibly conjectural/experimental, and it's highly unlikely that anyone (especially modern) has actually made a trustworthy universal type of medicine that will work- despite many false claims to the contrary.

There are many in this community who like to pretend to be someone they definitely are not, whether it is their ego, psychological issues, financial greed, or whatever.

IF there is anyone who has achieved the goal, they will likely be silent about it. Alchemy is more about keeping secrets and one-upmanship than doing good and helping others.

Thus, sadly, I think you might be wasting your time hoping to find a solution here. All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims that may do more damage than good.
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 06-10-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims
    There's actually some support behind vitamin K use in relation to blood clotting and liver issues in hep c patients.

http://www.denvernaturopathic.com/news/VitK2HVC.html
    http://hepatitiscnewdrugresearch.com...iciencies.html

Vitamin K is necessary for the formation of prothrombin and other blood-clotting factors in the liver

Ok....I'll stop shoving vitamin K down everyone's throat.

I hadn't put anything on this thread so far because I don't feel comfortable giving medical
    advice to other people. I'm not qualified to do so, neither legally nor morally.

However I do know very clearly what treatments I would consider for myself if I were to
    contract Hepatitus C, and those treatments have not been mentioned so far on this thread.
    So Zoas, I put them here...only for the purposes of giving information to your friend so as
    he can make a better informed decision about what to do.

So here goes....for myself in Zoas's friends situation I would follow either of these 2 treatments:
    A: IV ozone therapy
    or
    B: IV Vitamin C

If my health was ok to travel, and I had the financial resources, and I lived in USA, I'd catch a bus over the Canadian border and check into a clinic like this one HERE who can administer me both treatments. Or do a duckduckgo search and find another clinic. I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way.

However because I'm living in the Ghetto, I can't afford the clinic. And since my life is hanging in the balance, there's no way I'm gonna let myself die when I have both the knowledge and ability to save myself.

To save my own life in the situation where I lack the health or money to travel to a professional, I would administer vitamin C to myself intra-veinously. I've seen nurses put IV lines in people before and it's not really that difficult. The biggest concerns are hitting the vein and maintaining sterility, there's plenty of videos online detailing procedures and pitfalls. Everything necessary can be purchased online, and fairly cheaply. I would also make a purchase of an autoclave for sterilising things, it would have to be a used one though to keep it affordable. If I knew any retired nurses, I'd call them to come and help me. However since I don't, I'd call the people I know who have used IV drugs before and get their help.

By doing this ...if I didn't survive, at least I'd die knowing that I gave it my best shot according
    to resources and circumstances.

Just to repeat myself....the above is only presented here to provide INFORMATION about what I would do for myself.
    It is not intended as advice for anyone else, and should not be considered as such.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 06-10-2016 at 11:25 PM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

==================================

Blog Entries
    Hi Illen,

The very few Alchemists whom I know and who have created something of some 'canonical alchemically demonstrative' value are all cautions when it comes to ingesting the stuff they make themselves (They don't ingest it).

Someone else whom I heard about has given his 'elixirs' to others and this resulted in some severe poisonings, organ failures and 2 deaths that I know about.

I myself am not ingesting any stuff I make. I'm not ready for this.

There is a version of 'potable gold' in Germany, some research has shown positive results.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Links 3 and 4 are in German only.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I hate to say this, but you most likely will not find a solution in the entire alchemical community. This interest is incredibly conjectural/experimental, and it's highly unlikely that anyone (especially modern) has actually made a trustworthy universal type of medicine that will work- despite many false claims to the contrary.

There are many in this community who like to pretend to be someone they definitely are not, whether it is their ego, psychological issues, financial greed, or whatever.

IF there is anyone who has achieved the goal, they will likely be silent about it. Alchemy is more about keeping secrets and one-upmanship than doing good and helping others.

Thus, sadly, I think you might be wasting your time hoping to find a solution here. All you will get are some very subjective and unsupportive claims that may do more damage than good.
    Last edited by Andro; 06-10-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Hi Illen,

The very few Alchemists whom I know and who have created something of some 'canonical alchemically demonstrative' value are all cautions when it comes to ingesting the stuff they make themselves (They don't ingest it).

Someone else whom I heard about has given his 'elixirs' to others and this resulted in some severe poisonings, organ failures and 2 deaths that I know about.

I myself am not ingesting any stuff I make. I'm not ready for this.

There is a version of 'potable gold' in Germany, some research has shown positive results.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Links 3 and 4 are in German only.
    A member of this forum gave me the names of 2 persons who did it and I asked a third one and he did it too.

I don't know very well the first two, though I trust the Messenger...

And the third one, I trust him 100%... 0% selfish, he did not ask me for money and I am 100% sure he won't give anyone something risky due to a very specific reason that I cannot mention here without disclosing his identity (and he probably wants to keep it private).

Sorry for my telegram style, I am writing from my phone... My gf is using the computer to finish a 5 pages essay for an online class she is obliged to take and she has to write these 5 pages in 90 minutes (deadline). Alchemists, shamans, magicians and witches: send positive energies to her... Because we need another miracle!

Going back to the serious issue: I am playing 100% safe and even refusing the kind help of some people I don't trust or who use methods that I don't trust (I.e, Ormus).

I am mostly replying to Fulcanelli backwards rather than Andro... But writing from the phone is messy.
    This is somehow off topic: Yes, some "alchemists" are merchants... BUT none of the persons I talked with even mentioned money... None of them spoke to me as if he was on the top of the mountain of the ego... There's still people with integrity and decency in this planet... And there's still people with knowledge... And quite often they are the same.

I know where to find the merchants... I still have not found any knowledge or value in them... But take it for granted that knowledge, decency, unselfishness and genuine kindness are NOT extinct... And for an unknown reason they are VERY present in this forum (I blame Dev and Andro a bit for such miracle... I have no idea of how they gathered this marvellous and heterogeneous group of people... But they did a fantastic job... Lets have some more faith in us and in this place which I have learned to love).

Pardon my condensed style... Using the phone to write is a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    There's actually some support behind vitamin K use in relation to blood clotting and liver issues in hep c patients.
    But this is not an alchemical solution. That was my point.

Hi Andro,

I'm aware of those two unfortunate deaths, and on top of that, there have been at least one or two serious recent poisonings, luckily not resulting in death.

I'm very concerned about people falling for "alchemical elixirs" that can be found on the Internet. None of these are proven, and as we have seen, they could cause serious effects.

As for some of the alternative health solutions, it's definitely possible that some may work, but that others are bogus. One has to be extremely careful with these approaches and do a lot of research. My father used an alternative approach when he had terminal cancer and had only 2 or 3 months left. He had nothing to lose, so tried the approach, which didn't cure him (the cancer was already too far along) but it extended his life for a full year rather than the 2 or 3 months that the Doctors had estimated.

So my point is that someone shouldn't look for solutions to serious medical issues in the alchemical world of today (especially online Internet purchases of so-called alchemical elixirs), but rather explore the possible use of alternative approaches (such as oxygen or body PH therapy) after some deep research. Also, even some of these approaches may work for some people but not all. There does not seem to be a universal type of medicine for all ailments or for all people.

Blog Entries
    2 persons who did it
    Did what?

'Potable Gold' or 'Universal Medicine'?

Is it possible to mix the Universal Medicine with wine? Would it still "do the trick"?
    The people you have mentioned above did not give you a reply to this?
    Last edited by Andro; 06-11-2016 at 06:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread